MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear all - By the grace of God, we got PPR last week. Can you please share time taken between PPR and final passport returned with visa? Is there a spread sheet I can refer to with people's info tabulated?
What about ReMedical ? did you get that request if yes then when ?

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all - By the grace of God, we got PPR last week. Can you please share time taken between PPR and final passport returned with visa? Is there a spread sheet I can refer to with people's info tabulated?
CongratS! :) did u get remedical aswell ? your medical must have been expired by now..

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
congrates ...very nice timeline u got ppr within year....was ur case in ottawa or islamabad

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
is there any one from nov dec 2011 or 2012 applicant from ottawa get any news

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
they havnt really forgotten about nov dec 2011 cases, i know a few people from tht timeline whose cases are working just fine, lol its just a hand ful of nov dec 2011 cases tht they conveniently forgot about n moved on to later cases lol

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
did anyone recently travel from PIA to Karachi if yes how was the experience and how much was the ticket. I jst called PIA and they told me the fare is $2200.00 which I think not correct its usually $1300 or $1400.

I will appreciate if anyone can share any info.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Congrats to everyone who got ppr,repcc,remedical or additional documents request letter or Email. :)

Now I am asking to CHC-Islamabad where is sada Haq ? why u are not following First In First Out Rule ?

CHC-Islamabad & CIC-Ottawa Now its Enough! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sadda Haq Aithe Rakh OK ??

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Lucky Boy Congrats! I hope my bottom signature Google Doc Spread Sheet will help u regarding ur Question.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
app ko additional documents ki request kabh mili thi, and after how long you got the PPR... (min 2 weeks, max 2 1/2 months for you now from what i have observed)...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Basilzaman said:
Lucky Boy Congrats! I hope my bottom signature Google Doc Spread Sheet will help u regarding ur Question.
if i am to go by ur document on the bottom, for the ppl who had their spouses landed in 2012 (or 2012 cases) for additional documents request, if they didnt get re-medical along with the additional documents request, they never got it at all, and went straight to PPR within 3 months after getting additional documents request. So that is a good and healthy sign if any.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
mudassar said:
Salam, congratulations to those who have received something from CHC. My question is that are you getting an email or a letter? If its a letter..is it through TCS or pakistan post?? I am bit worried since am from a village which is really in a remote area..I believe we have to pick up the mail from some other place near by..I fear it might get lost. Best of luck to everyone else who is still waiting like me....hold tight the rope of Allah almighty. Inshallah we will hear something soon.
salam bro, its usually a letter, first my wife got it, then 4-5 days later i got it too... (additional documents request ie)... its sent by Pakistan Post, its in a white envelope about size of 8X11 inches and has a few stamps on it... my wife doesnt get any mail to her house directly, instead it goes to a mill near by and has to be picked from there... so not exactly like ur case, but very similar... hence what we did was requested a few gentlemen (whom we trusted) to keep an eye out for any mail for us... and when it did came, they informed us, and we got it picked up from there.... so similarly you too should figure out where ur mail will arrive, and arrange for someone there to inform you of when any arrives to your name, and best of luck...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
khanb5 said:
did anyone recently travel from PIA to Karachi if yes how was the experience and how much was the ticket. I jst called PIA and they told me the fare is $2200.00 which I think not correct its usually $1300 or $1400.

I will appreciate if anyone can share any info.
usually its betweem 1300-1400 but right now its peak time, esp due to eid and ramadan being near and holidays from schools... wait till august-nov and the prices will be down again... or call your agent and simply ask them when is the low fare time... best of luck....

as far as experience goes on a PIA... hehe... its a circus up there... going to there isnt that bad and its not normally jam packed... i went in nov and had lots of empty seats around, so wasnt too noisy and nor was it crowded. however, coming back was a pain in the rear as always, tooo many bachas, bring noise cancelling ear muffs or head phones... and its gona be packed and well, you will have to experience it to believe it.... make sure u are not on a conecting flight to isl (mostly it is)... that will make the suffering a bit longer.

when u get to KHI airport, dont appear as a headless chicken who is confused or lost, as the immigration officer might give u inconvenience and bother you, know in advance where you are going to stay, their address and phone number etc handy, show ur documents promptly, and look in control of things, and you should be fine. also keep some loose Pakistani Currency on you... as the luggage handlers will ask you for that green note as tip... and will come up with world of stories... have like 50-200 rupees handy it gets the job done fast.

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
AOA 2 All

1st of all i must say congrats to every 1 who have PPR and other good news..

My file was transfered to ISB and on this thread i was 1st who got AOR from ISB after me BIBI got AOR from ISB and they was done after 1 months but 11-09-2012 i got addiotional documents and i sent everything the ask within 7 days but now its more then 8 months i didnt get any news :'(

Now am going to Aply GCMS notes i feel so frustrated...

Any ways hope for Good Allah is Great...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I guess Ottawa processing timeline of 12 months doesn't apply for Pakistani applicants....

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
rkkhan said:
AOA 2 All

1st of all i must say congrats to every 1 who have PPR and other good news..

My file was transfered to ISB and on this thread i was 1st who got AOR from ISB after me BIBI got AOR from ISB and they was done after 1 months but 11-09-2012 i got addiotional documents and i sent everything the ask within 7 days but now its more then 8 months i didnt get any news :'(

Now am going to Aply GCMS notes i feel so frustrated...

Any ways hope for Good Allah is Great...
did you visit your wife at all? and did you send all the proper documents they requested also, how strong is your case... do not want to scare you but order the gcms notes and try to contact the CHC and ask about ur case, it might be in an interview queue (hopefully not)... best of luck...