Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
If he already got US visit visa, the best option would be applying a visit visa from within US embassies (whichever relates to him) for Canada. If he got accepted (on his own) to come to US, he should be able to get a visa to cross the border.

Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Hi guys,

My husband is coming to usa on a visit visa. I would like if he could also visit Canada. So, once he gets to USA how do I go abouts getting a Canadian visa visa?

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
So I should go to the Canadian embassy in USA and apply for a visit visa for him?

hubby chubby said:
If he already got US visit visa, the best option would be applying a visit visa from within US embassies (whichever relates to him) for Canada. If he got accepted (on his own) to come to US, he should be able to get a visa to cross the border.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Well, how did he get US visa? You applied for him?

So I should go to the Canadian embassy in USA and apply for a visit visa for him?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
This was a very old post from a forum member when Ottawa office "was helping the backlog" for Islamabad. We all had positive vibes from Ottawa. Now New-Delhi and London are "helping to clear the backlog" for Islamabad. Im very anxious to see if Pakistani spousal cases will be approved within 10-14 months or not. But older members can agree Ottawa screwed us and didn't help clear any backlog.
If New Delhi and London fails, then don't be surprised if Singapore and Paris "help with the backlog" next year....

InshaAllah 2012 cases will be processed in 10 months or less

look, in 2010 CPP-Ottawa did not existed, in 2011 it dealt with appeal cases as u can see here

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305.asp

Processing Appeal Allowed Cases Pilot at Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa

Procedures

CBSA hearings officers will now forward all appeal allowed files to CPP-O at the following address:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

The roll-out of the Global Case Management System (GCMS) to all visa offices allows CPP-O to create and/or resume processing these files. As a result of GCMS, CPP-O and the visa offices will all have access to the same electronic file information.

A70(1) obliges an officer to respect the decision of the IAD in re-examining an application. Officers must review the application to determine whether the application meets all other requirements of eligibility and admissibility. In some cases, if there are new grounds of ineligibility or inadmissibility, or grounds that were not assessed in the first decision, the application may be refused again.

The implementation of this pilot project will take place in two phases, as detailed below. The procedures will remain in place for at least two years. An assessment of the pilot will be conducted at the end of the first year.

Phase 1 – File Creation
Period: April 2011 to September 2011

Step

Action

1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.

2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file, initiates mandatory checks (security checks only) and forwards the file to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor during this phase to avoid confusion for the client.

During Phase 1, CPP-O will develop quality assurance tools for this pilot and create guidelines to help triage files into different risk categories, with the assistance of Operational Management and Coordination (OMC) Branch and International Region.

Phase 2 – Full Processing of Cases
Period: September 2011 – April 2012

Step

Action

1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.

2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).

3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.

3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.

CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

from May 2012 it started processing PR applications (sponsored) which have low admissibility risks just like it did with appeal cases ,

although after may 2012 almost all cases (70 to 80 %) were sent to CPP - ottawa , you can see that most of 2011 cases (after june) were also processed in 10 to 12 months

My analysis is that as CPP - Ottawa is a pilot (experiment) , we never know may be those 2011 cases whose sponsorship approval came from

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

and in that letter they say your file is sent to islamabad , IS NOT ACTUALLY IN ISLAMABAD THEY WILL RETAIN IT TILL FINAL DECISION AND THEN SEND IT TO ISLAMABAD FOR VISA ISSUANCE ONLY and will not communicate to clients as they do not want to confuse them
juuuuuuuusssssssttttttt like they did in appeal cases to divide the burden on visa office

so relaxxxxx, wait and see your PPR coming veryyyyyyy sooooooooon inshaAllah

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wouldn't it have been easier if you applied both Canada and US at the sametime? Anyhow, i think what your husband can do is go in a Pakistani consulate in the U.S. and ask them the best procedure to come into Canada for a visit or you can ask a Pakistani consulate. Confusing thing is, he won't be in Pakistan when you will be applying for his visit to Canada, he is in US, so you would have to get a visa within US premises to come into Canada.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaamil said:
If I am not mistaken, you're the one who messed up something after the PPR right? It usually doesn't take this long after PPR otherwise, though with CIC everything could fall under 'otherwise'. Fingers crossed.
Yes, they asked me for the RPRF reciept again and I recieved a response a month ago that its paid. InshaAllah it will be fine :)

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Bumping my earlier post. it says on my notes application ready for sel review and further processing of application recommended. Anyone knows what this means and if it's good or bad? It also says no apparent concerns, which is obviously a good thing.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
is CHC-isb open tomorrow !!

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
They are open or close what difference it makes?

They have decided to waste time in terms of background checks and formalities.

