+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i finally received a response back from islamabad! i sent an email on july 28. they said that my file is in progress and there is nothing i need to do. :-X

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
shaheen123 said:
Asalam u alikum

Thanks God ... Yesterday I got my passport back with Visa The whole process took 21 Months

MY Time Line
Applied= DECEMBER 2011
AOA= OCTOBER 2012

Re-Medical+PPR= April 2013
Visa Stamped= 28 August
Received passport= 4 SEPTEMBER 2013

Dear Friends thanks a lot and wish you best of Luck
This is really a very useful forum to discuss your cases and get updated

Thanks
thanks to All Almighty
congrates
that's a big news
finally someone from late 2011 got visa
I wish all 2011 cases get their visas soon.
ameen ameen ameen
3 days 3 pp back
inshallah more coming our ways
best of luck to all members

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
shaheen123 said:
Asalam u alikum

Thanks God ... Yesterday I got my passport back with Visa The whole process took 21 Months

MY Time Line
Applied= DECEMBER 2011
AOA= OCTOBER 2012

Re-Medical+PPR= April 2013
Visa Stamped= 28 August
Received passport= 4 SEPTEMBER 2013

Dear Friends thanks a lot and wish you best of Luck
This is really a very useful forum to discuss your cases and get updated

Thanks
A december case! Congratulations! MashaAllah.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Both Waiting_Eyes and niana.j , both of you can have the discussion on personal msgs, i dont think anybody on this forum is interested in such discussion which you are having right now. People are here to discuss the immigration related issues and share good/bad news

shaheen123

Sep 19, 2011
Grt said:
Sister I am really feel very sad for u. I have no words that how I try to come down ur sorrow. U must be very dear to Aallah. Sister I pray to Allah for His blessings on u. And when u will get ur visa that will be the very big day for us for all forum members. U just send all documents for the help of some proffessional and after that Inshallah u will get ur ppr.
Dear sister @Grt

yesterday i got my visa along with a travel document form( Confirmation Permanent resident Form) but that is not Signed by immigration officer , is your one signed

Thanks

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
shaheen123 said:
Dear sister @ Grt

yesterday i got my visa along with a travel document form( Confirmation Permanent resident Form) but that is not Signed by immigration officer , is your one signed

Thanks
I think that form ll be signed by immigration officer at airport
Not sure
May b some already landed members ll help u

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
shaheen123 said:
Dear sister @ Grt

Thanks
Hey congratzZz!
share your timeline please!!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
shaheen123 said:
Dear sister @ Grt

Thanks
Congratulations and may Allah bless you both to Eternity In Sha Allah

Grt

Oct 31, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2012
Doc's Request.
oct 2012
AOR Received.
june 2012
File Transfer...
june 2012
Med's Request
15 july 2013
Passport Req..
15 july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3 september 2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah very soon
shaheen123 said:
Dear sister @ Grt

Thanks
Many many congragulation sister. Yes sis my documents is too not signed by immigration officer. And I received two pages which is same but on one document there is my pic pasted and second page have no pic on it. But both are conformation of permanent residence letters.
There is also written on it NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL. It means its not for travel it may be signed on airport by the officer. Are u also got two documents?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
mohammed786 said:
I have been following your post, you make joke of Islam, Muslins and ALLAH ( PBUH ) - every post look like you are teasing , joking and playing with real Muslims with constant mockering in every post
Listen lady I read your old post, and you are say you emailed the minister jason kenney and he sent police in 1 day? you had MP speak to Islamabad people in 1 day of email letter
I see you pain but why you lying with all this nonsense, why did you live in Pakistan and if you hate so much, we are mad living there? there is good and evil in every country including canada so please dont talk about place we grew
Welcome to Islam but don't bad talk Pakistan unless you are some indian agent
Oh my goodness one thing is I do not lie now or ever. The RCMP came at my door Allah is my witness and yes they all called me and Allah is my witness to all these facts. One important thing I DO NOT INSULT ISLAM AND NEVER WOULD.................. In Sha Allah I never insult Pakistan I cry for the people of Pakistan for the misery the government creates. Another thing ask to any one member on this forum and they will gladly tell you about me. I'm honest and if this insults your mind then so be it on Judgement Day I can Stand Honestly Before Allah and say the truth as I'm saying right here now In Sha Allah............ I see jealousy from you as you don't know the proper words to contact people as I do. May I help you In Sha Allah..
Oh yes another thing I was living with my husband and family whom I love
[/quote]

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
shaheen123 said:
Dear sister @ Grt

Thanks
Have you even read the accompanying letter from the Embassy?

It specifically mentions that the COPR is to be signed in front of Immigration Canada officials, in Canada, once you arrive there.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
mohammed786 said:
I have been following your post, you make joke of Islam, Muslins and ALLAH ( PBUH ) - every post look like you are teasing , joking and playing with real Muslims with constant mockering in every post
Listen lady I read your old post, and you are say you emailed the minister jason kenney and he sent police in 1 day? you had MP speak to Islamabad people in 1 day of email letter
I see you pain but why you lying with all this nonsense, why did you live in Pakistan and if you hate so much, we are mad living there? there is good and evil in every country including canada so please dont talk about place we grew
Welcome to Islam but don't bad talk Pakistan unless you are some indian agent

I agree...no offense to anyone btw..

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
hubby chubby said:
For niana. j and waiting eyes and myself included. I want to see you in jannah, both of you. When you both get there. Intercede for me also, who knows if i will make it. You guys are in an argument and if you follow this hadith. The prophet has said the following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wexFg1V3Bd8

This hadith is for me first and to correct myself first. But since you both got into this unfortunate situation you guys will be getting a house. Don't leave me out hanging for the sake of Allah.
Jazakallah Brother, May ALLAH reward you for your effort! IN SHA ALLAH!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Bunty123 said:
Stop replying and responding. I can say this to you only as I think you are sensible.
Thank You!

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
TCS Tracking Info 7-Sep-2013 (Total 13):

[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669068 [Consignee] FARZAANA [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MRS AGHA SHAHID
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669069 [Consignee] MARYAM [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ARSHAD
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669070 [Consignee] SALEEM [Destination] NOWSHERA [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ILYAZ
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669071 [Consignee] SAID [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Hold for payment
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669072 [Consignee] NASEEM [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] FAIZA
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669073 [Consignee] MEESEEM [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] FAREED
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669074 [Consignee] NARFL [Destination] BAHWALPUR [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669075 [Consignee] FAISAL [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SAMAD
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669076 [Consignee] IMRAN [Destination] SAHIWAL [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IMRAN KHAN
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669077 [Consignee] ANTUN [Destination] KARACHI [Status] CONSIGNEE SHIFTED
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669078 [Consignee] MUNIR [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Receivers premises closed
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669079 [Consignee] NABI [Destination] CHICHAWATNI [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS Tracking ID] 23009669080 [Consignee] YAQOOB [Destination] SHEIKHUPURA [Status] Unable to locate delivery address