none
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, 30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014. recvied 14-06-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Mansoora said:
we r not questioning them actually we did not understand what they ask us to do thats why we r asking you what did u understand after reading this line
This means that when you have again have to go under the re-medical examination, they will send the form which you will take it with you. what I think they want to do more tests ;s thts what happened to one of my frnd. they had to go trice for the medical. and the forum were send by immigration officer.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
When was the last time they asked for repcc from you guys.

For another medical after remedical, they might have found something adverse. An issue they might want to check again, since your remedical hasn't expired yet.

Mansoora said:
dear forum mamebers today we received email from london we did remedical last year in august and in today email they ask for re pcc and the other thing
"Repeat medical examination; please note that repeat medical instruction forms will be emailed separately"

we did not understand this line if any forum member receive this request please advise us and tell us what you did
waiting for your reply

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
hubby chubby said:
When was the last time they asked for repcc from you guys.

For another medical after remedical, they might have found something adverse. An issue they might want to check again, since your remedical hasn't expired yet.
no they r asking re pcc first time but we did remedical last year in August That request was from Islamabad now London ask for repeat medical exame (its not repeat remedical exam). I am wondrering if Islamabad send London Our remedical papers i am gussing it Baki dont know k wo Kaya mang rahay han as they Saïd they Will send another email about repeat medical exame instruction i did not get other email So dont know thats why asking u guys

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Mansoora said:
no they r asking re pcc first time but we did remedical last year in August That request was from Islamabad now London ask for repeat medical exame (its not repeat remedical exam). I am wondrering if Islamabad send London Our remedical papers i am gussing it Baki dont know k wo Kaya mang rahay han as they Saïd they Will send another email about repeat medical exame instruction i did not get other email So dont know thats why asking u guys
From what you have posted they are not asking anything with regards to your medical as of now and they will send further instructions. Doesn't mean you should have gotten it exactly after this email and it can be in the coming days/weeks/months.

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
fizz1234 said:
From what you have posted they are not asking anything with regards to your medical as of now and they will send further instructions. Doesn't mean you should have gotten it exactly after this email and it can be in the coming days/weeks/months.
no they mention 2 points 1 Is re pcc and the other point which i already posted which i did not understand and in the end they Said sens the above documents in 30 days So if they send another instruction after even weeks then how Is it possible for us to send thèse 2 things together in 30 days

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
obviously it not weeks/months. Its days. You will hear from them soon. If they said 30 days then its coming.

Mansoora said:
no they mention 2 points 1 Is re pcc and the other point which i already posted which i did not understand and in the end they Said sens the above documents in 30 days So if they send another instruction after even weeks then how Is it possible for us to send thèse 2 things together in 30 days

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
enquire through this portal:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Thank u.....any idea how much time they take to reply

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
Nadz1511 said:
enquire through this portal:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Thank u.....any idea how much time they take to reply
A week or less.

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
smzaidi22 said:
A'salaam. I also got the PRP step one from london for my husband. His medical is expiring on Nov. I hope I received his 2nd prp soon
Hi,

What does the email say? I also got ppr stage 1 email and its been 2 weeks and no news of stage 2. Please update once you get the final request. Thanks.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
rubab11 said:
Alhamdulillah. ... got ppr 1 from London today.
Can anyone tell how much will they take to issue visa as my medical will expire in 2 months
Inshah Allah withon 2mon
Ab to Allhumdulilah ppr mang lia ab medical expire bhe hojae koi masla nhn . Ab sari fiker side ker do ap

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
Mansoora said:
dear forum mamebers today we received email from london we did remedical last year in august and in today email they ask for re pcc and the other thing
"Repeat medical examination; please note that repeat medical instruction forms will be emailed separately"

we did not understand this line if any forum member receive this request please advise us and tell us what you did
waiting for your reply
dear forum mamebers today i received instructions but i am confuse as our previous remedical is not expired and they sair that now your file is in the stage where they need medical results so do __bla bla ___ which we did in remedical (that remedical request was from islamabad) its mean islamabad office did not forward our results to london thats why they are askin again to do as they dont know that we already did this so what should we do as we have only payment receipt for remedical nothing else how we can inform them that we already did this

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Mansoora said:
dear forum mamebers today i received instructions but i am confuse as our previous remedical is not expired and they sair that now your file is in the stage where they need medical results so do __bla bla ___ which we did in remedical (that remedical request was from islamabad) its mean islamabad office did not forward our results to london thats why they are askin again to do as they dont know that we already did this so what should we do as we have only payment receipt for remedical nothing else how we can inform them that we already did this
Dnt worry i knw one more form who have been again ask for remedical as the previous was asked by isl. Just send them again and dnt worry as we all here are lay person . Dnt lnow amy thing wat is going on. You send them as early as possible :)
JazakAllah

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know how long it takes for RPRF payments to be posted?

I emailed the receipt to Islamabad and Mississauga and mailed a hard copy to Mississiauga as well.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newb003 said:
Does anybody know how long it takes for RPRF payments to be posted?

I emailed the receipt to Islamabad and Mississauga and mailed a hard copy to Mississiauga as well.
mine took 10 days

recived date 20

updated date 30