In reality background checks are big BS. How come background checks for person belonging to city of Lahore can take 2 years?
Where there is no immediate thread of security. Also Applicant does not have any travel history.

Basically it is mind set they made for Pakistanis to make them too wait so much so they must be discouraged for being sponsor.
Story behind “Final review for last 7 months" I am getting from CHC is prolong and prolong so that I just forget.

Does it makes any difference if you are Canadian citizen no, it also big BS it is just lottery to weather you are citizen or PR.
Simply they make money for TRV and they know many people will pay and visit Canada and visitor status they will spend money their rather
Then being immigrant they will be burden on Canadian economy.

This conservative government to revisit immigration policies it basically hurting CHC. They know they HAVE small staff to handle big load that staff is playing lives of couples by making choose and ask for more documents the more photos and more relationship proofs (lottery).

Doing medical again and again and giving hope your are almost their smart way of making money and trying to make people fool and FOR coming attractions.

These MPs sectaries are just doing their job of finding status and filling their daily task list with productive task of finding beautiful and calm status from CHC. They do not care someone is suffering is deserving of cheater.

Honestly I think I will not suggest any one to get marry in PK and the apply for sponsorship from Canada. This is big horrible night mare to new couples with big pain of being separated without any reasons. Can these goras or gories can live like that for two years or more? No they will not.
Because they are white people.

Our skin and original country is big difference in selection. They are making selection noT on first come and first serve rather personal choice this looks ok and this needs more papers and this need more wait and this needs medical and this needs police clearance again after passport being with them for weeks. What a BS.

Not only they ask for relationship proof and re-fill of forms and after that how much time you need to review. So call Final review with "decision making officer". Is he waiting for some money...looks like this seems to be true.

There is something strange....someone making something out of it. Not every Pakistani is making false application. Or NOT every Canadian is big culprit OR HONET.
what is this simply wait and wait and wait when your luck comes.

Only hope is GOD.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Khawaja786 said:
They are open or close what difference it makes?

They have decided to waste time in terms of background checks and formalities.

In reality background checks are big BS. How come background checks for person belonging to city of Lahore can take 2 years?
Where there is no immediate thread of security. Also Applicant does not have any travel history.

Basically it is mind set they made for Pakistanis to make them too wait so much so they must be discouraged for being sponsor.
Story behind “Final review for last 7 months" I am getting from CHC is prolong and prolong so that I just forget.

Does it makes any difference if you are Canadian citizen no, it also big BS it is just lottery to weather you are citizen or PR.
Simply they make money for TRV and they know many people will pay and visit Canada and visitor status they will spend money their rather
Then being immigrant they will be burden on Canadian economy.

This conservative government to revisit immigration policies it basically hurting CHC. They know they HAVE small staff to handle big load that staff is playing lives of couples by making choose and ask for more documents the more photos and more relationship proofs (lottery).

Doing medical again and again and giving hope your are almost their smart way of making money and trying to make people fool and FOR coming attractions.

These MPs sectaries are just doing their job of finding status and filling their daily task list with productive task of finding beautiful and calm status from CHC. They do not care someone is suffering is deserving of cheater.

Honestly I think I will not suggest any one to get marry in PK and the apply for sponsorship from Canada. This is big horrible night mare to new couples with big pain of being separated without any reasons. Can these goras or gories can live like that for two years or more? No they will not.
Because they are white people.

Our skin and original country is big difference in selection. They are making selection noT on first come and first serve rather personal choice this looks ok and this needs more papers and this need more wait and this needs medical and this needs police clearance again after passport being with them for weeks. What a BS.

Not only they ask for relationship proof and re-fill of forms and after that how much time you need to review. So call Final review with "decision making officer". Is he waiting for some money...looks like this seems to be true.

There is something strange....someone making something out of it. Not every Pakistani is making false application. Or NOT every Canadian is big culprit OR HONET.
what is this simply wait and wait and wait when your luck comes.

Only hope is GOD.
well i can understand ur feelings brother since we all r suffering from this ! whts ur timeline btw ??

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
SALAAM!
POSTING AFTER A VERYY LONG TIME.
I JUST RECIEVED A MAIL VIA TCS ON MY HOME ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN. THE EMBASSY RETURNED MY DOCUMENTS.

is that a good thing in any way or is it useless to get excited?

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
APAK said:
SALAAM!
I JUST RECIEVED A MAIL VIA TCS ON MY HOME ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN. THE EMBASSY RETURNED MY DOCUMENTS.

i rcvd the originals in august 2013 and still no news.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
AW23 said:
i rcvd the originals in august 2013 and still no news.
depressing!

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
APAK said:
SALAAM!

I received in august 2013 as well yet no response !