Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
micmac101 said:
My name is and I live in the province of New Brunswick in the area of Restigouche/ Madawaska. In the continuant of MP Bernard Valcourt.

I'm sponsoring my husband

We applied on Sept 15,2010 and our case was transferred to CIC Islamabad Pakistan Oct21,2010.

Our case as been there almost 3 years and on August 21,2013 my husband received a letter from CIC Islamabad Pakistan stating that he misrepresented himself when he got a lawyer to register our Marriage Certificate or Nikka Nama as its called in Islam. We come to find out that the lawyer who signed our document MR. Dawood Khan who is a lawyer but his license to sign Nikka Nama or wedding papers his license had expired March 04,2010. So when he signed ours he was not registered to do so at that time and since then he has not renewed his license either. And I might add he still continues to sign as they do not get registered sir.

My husband was accused by CIC Immigration Islamabad of giving a document that was not properly registered. He has gone to the Union Council Of Peshawar Pakistan and they said that this lawyer was not registered with them since March 04, 2010 or neither is he registered now. But at the present time he still signs Nikka Nama papers but no copy ever goes to Union Council to be properly registered.

Sir my husband has not given misinformation to CIC Immigration nor has he lied. He is not at fault as its the lawyers fault because its his responsibility to get these papers properly registered. Sir I`m begging you to help us in this important matter. We are very honest people and why would we send documents that are fake. It does us no good to send misinformation to Immigration in order to have our case approved sir.

We have been married going on 4 years this coming March 30,2014 and our case has been with Islamabad 3years. It would do us more harm then justice to provide a document that is not real and destroy our whole case.

I have been living here in Canada as his wife and in Pakistan as a matter of fact I arrived back from Pakistan June 21,2013, I was there since April 30,2012. We lived in Peshawar Pakistan for 14 months and I returned to Canada as I had to see my surgeon as I got hurt at work in 2009. I'm on a total disability from Work Safe New Brunswick since April 2012.

If our case is refused on any part it would be the fault of this lawyer not on us as we have never gave any wrong information at any time of our application. In fact this lawyer has signed a document stating he signed that document and was not registered and another lawyer signed it and put his seal to this important fact.

My husband got another marriage certificate and it was properly registered today. I gave my permission for this document to be signed by my legal guardian the Scholar who married us. My husband would never marry a woman if it was not done accordion to Islam.

I'm returning to Pakistan Sept 29,2013, I guarantee you sir if our application is refused I will take the next step and that is commit suicide as I cannot live in Pakistan as its a country at war with itself. The last time in Pakistan in 14 months I lost 40 pounds, loss 3 quarters of my hair, developed eczema and my nerves were really bad. To think after all this time our case as been in the hands of Immigration and they say my husband misrepresented himself is unbelievable.

I also cannot live here in Canada without my husband here with me. In either case in the outcome that they refuse him because of the fault of a lawyer who signed in bad faith causing harm to us I promise you I will commit suicide. The outcome is on your hands and as a result is my death.

First I'm an aboriginal of this great land you call Canada. You are all landed Immigrants not myself as my land I own. I was not paid nor did I sell it. I know in the end as a Muslim women I would go straight to hell and have no mercy from Allah, but you will have my death on your hands as you never helped 2 honest people. In fact with Immigration we are treated as guilty people until proven Innocent.
Letter written Chris Alexander Minister of Immigration
Sister your letter really made me :( and I can feel your pain,
I really pray from the bottom of my heart that they listen to you and issue your PPR and finally VISA, lots of respect to you for being patient, our prayers are with you during this difficult time and may ALLAH bless you and your family

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
farahmed said:
I agree with you on this point that, we should thank people who share their updates(Specially now-a-days ...), because there are so many who wont even bother to come here when they get their passport back.
Thank you!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
beeba-bacha said:
Dear Sister, i understand ur feelings, please dont think like this..ALLAH is the greatest, har kaam main un ki maslihat hotee hy.
aur haan is dunya main har insan kisi na kis muskil aur azmaesh main hy,ak end hoti hy tu dusari aa jatee hy...... so think good write best......
:( :( :(
Jazakallah!

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
lovely123 said:
Hello every one,
I want to send some additional documents to chc isl
So do i have to write down my application number on it or no? And how to organize them step by step?
The proves which i provide are chat logs from skype , whatssup , emails. Money recepit, and some screenshots
Plz reply,
Thanks in advance
Dear ,
u must mention ur application # and ur name at the top of additional Doc.

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Basilzaman said:
Dear Friends,

I am January 2012 Applicant & my Timeline is Mentioned below...

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Islamabad
App. Filed.......: 12-01-2012
Doc's Request.: waived
AOR Received.: 19-03-2012
File Transfer...: 21-03-2012
Med's Done....: 12-12-2011
Passport Req..: Soon Insha'Allah
LANDED..........: God Knows :(
Dear ,
ur application and other mentioned month almost same with my application.
can u share with me any good news and ur email/cell# for further conversation ?

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Just wondering if any july transfer case has received a passport request or re-medical..

ushaikh5

Aug 19, 2013
Hello all,

I have been following this thread for a while now and it is really worthwhile. My timeline is as follows:

App filed: March 09, 2012
Medical done: March, 2012
File transferred: June 19, 2012

The only update I have is I received my original documents in August 2013 from Ottawa!

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Alhumdulillah, by the grace of almighty Allah my wife received her passport with VISA stamped today after 3 weeks and 1 day of sending her passport to CHC. The whole process took 18 months.
It has been a long journey for us and our families. I was never a particularly patient person in the past, but this ordeal has taught me the meaning of patience...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Allahuakbar. Pray for us all Insha Allah

theshaikh said:
Alhumdulillah, by the grace of almighty Allah my wife received her passport with VISA stamped today after 3 weeks and 1 day of sending her passport to CHC. The whole process took 18 months.
It has been a long journey for us and our families. I was never a particularly patient person in the past, but this ordeal has taught me the meaning of patience...

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
theshaikh said:
Allhamdulillah!

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
ushaikh5 said:
Hello all,

I have been following this thread for a while now and it is really worthwhile. My timeline is as follows:

App filed: March 09, 2012
Medical done: March, 2012
File transferred: June 19, 2012

The only update I have is I received my original documents in August 2013 from Ottawa!
Same here.

ushaikh5

Aug 19, 2013
theshaikh said:
Congratulations ... Pray for us too!

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
AsifSameer said:
Dear ,
u must mention ur application # and ur name at the top of additional Doc.
Thank u sameer asif , :)

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
theshaikh said:
Great News Brother, Congratulations, Keep Praying for us, may you both have a happy and blessed LIFE together!