Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs said:
Well thanks ..you are the only one who is saying that I mean a positive reply here ...... Thanks
did u get the date for interview aswell i mean when it ll be conducting and where ?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahhh i think that might be it...but usually they just ask for more proof and if they are not satisifed with what you submitted then they request interview..

has your husband visited you during the application process?

Mrs said:

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its strange the interview request came from london. i mean are they going to interview mrs riji over skype?

colorsfading said:
did u get the date for interview aswell i mean when it ll be conducting and where ?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry for so many questions but we are all in the same dark tunnel...and we are trying our best to piece together the inner workings of chc islamabad. :mad:

Mrs said:

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
One thing I do daily, write a new email, put out my full frustration in it and send it to CIC, concerned MP, and human right commission. I know it won't effect but I can't remain silent.
One thing is for sure, the strategy that Canadians are following is working perfect. More less Pakistani are doing marriages back in home now. This trend is getting down. I want to give an example. I am an applicant (husband). My younger sister in law (wife's cousin), who was engaged in Pakistan, ended it because she and her family can't wait this long. Many other friends of my wife and the families we know are reluctant to do marriages in Pakistan because of this long bs timing and intentional delay of Canadian government. This is extremely unfair.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Jutt123.
Assalamu alaikum.
I agree with you. Yes it is fact that now a days long back log is anxiety for new couples.
is your name is Imran jutt?
Best of luck.
naveedpcs

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
No, Jatt is not even part of my name, nor of any of my family member. This is just a nick. I belong to a sub caste of Jatts.

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Naveed I applied 3 days after you but my file is still in Ottawa. You are luck that your file has been transferred. I don't know why my has not been when even files of people of November 2013 and December 2013 has been transferred.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We should try to get some media attention on this within Canada

jatt123 said:
One thing I do daily, write a new email, put out my full frustration in it and send it to CIC, concerned MP, and human right commission. I know it won't effect but I can't remain silent.
One thing is for sure, the strategy that Canadians are following is working perfect. More less Pakistani are doing marriages back in home now. This trend is getting down. I want to give an example. I am an applicant (husband). My younger sister in law (wife's cousin), who was engaged in Pakistan, ended it because she and her family can't wait this long. Many other friends of my wife and the families we know are reluctant to do marriages in Pakistan because of this long bs timing and intentional delay of Canadian government. This is extremely unfair.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
ASyed said:
Okay I will In Sha Allah update everyone as soon as I receive it from Canada as I'm in PK until next month. Parri have your rec your re med req?
hi dear sorry for late reply. No I did not hear anything frm chc since my first stage approval but send documents voluntary back in July to cop Ottawa still waiting for remedical.

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
adv2244 said:
We should try to get some media attention on this within Canada
We who? Only thing we do is posting and posting on this forum. We should need to do something practical, for example, people in Pakistan can arrange a date for a peace full protest in front of CIC Islambad. ;).. Canadians can do this in Canada.
Or atleast an email daily to different departments.

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
My wife first medical expired Feb 21, 2014. I will start sending emails till they take some action till when we will be waiting and keep silent. Let us all send emails and calls to make them work and ask for updates.

tinkutiny

May 28, 2012
Can someone tell me if I should send original birth certificate of my baby to CHC or a copy is good enough? My baby was born in Canada and I sent a copy of birth certificate. Now I am thinking if I should send original as well?

Also they asked us how we will support ourselves in Canada since I've resided in pak wid hubby mostly. I sent support letters from family but any specific help will be appreciated.

Thanks

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
yinkunity.
Hi,
I read your question. I think if you send a notaries copy (attested by notary public) to CIC ,so it is sufficient because CIC can check even verified your baby certificate on line from hospital web of canada. Best of luck.
naveedpcs.