+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lmao- you think pakistani's are really in charge of issuing visa's? trust me they would be dishing them out to the highest bidder..haha ;D

mrashid123 said:
London n New Delhi have Canadian officers.... which is not the case in CHC-ISL where they employ Pakistanis.... Pakistani govt refused to give visas to canadian officers so they could go over n do the work.... This could b one reason y Pakistan's processing times have gone higher n higher

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
niana.j said:
i know what you mean and I felt that too all year last year. Unless you got plenty of $$$ then starting over is a pain- you know getting a job, building a network, freinds, savings etc.. As for me I contemplated moving to australia or new zealand- but then i thought have a little bit of patience. Pakistan was never an option- I cant stand the religious thuggery in that country.
I saw you posted several time about religion thing in Pakistan but not clearly understood what you meant by that, Could you clarify or explain please ? maybe you are not religious person ? (i am sorry for asking) and don't like religious people or you wanted to say something else and I am misunderstanding it (again my apologies in advance if I misunderstood)?

I myself passed my whole life outside of Pakistan since childhood and then returned to Pakistan after getting married and passed about 3 years over their and I loved it, It is nothing to what is painted in western media. Only thing that is problematic are the politicians who are too corrupt and sucking peoples blood and creating crisis like energy crisis and overpricing of basic necessities which make life tough for low and middle class people.

In any case these people in power were chosen by western forces and not people of Pakistan (vote is a joke), you know that don't you ?

I don't want to bring this off topic debate here as it is an immigration forum and but no way the government of Pakistan have to do anything to our stupid and inhuman 32 months timeline. As you can see there are other countries with civil wars going on and with no infrastructure to verify any security check easily and still they get here a lot quicker here. Even for pakistanis the other countries like US and UK process a lot faster. Only one to blame here is Canadian gvt who don't like Pakistani origin Canadian and want to make them suffer apparently, for what ever reason it is, this is unacceptable.

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
So I have heard that Pakistan people marry their own cousins as it's culturally accepted or religiously accepted - it's like normal. So do these cases have more checks or scrutiny then say couples who are not related as it's harder to prove that if someone is helping a family member or genuine marriage? is there a stat on this or any past cases?

Also, when did this timeline shoot up as it used to be lower before, what changed? was there was sudden issues in ties of the country or some other fall out.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I love it over there too. and these days I'm seriously considering to go back because its not worth it to waste my life like this.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
waiting110 said:
I love it over there too. and these days I'm seriously considering to go back because its not worth it to waste my life like this.
100% agree bro I have same plane bro our life is more important than anything else it is all B-SH_IT what kind of life we r living??? work like donky pay tax obey the law for nothing honestly man they should be straight forward with us if they don't want issue visa for our ppl they shoud say it clearly than why they keep us in dark why they keep use waiting and waitng and waiting... this is absoletly non humanity they treating use like animals they think we r not human and we r made of stone or wood we r on our own none is there to help use only Alha

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alaykum ch.immigration,

I feel you... I'm currently living with my spouse in PK and returning to CA next month. We have a 17 month old daughter that cannot live without her dad. So I can only go to Canada for so long than I will come back and wait out the remainder of the time in PK as a family.

The cons of this decision are I currently have no job in Canada I had to give up my life their to live a temp life here in PK.

The pros I'm doing this for our daughter as she comes first.

CHC does not understand the repercussions of their decisions. This effects us all dosen't matter where we are living and than when children are involved it's a double heart breaker. They are too innocent and young to understand how cruel Pakistan and Canada's governments are.

Jazak Allah and In Sha Allah Ameen for your dua

ASyed :-\ :'( ???
I hope your having a good time out there!!!!!!

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hubby chubby said:
Been over 2 years I'm on this forum. This is the 6th member i see with relationship breakdown. There you have it folks, CHC-Islamabad's protocol.
god damn CHC and their SLOW a$$ processing!!!!
I know 2 couples that have broken down due to this long waaaait ....
CHC needs to step up THEIR GAME!!!!!

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Salam everyone:

When I sent my file to Mississauga, I sent all MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ...ex: my marriage certificate ..everything was the original copy no photo copy ....

will I ever get my documents back???

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
pardesifr said:
I saw you posted several time about religion thing in Pakistan but not clearly understood what you meant by that, Could you clarify or explain please ? maybe you are not religious person ? (i am sorry for asking) and don't like religious people or you wanted to say something else and I am misunderstanding it (again my apologies in advance if I misunderstood)?

I myself passed my whole life outside of Pakistan since childhood and then returned to Pakistan after getting married and passed about 3 years over their and I loved it, It is nothing to what is painted in western media. Only thing that is problematic are the politicians who are too corrupt and sucking peoples blood and creating crisis like energy crisis and overpricing of basic necessities which make life tough for low and middle class people.

In any case these people in power were chosen by western forces and not people of Pakistan (vote is a joke), you know that don't you ?

I don't want to bring this off topic debate here as it is an immigration forum and but no way the government of Pakistan have to do anything to our stupid and inhuman 32 months timeline. As you can see there are other countries with civil wars going on and with no infrastructure to verify any security check easily and still they get here a lot quicker here. Even for pakistanis the other countries like US and UK process a lot faster. Only one to blame here is Canadian gvt who don't like Pakistani origin Canadian and want to make them suffer apparently, for what ever reason it is, this is unacceptable.
I agree above red text 101%.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Hi All,

What is use of sending new Pakistani sponsorship applications to London or New Delhi.
An other time waste drama by Canadian government.

Why we Pakistanis are so stupid or simply become stupid with attraction of being first in line any time?

If Canada want to process Pakistani sponsors application outside of Pakistan or CHC Islamabad.
Best place to process is inside Canada since application is received inside Canada at CPS-Mississuaga.
I think it cannot be process outside of Canada because spouse information can only be validated inside Pakistan.

Canadian immigration Ministry is insane and trying gain time.

Even if there are true this time how come formula of First come First Serve will work now. ???
We waited for 2 years or more and now people coming from behind are being put ahead we are still waiting :eek:.
What is formula :mad:?

Well this is very unfair for everyone specially who is waiting and also for those who will be
deceived again by London and New Delhi again same story CPC-Ottawa will be repeated. CHC Islamabad
will last one to give pain to everyone like doing now (----) and no one ask.

GOD HELP US!

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Hello....................everyone1

Any new PPR?

I think this month no PPR yet!

Please write any news or update about any PPR received from CHC-Islamabad by any member on this forum
or
any applicant not on this form and you know him directly or indirectly.

CHC-Islamabad is big pain and insult for Canadian citizen who are originally Pakistanis.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
niana.j said:
lmao- you think pakistani's are really in charge of issuing visa's? trust me they would be dishing them out to the highest bidder..haha ;D
lol... thanks for the laugh needed that ;D

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamau Alaykum forum family,

Received some mail in Canada from immigration. Could it be a request for a re medical?
Immigration also has my email address on file.

Any thoughts anyone else had a remedical request mailed to them opposed to emailed?

ASyed :-\

Mrs- riji

Jan 22, 2014
petersiddle28 said:
Thanks for clarifying, ya I totally agree with you - basically Pakistani is simply 2 faced hypocrites and no winder they are not welcome here. I think best places for Pakistanis is middle east countries where they assimilate with culture and Islamic religion.
OMG really people

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Oh really Pakistani's r really negative and bad people....i dont know then why people who born and raise abroad came Pakistan to marry negative people