18-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 + Remed: 9-12-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 19-05-2014 and PPR 2: 03-07-2014

CIC007

May 2, 2014
pardesifr said:
No problem, please don't just re apply for GCM notes, first get the reply for the 1st one. The laws are not here just for show off they are forced to respect it. Did you get the email with temporary tracking number when you first applied for it ? Normally you received that email instantly. If you didn't then the email you guys provided have some issues, check if it did not landed in Spam email.

Also Ignore CIC007 seem like Botel charah kar forum par aya hay, by reading his non sense idiotic post.
Thanks. Well I don't blame you that's what I expect from you. Let's open for dialogue but no! Blame and giving names to other is what uneducated people do. Every person has a right to express their opinion. You may not agree with them but you don't curse them or give them name. Well done !!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
adv2244 said:
BREAKING : KARACHI AIRPORT UNDER TERRORIST ATTACK...
Very sad state of affairs.

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
pardesifr said:
No problem, please don't just re apply for GCM notes, first get the reply for the 1st one. The laws are not here just for show off they are forced to respect it. Did you get the email with temporary tracking number when you first applied for it ? Normally you received that email instantly. If you didn't then the email you guys provided have some issues, check if it did not landed in Spam email.

Also Ignore CIC007 seem like Botel charah kar forum par aya hay, by reading his non sense idiotic post.
Yes we recieved that email n we applied two times for notes in two years.. first time in nov 2013 n we didnt get them. My husband did complain and they said after weeks that ur file number n uci nmbr has been changed thats why they couldnt track my file.. that all happened because i got remedicl request in dec 2013. Then again he applied in march for notes.. but nothing came. And the most surprising thing was that i didnt get any response frm london office after 3 months of inquiry..
so now two weeks ago my husbnd met his mp again talked to him n applied notes through him to make sure we get them this time..
Alhmdolilh my husbnd knows this process n their laws v well coz he works in somewht similar department :)
Thank u fr ur suggestions n help..
And alhmdolilah i m fine.. :) its just i donot want to waste my energies at someone's silly n rude comments..
Thanks again

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamu Alaykum,

Congratulations to all the members that have received their PPR and visas. For the rest of us may Allah bring this journey to an end soon In Sha Allah.

ASyed :) ::) :-\

CIC007

May 2, 2014
I am not try to be rude. Some time multiple UCI get created but as far as F # it's not possible. Each file or case get it's F# at the end if some one do see your multiple UCI they merge it into one. So it is impossible for some one using GCMS to not find you in the system. I hope and pray best for you. May Allah bless you !

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
ano987 said:
Yes we recieved that email n we applied two times for notes in two years.. first time in nov 2013 n we didnt get them. My husband did complain and they said after weeks that ur file number n uci nmbr has been changed thats why they couldnt track my file.. that all happened because i got remedicl request in dec 2013
Thanks for sharing this info. It means once you get remed and need to order notes it should be under the new UCI number, the file number remains the same as the applicant gets his/her own UCI to carry on.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
ano987 said:
Yes we recieved that email n we applied two times for notes in two years.. first time in nov 2013 n we didnt get them. My husband did complain and they said after weeks that ur file number n uci nmbr has been changed thats why they couldnt track my file.. that all happened because i got remedicl request in dec 2013. Then again he applied in march for notes.. but nothing came. And the most surprising thing was that i didnt get any response frm london office after 3 months of inquiry..
so now two weeks ago my husbnd met his mp again talked to him n applied notes through him to make sure we get them this time..
Alhmdolilh my husbnd knows this process n their laws v well coz he works in somewht similar department :)
Thank u fr ur suggestions n help..
And alhmdolilah i m fine.. :) its just i donot want to waste my energies at someone's silly n rude comments..
Thanks again
Maybe that is the reason but still they should be able to find your file with File#, just an other excuse to delay our files and create more misery for us. But still some VERY INTELLIGENT people will say it is Pakistani government fault that they cant find your file may be Zardari or Nawaz sharif stole your file ? hahaha

I pray for you that you get the information you need, I also sent email to London almost 3 weeks ago and still no reply. I think it all depend on who first read your Email, if the guy have time and will, he give you the reply quickly or if he is busy or lazy person the email will get buried in thousands of email they must receive every day so it get lost and then chances of reply are almost nil.

mari_amm

Jan 31, 2014
pardesifr said:
Maybe that is the reason but still they should be able to find your file with File#, just an other excuse to delay our files and create more misery for us. But still some VERY INTELLIGENT people will say it is Pakistani government fault that they cant find your file may be Zardari or Nawaz sharif stole your file ? hahaha

I pray for you that you get the information you need, I also sent email to London almost 3 weeks ago and still no reply. I think it all depend on who first read your Email, if the guy have time and will, he give you the reply quickly or if he is busy or lazy person the email will get buried in thousands of email they must receive every day so it get lost and then chances of reply are almost nil.
Asalam alaikum!

I have applied for by spouse for sponsorship since 25 july 2011. We received at the end of November an email from CHC Islamabad asking to redo medical, to redo PCC, to file up the background check forms and to provide them the Quebec selection certificate.

Here are my questions,

Is this the last step that they are taking before taking their decision?
How long after receiving those documents they take to make their decision.

MP office advised that case was removed from the interview queue and that our relation was accepted as a genuine relation. Also advise that my husband file is now under background check. Islamabad high commission also advised to contact them back if after 2 months if we do not have any update.

We are now waiting since so long over 34 months, and we would like to know if this waiting time will finish shortly.

Please help us!

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Many many congrats to Sister Mirha and Brother makamk. Please remember us in your prayers

May Allah complete this process quickly and w/o complications for everyone

CIC007

May 2, 2014
unique client identification. UCI every person has it own. Each case has it's own F#. Now under F # there can be as many UCI as case pleases. It always a good idea to quote your F#

CIC007

May 2, 2014
mari_amm said:
Asalam alaikum!

I have applied for by spouse for sponsorship since 25 july 2011. We received at the end of November an email from CHC Islamabad asking to redo medical, to redo PCC, to file up the background check forms and to provide them the Quebec selection certificate.

Here are my questions,

MP office advised that case was removed from the interview queue and that our relation was accepted as a genuine relation. Also advise that my husband file is now under background check. Islamabad high commission also advised to contact them back if after 2 months if we do not have any update.

We are now waiting since so long over 34 months, and we would like to know if this waiting time will finish shortly.

Please help us!

Aslam alikium. It will take approx 3 months to complete the back ground check and another 2 to months issue you a visa. Just ask your spouse to check with MP every other 6 weeks.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
wsalam

How many remeds and repcc did they ask you in these 3 years? (july 2011-june 2014)

mari_amm said:
Asalam alaikum!

Here are my questions,

Please help us!

mari_amm

Jan 31, 2014
hubby chubby said:
wsalam

How many remeds and repcc did they ask you in these 3 years? (july 2011-june 2014)
None, they just asked in december. Mp office told me that usually they dont ask again now until they are near of taking a decision.

Is this normal??? Does this means that we are getting there??

This waiting time is so hard to deal with :-(

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
New week new hope :D