+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
Hi,
Today I got reply back from my MP as he forwarded me email from islamabad, I applied for my wife in 2012 June and got remedical on 15 july 2013, since than I didnt hear any thing from them and today in email embassy replied as they have not received medical examination yet and its still in que for reviewing by visa officer.
I am surprised to know that how come they have not received medical results yet its been almost 5 months now.
is any body ho has remedical call in july and not heard yet.
Thanks

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 Jun 12/14 PPR2 July 1/14
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
It is more then 7 months I applied for my son in July 2013 and only CHC-I process passport and citizenship certificate applications, I don't how lahore consulate issued the citizenship card, Islamabad do issue emergency passport within 1 month.

ranjha01 said:
so it took 3 months only to get ur child's certificate of Canadian citizenship? beacuse my brother applied for his child and the embassy told him it will take 7-9 months and it's almost 7 months now.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
azeeee said:
Hi,
Today I got reply back from my MP as he forwarded me email from islamabad, I applied for my wife in 2012 June and got remedical on 15 july 2013, since than I didnt hear any thing from them and today in email embassy replied as they have not received medical examination yet and its still in que for reviewing by visa officer.
I am surprised to know that how come they have not received medical results yet its been almost 5 months now.
is any body ho has remedical call in july and not heard yet.
Thanks
dont trust your MP. they make up the answers anyway. just have faith, people who did their remeds in that time period are getting PPRs inshAllah you will hear good news in the upcoming days. or order GCMS notes?

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
zaidi2010 said:
It is more then 7 months I applied for my son in July 2013 and only CHC-I process passport and citizenship certificate applications, I don't how lahore consulate issued the citizenship card, Islamabad do issue emergency passport within 1 month.
I want to apply for my Daughter's Canadian Citizenship Certificate. I want to know if I apply in Canada or in pakistan. My wife sent all the required document to apply for her.
Is it fast to apply in Canada or in Pakistan?
If you can please go over the required documents to submit with the applocation.

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
It is faster in Canada as compare to visa office, unless you require the emergency passport for your daughter and if that's the case then you apply for citizenship certificate along with child pp application:

They ask for:

3 citizenship size photo (stamp on the back from studio)
FRC
Birth Certificate
Form B for child
Original citizenship card of the parent/s
proof of citizenship application form

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
I want to apply for my Daughter's Canadian Citizenship Certificate. I want to know if I apply in Canada or in pakistan. My wife sent all the required document to apply for her.
Is it fast to apply in Canada or in Pakistan?
If you can please go over the required documents to submit with the applocation.

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
zaidi2010 said:
It is faster in Canada as compare to visa office, unless you require the emergency passport for your daughter and if that's the case then you apply for citizenship certificate along with child pp application:

They ask for:

FRC
Birth Certificate
Form B for child
Thanks for your quick input. Why I have to send FRC? I have CRC and I'm not even sending it bcoz on their website they did not ask for it.

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
These are required by CHC-I, it's not on the site, I picked up the package from karachi consulate and is specific to the requirements from Pakistan.

Thanks for your quick input. Why I have to send FRC? I have CRC and I'm not even sending it bcoz on their website they did not ask for it.

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
If you applying in Canada then just follow the documents listed on the checklist.

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
zaidi2010 said:
If you applying in Canada then just follow the documents listed on the checklist.
Did you apply in Canada? Did you receive your son's Citizenship Certificate? If I apply in Canada in November do you how long it will take them process the application?

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
its been 7 months and no news yet.. Also how can u apply for emergency pp? can my brother still do it even if the certificate in process? and last question is once u get the certificate do u just apply for pp? if yes how long it takes?

zaidi2010 said:

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
canvis2006 said:
make sure you also apply for child's Canadian passport, now that you have the child's canadian citizenship certificate.......that way the child can travel to Canada with the mother once her visa is issued......
I have already applied for his Canadian passport from the Consulate of Canada in Dubai. It only takes a month if you show proof of travel.

For children who do not yet have their Certificate of Canadian Citizenship, they can apply for a Limited Validity passport, which is only valid for two years. You have show them that you have already applied for your child's Certificate of Canadian Citizenship and it currently under process. Once you apply for a Certificate of Canadian Citizenship, you will get a letter of acknowledgement you can attach to the passport application.

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
ranjha01 said:
so it took 3 months only to get ur child's certificate of Canadian citizenship? beacuse my brother applied for his child and the embassy told him it will take 7-9 months and it's almost 7 months now.
No, it's still under process. I sent them the letter of acknowledgement I got from the Consulate of Canada in Lahore after applying for my son's Certificate of Canadian Citizenship.

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
zaidi2010 said:
You can apply for a Limited Validity passport. It takes about 3 months to process from Pakistan if you show proof of travel.

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
zaidi2010 said:

They ask for:

FRC
Birth Certificate
Form B for child
It won't make any difference if you apply from within Canada or from Pakistan. They will still have to send your child's documents back to Pakistan to verify their authenticity.