Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Good Afternoon Everyone and Good Friday,

I'm so happy guys I found out today my file exact location and now I can sleep with peace at night. I followed up with my local area MP yesterday and he is out in Ottawa till the end of this week so I talked to his Assistant and asked her if she inquire about Where my file exactly located here in Ottawa or Islamabad? She sent a fax to Minister office yesterday and today in the morning someone called and give this information to her so she sent me an email and called me to see if i get it.
she provided me this information!

Hello Mr. Sexy and you know it

Pursuant to our office's enquiry with the Ministerial Enquiries Unit in Ottawa, our office has been advised as follows:

Application went to CPP Ottawa from Mississauga on July **, 2012
Medicals are valid until March **, 2013
After the Buffalo Embassy closed down, the processing times for Ottawa have changed
This being a new application, there is no processing time as of yet
Can follow up in 4 months

Trust you find the above in order and to be satisfactory.

Regards

Constituency Assistant to Devinder Shory, MP
Calgary Northeast
140, 2635 - 37th Ave NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 5Z6
403-291-0018 Phone
403-291-9516 Facsimile
thanks for sharing , as it cleared up many things .. nice proceeding :)

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
beeba-bacha said:
sending extra proofs wdhout asking by CHC is worthless....i dnt think they even bother that ..coz CHC acts beyond a lazy snail.... ::)
hmmm .....dats wried actually....i had been followng timeline for 2011-2012 applicants aswell....n i founf myself readng lots of time dat tmany of them had been sending more proofs ( like couples pics together etc)....aftr rcvng a letter frm embassy askng for additional dcuments...since everythng we send they add the info to our files.....

my hubbyz gona visite me in next 2 weeks (inshallah) n we were thnking of sending our pics together n hotel invoices/ his passport stamps (as proof of his landing in pak).....since we had already mentioned his this intended visit to pak when they had askd me to submit additional proofs of relationship bak in august....these new pics would support our previous provided info....

so wat u guys say about it? should we send or should we not?

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
I agree, sending more proof will only save time in the long run since they will have less reason to ask for additional proof later on.

n3z said:
hmmm .....dats wried actually....i had been followng timeline for 2011-2012 applicants aswell....n i founf myself readng lots of time dat tmany of them had been sending more proofs ( like couples pics together etc)....aftr rcvng a letter frm embassy askng for additional dcuments...since everythng we send they add the info to our files.....

my hubbyz gona visite me in next 2 weeks (inshallah) n we were thnking of sending our pics together n hotel invoices/ his passport stamps (as proof of his landing in pak).....since we had already mentioned his this intended visit to pak when they had askd me to submit additional proofs of relationship bak in august....these new pics would support our previous provided info....

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n3z said:

===========
up to you, but who knows whr his/her file ISB, Mississauga or Ottowa etc etc , and when ever they want additional proofs they send a letter to the applicant/s, beside when ever we send them an email they always write " No further action is required from you"
if we think a -loud . sending xtra proofs wdhout demand may create a negative impact on case..File office may start thinking like why he/she is sending more proofs..or when i asked him/her to send me the proofs.....in my views after receiving AOR one must wait atleast for 8-10 mnts for any further action...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Lets break this down gang.

Immigration Canada/Pakistan dont give a whoot about us. (Simple as that).

why do i say that?

1) Call center agents lie.

2) No one will reply to your email properly (If they do its generic)

3) Files at times never transfered (Have to get them transfered manually by harrasing them)

4) CHC don't really care (ask for remed, hold ppr for no valid reason)

5) Most of all 26 months of waiting. (For what? nothing really...)

One thing they do on time (TAKE YOUR FEES)....

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Worst of all, I know its properly not only my file. Its most likely a "batch" that they never sent out. I wonder how many files they screwed up. Though agent did re-assure me that my file will be transfered with a "note" (stating it was supposed to be sent five months ago)....

dafunkie said:
Oh My Lord!!! I've been away from the forums for a few days and I just started to read some posts hoping I would see some good news.... I really can't beleive what happened to your file, this is absolutely unacceptable... You must get a hold of some media outlet and tell them what has happened to you, this is the sort of stuff they love to cover... I feel for you deeply, my heart hurts and my stomach turns thinking about how crazy this situation is... Best of luck.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I had the exact same issue. I got my MP involved, CIC got a bit nervous when I told them that.

