+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

sabbas110

Feb 14, 2012
Hello online family,

My spouse’s ECAS was recently updated to say that her medical has been received. How long does it after this stage before they ask for passport?

Btw, her application is at CIC ISB office.

Much thanks,
Sean

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
sabbas110 said:
Hello online family,

My spouse's ECAS was recently updated to say that her medical has been received. How long does it after this stage before they ask for passport?

Btw, her application is at CIC ISB office.

Much thanks,
Sean
when did you apply?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
sabbas110 said:
July 2012: submited app to CPC-M
Oct 2012: App. got transferred to ISB
Jan 2013: Re-med letter recieved
Feb 2014: Re-med done and recieved by CPC ISB.
Jan 2013 or Jan 2014? so you just did ur remed? did you apply for notes?
you never know because there are people still waiting from Feb 2012 and some june/july 2012 applicants are done. A lot of people are done with their remeds so all they need is PPR request which should be on its way soon.

octan3

Nov 7, 2013
AOA,

Did any March 2012 applicants not receive their original documents back yet ? I got my visa in Nov 2013, Landed Dec 2013. I still have not gotten back my original documents. I had e-mailed Ottawa pilot a month ago and they replied asking for my Canadian address to send it to. But till now i have received nothing. I did not receive anything in Pakistan either. I e-mailed Ottawa pilot again but it seems they have changed and only deal with inland application now and I have not received a reply yet. I e-mailed CHC-ISL but as usual no reply. Wondering if anyone else is in same situation ?

Thanks,

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
What couriers have you people used to get the original documents from Pakistan in the mail. And what was the experience like? which is the most reliable?

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
kingkhan787 said:
Salam to all fellow members,

I wanted to ask fellow 2013 applicants if they have herd of any further progress with their cases?

I ordered my Notes Jan. 26th, but still no response. (I am a Jan 2012 applicant) I am not even positive if my file is in CPC-OTT or CHC-ISB !!!

Hopefully, other members will soon hear a positive response inshAllah.

Please let me know if any 2013 applicants have herd any news for their applications.

Thank you.

I applied in April 2013, no progress yet after stage 1 completion except for return of original documents from CPP Ottawa, planning to order GCMS notes shortly

Most of the 2013 applicants who applied in later half of 2013 seem to have their files sent to London and/or Delhi office

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
octan3 said:
AOA,

Did any March 2012 applicants not receive their original documents back yet ? I got my visa in Nov 2013, Landed Dec 2013. I still have not gotten back my original documents. I had e-mailed Ottawa pilot a month ago and they replied asking for my Canadian address to send it to. But till now i have received nothing. I did not receive anything in Pakistan either. I e-mailed Ottawa pilot again but it seems they have changed and only deal with inland application now and I have not received a reply yet. I e-mailed CHC-ISL but as usual no reply. Wondering if anyone else is in same situation ?

Thanks,
Hi octan3,

Have you ever order GCMS notes?

If yes, Can you share some information from latest GCMS notes.

We are interested to know your group number and group name when you received your PPR.

It will help to know weather or file is in that group or some other group.
Since we are waiting for PPR for last 9 months after re-medical in May-2013.

Also if your documents have been sent then their must some entry in outgoing section.

Sorry, for the trouble.

Thanks,

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
ak23 said:
What couriers have you people used to get the original documents from Pakistan in the mail. And what was the experience like? which is the most reliable?
DHL

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Hey guys,

Am back from Delhi wid my visa... and these people are workin on weekends too... and someone there told me that they are work hard to finish up the backlog... so those who needs some push to go on... hold on for a while am sure it will be done soon for all of u....
(My file was submitted on July,13 Passport in Sept,13...medicals were about to expire so they have given me a deadline to reach canada, met few more applicants there who were given the same option) They were in some meeting when i was there... n someone over there told me.. that they r workin on weekends and really hard to finish off the backlog... attach as many proofs as u can like phone bills, vacation pictures, receipts, anything that will prove ur case is genuine it makes it easier for them n faster for us... I wish u all get wat ur heart desires.. Keepin u all in prayers... and thank u so much for all the support and advice....

Just read this post in NDVO 2013 forum ! and i m wondering pakistan is the only country who has soo many application pending (backlog) bt still they r not trying to reduce this ! NDVO have less Backlog n they r working on weekends as well to reduce the backlog !

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
Hey everyone
I have seen that u guys have written in ur timeline the month at which ur file was transferred .....
So how do u ppl know this , did they send u an email or it was written in AOR...
Sorry if it sounds dumb but i really want to know this so can someone please tell me in detail.....

sabaasad

Apr 2, 2013
Can anyone tell me how much time does CHC Isb takes to sent a medical request once additional documents are submitted .
Thanks .