+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

sadia25

May 4, 2014
My question is files transferred to London are receiving remedical requests n all that,whether London will forward these to Islamabad for background check?
N isn't it unfair that 2011 n 2012 cases are still waiting n 2013 cases are being processed.it must be on priority basis.this is really unfair,obviously we have same feeling for our relationships n we also want to reach them soon.

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Salam to all.

First of all best wishes and congratulations for those who got the PPR from ISL/LON.
Some of people are waiting since they applied including me please pray for those people who didnt get any reply until yet even medical request or anything......
My timeline is
Application filed aug 2012 since then havent got any reply and no documents back until yet.
Please advice can i to contact london or islamabad regards of application? even i havent got any additional documents request from chc 1,2,3
Regards

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
MarriedMunda said:
Salam to all.

First of all best wishes and congratulations for those who got the PPR from ISL/LON.
Some of people are waiting since they applied including me please pray for those people who didnt get any reply until yet even medical request or anything......
My timeline is
Application filed aug 2012 since then havent got any reply and no documents back until yet.
Please advice can i to contact london or islamabad regards of application? even i havent got any additional documents request from chc 1,2,3
Regards
did u apply for notes?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
MarriedMunda said:
I did but nothing was happen..............
but mashAllah you have the visit visa .. so you can relax :)

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
dafunkie said:
I try to generally keep this stuff in the back of my mind, but lately I have to admit I've been checking my email & cic status much more often with hopes to see some good news. Everytime i see someone who applied a year after me and they are getting their ppr, I'm happy for them... but feel horrible for myself. ** oh another thing if your second medical is nearing its expiry and no ppr then contact chc and let them know. My friend recently experienced this and they "rushed" his ppr to avoid the expiry of the medical.
Hi dafunkie,

My 2nd medical is expiring this month. :(

Can you please ask your friend how he informed CIC/ISLAMBAD/LONDON?
If I email Islamabad they do not reply.
I am not sure how to raise this alert so that they know my medical expiring this month.

Please do me favor and ask your friend. :'(

Thanks,

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
niana.j said:
november remed and no ppr yet... :mad:
niana.j, don't worry!! you will get the PPR very soon, looks like they're wrapping up 2011 cases and you will be hearing a good news soon.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets hope so bro!

as1985 said:
niana.j, don't worry!! you will get the PPR very soon, looks like they're wrapping up 2011 cases and you will be hearing a good news soon.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
march 2012 applicant.
june 2012 transfer to ottawa.
june 2013 transfer to islamabad.
nov 2013 remed and repcc.

had to get a pcc from another country and mailed that to islamabad in april 2014.
emailed ottawa, london, and islamabad last week asking for an update.
ottawa responded and said my file was in london.
i said what the heck i got no notification- and what will happen to my repcc?
they said oops..your file is still in islamabad..and they are still waiting for the repcc..
right after i had emailed london again sending them a scan of the repcc...they must be like wtf..
i then emailed islamabad with the scan of the repcc and tcs receipt... :mad:

as1985 said:
what's your timeline?

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
niana.j said:
march 2012 applicant.

had to get a pcc from another country and mailed that to islamabad in april 2014.
they said oops..your file is still in islamabad..and they are still waiting for the repcc..
right after i had emailed london again sending them a scan of the repcc...they must be like wtf..
that's messed up bro! i can feel your pain!
i got nothing for you other than ask you to have more patience. that's what me and my wife have been doing for last 28 months. I have been to Pakistan three times since 2011.
We have accepted that we are dealing with the most incompetent people on earth and doing so helps us feel less miserable...

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
niana.j said:
march 2012 applicant.
I asked for an update via email last month and got a reply that my file is in London office. Looking at your experience I am thinking about asking them again, may be now they will say "oops I did it again" and my file may still be in Islamabad. :p

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Hi
Is there anybody knows London email address so i can email them and send them some additional documents..........

Yeah i have got TRV and i am still here in Canada and already request for extend but i cant do work at all on trv visa...... peoples getting request from CHC1,2,3 but since i applied in aug 2012 havent got any reply from isl,london.

Please let me know so i can forward my documents to them and tell them i am also on waiting since applied.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012