Astro2 said:
just spoke to a nice lady in CIC call center.

I called the Mississauga number and she told me that she is NOT in Mississauga the moment. she is in the Montreal office.

I asked her to check where my file is at the moment. and she said that according to what she sees on her computer/system. Its still in Mississauga ( WTH? :'( why? )

so I asked her Why is it still sitting in missisauga? and she has no clue.

I also asked her about the Ottawa Pilot office, she confirmed that they do work on sponsorship's cases but only a lil they don't make any decisions and the file gets transferred to isb after Ottawa is done doing their lil work.

I told her I received a email back in May, stating that my file has been transferred to the visa office.. then why is it still there?.. again, she has no clue. Do they just get paid for looking at their computer and answering what they see? and have no clue about other common questions? :-\

well she did personally emailed me the email address for Mississauga office and also the fax number because they dont have a phone number for Mississauga office? yeah really ???
Now, i am going to email the Mississauga office again to see what kind of planes they are making out of my application papers!!! uff

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
Dear Members AOA;

The posts are freaking me out...... I wish that this point forward, our cases may get wings and we join our spouses as soon as possible with all the blessings from Almighty Allah - Aameen

My husband was also telling me once that he is planning to visit his MP. Though he has not yet received any letter or email abt our sponsorship approval, but ECAS is showing us that on 25th of sep, they excepted my husband as my sponsor and have received my medical report. so what u suggest? when should my hubby visit the MP? this month or after 2 months?

I wish from the core of my heart, for the ease and happiness for all of us - Aameen

f346

Sep 28, 2012
Mrs. Shahid said:
Dear Members AOA;

The posts are freaking me out...... I wish that this point forward, our cases may get wings and we join our spouses as soon as possible with all the blessings from Almighty Allah - Aameen

My husband was also telling me once that he is planning to visit his MP. Though he has not yet received any letter or email abt our sponsorship approval, but ECAS is showing us that on 25th of sep, they excepted my husband as my sponsor and have received my medical report. so what u suggest? when should my hubby visit the MP? this month or after 2 months?

I wish from the core of my heart, for the ease and happiness for all of us - Aameen
Ameen. I wish Allah helps us all.

Dr. Saab

Oct 7, 2012
Salam All,

I'm new to this forum... you guys can add me to the list. It's a husband case. I applied in August , 2012. Got AOR from Mississauga in October, 2012. Now I'm guessing file has been transferred to Islamabad...

All the best to all of you!

safi786

Mar 29, 2012
Salam to every one,
I have been visiting on this form for last one year now, I have sponsored my wife from Afghanistan thru cic.
Applicant filed jan 2012
File transfer march 2012
Additional info April 2012
Medical received September 2012

But till now noting from cic still waiting I don't know how long it will take, her medical also expires in December to please pray for me she gets her visa soon it has been year since I have seen her.
Thank you
May Allah help us all get your spouses PR soon

f346

Sep 28, 2012
safi786 said:
Salam to every one,
I have been visiting on this form for last one year now, I have sponsored my wife from Afghanistan thru cic.
Applicant filed jan 2012
File transfer march 2012

But till now noting from cic still waiting I don't know how long it will take, her medical also expires in December to please pray for me she gets her visa soon it has been year since I have seen her.
Thank you
Ameen, sum Ameen

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
i have contacted my MP, awaiting to hear from them of their findings

i would suggest to all those of you that have applied for 3+ months and havent got a clue or any updates or confirmations, dont waste time, go to your local mp... simple file a complaint (read as issue) with them, and find out sooner than later...

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
safi786 said:
Salam to every one,
Applicant filed jan 2012
File transfer march 2012

Thank you
Salam Bro,

Welcome! Can you please tell us if CIC contacted you to send the additional information? Or did you send the things voluntarily?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Hey Everyone,

I am getting a bit nervous as I see people who applied in August 2012 received their AORs and I am an applicant from July 2012. Should I worry or let October pass?

Thanks!