+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in love with my hubby said:
helllow every buddy ..... i have safely landed in canada on sunday morning... just having jet lag still... n hurrah i am still in love with my hubby .... uptil now he is quite caring.... just wanted to say thankkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... to every one on this forum.. ppl afre really helpful and we will all stay in touch inshaalah in future .. this forum is wonderful expereince,..... but i am missing my parents and specially my siss...aaaw

MashaAllah, welcome to Canada sis. May you live happily with your hubby and inshaAllah he will be caring for rest of life. How do you like the snow here:D
Again mubarakan and welcome.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Chashmesh said:
If it's first medical, thy will give him a copy that you need to attach with the application and submit it to the embassy. For remedical you don't need to send anything to the embassy they will do it.
Dear,

its not necesary to send any sort of receipt to CHC if a person is having a medical for the first time ! i already confirmed tht with IOM they said we dnt need to send anything everything will b sent by them Electronically !.. i recently done my medical and after 2 days i caled them n they said ur results have been already submitted to CHC ..

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
waiting110 said:
where did you get the line from? is it from step 1 or step 2?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

btw, thanks for clarify the issue.......

May Allah swt help us all in sha Allah......ameen...

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
Dear,

its not necesary to send any sort of receipt to CHC if a person is having a medical for the first time ! i already confirmed tht with IOM they said we dnt need to send anything everything will b sent by them Electronically !.. i recently done my medical and after 2 days i caled them n they said ur results have been already submitted to CHC ..
Thanks for the correction. For my husband's first medical there was no e-medical so I didn't know that.
Thanks once again.

yellow123

Nov 27, 2013
Chashmesh said:
Thanks for the correction. For my husband's first medical there was no e-medical so I didn't know that.
Thanks once again.

Dear Chasmesh,

You've said that you applied for your husband while being a student. Do you also work part time? And if you do, have you also shown it in your application?

Did you provide an Option-C printout, or did you write them an explanation for it?

I will be really grateful if you answer the above two questions for me.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellow123 said:
Dear Chasmesh,

You've said that you applied for your husband while being a student. Do you also work part time? And if you do, have you also shown it in your application?

Did you provide an Option-C printout, or did you write them an explanation for it?

I will be really grateful if you answer the above two questions for me.
Yes, I do work part time but once a week. When I get busy with school I dont work at all. For example, my exams are starting in a week and I have taken off from work November 19 to December 18. Yes, I mentioned this on my application and provided them whatever I was making at that time(Same as now). I alos got a job letter from my manager and attached it with the application.
I did provide them an Option-C print out, even though there was not much on it lol.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stay loved and stay blessed sis....pray for all the people waiting to be there. So i guess the next time we would see u posting with a different id "In Love with my sis" (just kidding :p)

helllow every buddy ..... i have safely landed in canada on sunday morning... just having jet lag still... n hurrah i am still in love with my hubby .... uptil now he is quite caring.... just wanted to say thankkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... to every one on this forum.. ppl afre really helpful and we will all stay in touch inshaalah in future .. this forum is wonderful expereince,..... but i am missing my parents and specially my siss...aaaw

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Chashmesh said:
Yes, I do work part time but once a week. When I get busy with school I dont work at all. For example, my exams are starting in a week and I have taken off from work November 19 to December 18. Yes, I mentioned this on my application and provided them whatever I was making at that time(Same as now). I alos got a job letter from my manager and attached it with the application.
I did provide them an Option-C print out, even though there was not much on it lol.
ooh the same case here too.... mine is RPN job so there are some rules and conditions in the letter which provided by Manager should i attach that letter or should i talk with some counsilor?

thanks for your nice explanation....

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
CA_immigrant said:
ooh the same case here too.... mine is RPN job so there are some rules and conditions in the letter which provided by Manager should i attach that letter or should i talk with some counsilor?

as long as the letter explains that you work there and tells the amount you earn/hr it should be okay. because I also attached mine.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:

RPN? I am not sure what you mean by conditions but CIC only asks for certain things on the job letter and you can get it from their checklist. You have already filed your application right?
I don't think you need to talk to a counsilor for it. There are experienced members on this form who can guid you :D

yellow123

Nov 27, 2013
Chashmesh said:
Thanks dear. May Allah reward you.

I have one more question for now.

Did you provide them with a letter from your parents stating that they would also support and let your husband stay at their house until he gets a job after he arrives in Canada?

Regards.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellow123 said:
Thanks dear. May Allah reward you.

I have one more question for now.

Did you provide them with a letter from your parents stating that they would also support and let your husband stay at their house until he gets a job after he arrives in Canada?

Regards.
No, I did not provide them with any letter that my parents or anyone else would support us. I did not have any co-signer. I just provided straight forward answers and told them that i am a full time student working part time as mentioned above.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Can you share your travel experience?

Which airline did you fly, and how was their service to Canada?

Nazari

Nov 13, 2013
I need helpppppp!
Can any one please tell me if I take the passport from islamabad to embassy how long does take to get the passport with visa back ill appreciate ur rep thankss