+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
Mansoora said:
we have the same situation last year in july we received remedical request which we did in august ant its still valid but few days ago we received another remedical request from london
the 1st remedical request u got from where islamabad or new dehli? we got it from new dehli and in the email they requested that ask panal physician to send results to new dehli we did the same way how they ask but now when we got another remedecal my husband went to iom office 1st they said u canot do another remedical as your previous one is not expire yet after that they said we send results to new dehli might be new dehli did not forward the results please find out what happend with ur 1st remedical and share with us as i have the same situation
Salam,
Thanks for your reply, yes sure I will update you, there must be a reason they ask for another medical. lets see.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i know 25 days don't sound enough but you got to look at both sides..
trust me it is not easy on the guy either..
especially the guy who has a professional job has it very difficult..
when you hold a professional job you just can't jeopardize your career by taking long breaks...
take one too many breaks and a important project could go to someone else ..
and then you hinder your chances of promotion etc..
a guy has to balance all these things..
it doesn't look good in your annual review when you take so many days off etc..

of course those guys who do menial jobs or no jobs- can afford to take extended breaks..but not everyone is like that...

ano987 said:
MashAllah many many congrats to u.. i m so happy fr u but also so much anxious right now..
I too got remedical in dec 2013 waiting for ppr... after hearing ur news i m so much excited..
Plz would u tell me at wht date of dec u got remedical???

As its been 2 years of my marriage n my hubby only visited me fr 25 days in these two years ..
It has been such a hard time n right now after reading the news of ur ppr i m having such mixture of emotions..
just cant explain.. plz reply. again so happy fr u cant explain in words.. :)

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how many months does this add to the timeline? :mad:

fizz1234 said:
nope, that isn't part of the first medical and its not just CHC it's anyone traveling from Pakistan that has to get this done.
I don't see why anyone would be inconvenienced by it given what all of us have been through. Best case you will get polio drops worst case it will be Rooh Afza.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Mansoora said:
ok its fine if its free but the medicine is original or ( fake or expire ) actually i am afrade of that
can't they make only certificate without giving medican as i have my all vaccine when i was kid but don't have any written proof as in Pakistan they don't give any immunization record card.
one more question if i will get a letter from my family doctor that i don't need any polio vaccine are they going to accept that or still they will give there own?
if ur scared then go to some Reliable place for vaccination,,my parents travel yesterday and we went to red crescent pakistan instead of any free vaccination from gov hospital or airport

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
niana.j said:
how many months does this add to the timeline? :mad:
None since it will be done with re med or before you fly out. Anyone in our situation, living in Pakistan, should already be aware of it.

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
My husband ecase changed to in process on May 15, 2014. I hope my hubby receive PPR soon. And all the members that are waiting for remedial and PPR hear good news also.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
Shonagill said:
My husband ecase changed to in process on May 15, 2014. I hope my hubby receive PPR soon. And all the members that are waiting for remedial and PPR hear good news also.
Congratulations..hopefully your husband will be getting his ppr in a week inshaAllah.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
I met with one of my relative yesterday and he told me that her sister in law applied for immigration last year in july, and her medical was about to expire in june, she got ppr from London and it is written in it to get it done asap before her 1st med expires.. as her file directly move to London her case completed within an year... so good news for all those whose files moved London.. inshaAllah we will get our file processed soon... :) i am so hopeful these day , that i stopped arguments with my husband...waiting for chc london correspondence now :D

r4z4

May 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2012
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
05-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 05-09-2014 PPR1+PPR2: 26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Salam Everyone,

I wanted to summarize my sponsorship timeline and would like to seek some advice.

1. July 2012 - AOR Recieved via Email.
2. Sept 2013 - GCMS notes : file was kept in Ottawa for 1 year, no activity mentioned except that the file transferred to Islamabad in July 2013.
3. July 2013 - File was electronically sent to Islamabad (according to notes).
4. October 2013 - We sent voluntary documents (pics, chat logs, support payments, etc...) via TCS, but did not receive any confirmation of receipt.
5. Feb 24, 2014 - file transferred to LVO (according to an inquiry by MP). MP Did not give any other details.

Is this lack of communication\activity normal? Are there any others with similar cases\timelines?

My wife recently renewed her passport so can someone tell me if we should send copies of the new passport or should we wait for the ppr request?

Please pray for us... Thanks

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
friends i have a query, i have some proofs as my husband visited me 2 months before, should i uploads these on that london enquiry portal now or should i wait for additional documents request?

Cic didnt ask for anything yet and it been 16 months for my application now..

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
SparkBeni said:
I met with one of my relative yesterday and he told me that her sister in law applied for immigration last year in july, and her medical was about to expire in june, she got ppr from London and it is written in it to get it done asap before her 1st med expires.. as her file directly move to London her case completed within an year... so good news for all those whose files moved London.. inshaAllah we will get our file processed soon... :) i am so hopeful these day , that i stopped arguments with my husband...waiting for chc london correspondence now :D
Good news indeed but that is where all the service standards, disclosures and transparency claims of CIC fails, no explanation for any change, no logic for not processing cases in order of receipt of files rather than transfer to LVO. Is it my or other people fault that they applied in early 2013 or in 2012 and had their files transferred to ISB first for collecting dust and letting medicals expired and then transferred to LVO only to know that we are behind those who file later in 2013 and files were received directly by LVO after stage 1.

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Aoa everyone. My husband is submittin his passport and rcmp clearance certificate today. Anyone from lahore can plz guide how he can send his passport.? Is gerry services the only way to send passport? In phep letter it says fedex or tcs. My husband went to gerry services n they said they will also need to do biometrics bt today thier office section is closed for victoria holiday. Bt in phep letter it doesnt say he has to do biometrics. Can he send his passport via tcs?

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Shonagill said:
Sooo happy for you :) Masha Allah :)

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
r4z4 said:
Salam Everyone,

I wanted to summarize my sponsorship timeline and would like to seek some advice.

1. July 2012 - AOR Recieved via Email.
2. Sept 2013 - GCMS notes : file was kept in Ottawa for 1 year, no activity mentioned except that the file transferred to Islamabad in July 2013.
3. July 2013 - File was electronically sent to Islamabad (according to notes).
4. October 2013 - We sent voluntary documents (pics, chat logs, support payments, etc...) via TCS, but did not receive any confirmation of receipt.
5. Feb 24, 2014 - file transferred to LVO (according to an inquiry by MP). MP Did not give any other details.

Is this lack of communication\activity normal? Are there any others with similar cases\timelines?

My wife recently renewed her passport so can someone tell me if we should send copies of the new passport or should we wait for the ppr request?

Please pray for us... Thanks
Yes normal. Check this spreadsheet. There are many others like you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q_2JALWQmFI-t1ZqAoQdYscjIbEl599i9ciNdschW0M/edit#gid=0