Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
The forms i submitted earlier had bar codes and everything just as these new ones. No idea why they require it again. I will send the requested documents to Islamabad as my file is there. It is a mess in Pakistan to get police certificate these days. My wife is trying since 4 days now and after everything is done only a signature required by some top ranking police officer and he refuses to do so. My package is ready to be shipped only this police certificate is making life miserable. Anyways, good luck guys. Please pray for everyone.

kman said:
I am curious to know why they are requesting imm0008 again. Do you guys remember, the forms you submitted originally did they have bar codes that were generated when validated? My suspicion is that since these new forms were introduced sometime in Feb/Mar 2012 you might have used the older forms hence they are asking for that to be re-submitted.

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
So I applied in july 2012 and I emailed CPP-Ottawa because I was told that my file is in Ottawa by CIC agents. Although I emailed CPP-Ottawa about sending additional documents, I received an email from Islamabad instead, so perhaps my file is their now Insha'Allah:

Your e-mail inquiry of May 4, 2013, to the Case Processing Pilot, Ottawa, refers.

Your spouse's application for permanent residence will be assessed at the Canadian High Commission, Islamabad. Unless you or he has not provided documentation that was requested in the sponsorship application kit, please do not send any additional material until the need for that material is identified by this office. Any missing documentation may be sent to Canadian High Commission, Visa Section, P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Based on this email, where do you guys suggest to send additional documents, Ottawa or Islamabad?

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdfr0024 said:
The forms i submitted earlier had bar codes and everything just as these new ones. No idea why they require it again. I will send the requested documents to Islamabad as my file is there. It is a mess in Pakistan to get police certificate these days. My wife is trying since 4 days now and after everything is done only a signature required by some top ranking police officer and he refuses to do so. My package is ready to be shipped only this police certificate is making life miserable. Anyways, good luck guys. Please pray for everyone.
That sucks. Hope it gets resolved soon. What city is this for? I remember in the 2011-12 thread there was a user Ali_CA or something whose close relative was a high ranking police official.

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Can any senior member tell me if mailing address and residential address should be same? What should be residential address? The permenant one on NIC or the one where you are living at the moment?

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
H
kman said:
That sucks. Hope it gets resolved soon. What city is this for? I remember in the 2011-12 thread there was a user Ali_CA or something whose close relative was a high ranking police official.
Karachi...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
for the additional information they requested...

the last two links aren't working when i type them out... any help

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
for the additional information they requested...

the last two links aren't working when i type them out... any help
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM FOR PAKISTANI NATIONALS - Go to Page 18
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM FOR AFGHAN NATIONALS - Go to Page 25
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

Additionally, this PDF has both as well starting at Page 13 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33020.PDF.

Hope this helps.

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Okay listen up people It is really important please take this seriously and don't ignore this and It is for everyone who lives in Calgary, AB and their file is still in progress.
A friend of mine and me called Devinder Shory office and talked to one of his secretary and asked her to make us an an appointment to see Devinder Shory. We are about 10 people including myself and when we will have an appointment to see him we need more people as many people as possible we can all get together and go to his office in Calgary and we can sign a petition and urge him to request to Jason Kenney to reduce the processing time for Pakistani applicants and find a solution to overcome this painful waiting time.
You guys can feel free to call or text my personal cell phone on 403-671-2959 or inbox me your contact information and once again please don't ignore this Please We need all of you to support us.
We will also be going to get in touch with Jason Kenney at his office in Calgary and going to raise our voice against this lengthy waiting period by contacting to media a new ethnic radio station 106.7 Red FM in Calgary which has just launched last week.
Please contact me with your contact information at your earliest convenience.
I am in same boat but currently in Fort Mac and share your line of thinking but unfortunately can not come to Calgary .Is there anyother way of supporting this cause ?

Canucks2013

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
apa108 said:
I am in same boat but currently in Fort Mac and share your line of thinking but unfortunately can not come to Calgary .Is there anyother way of supporting this cause ?
When are you planning to go to his office ? Can you please specify couple of days and times?

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
salam, i got request for repcc,additional forms last month and also additional proof of contact,anyone of you who got the same request by chc-isb, what address did you submit all the docs to? did chc isb say they received your package.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
we all voted for change today and i hope this change will reduce our timeline

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Okay listen up people It is really important please take this seriously and don't ignore this and It is for everyone who lives in Calgary, AB and their file is still in progress.
A friend of mine and me called Devinder Shory office and talked to one of his secretary and asked her to make us an an appointment to see Devinder Shory. We are about 10 people including myself and when we will have an appointment to see him we need more people as many people as possible we can all get together and go to his office in Calgary and we can sign a petition and urge him to request to Jason Kenney to reduce the processing time for Pakistani applicants and find a solution to overcome this painful waiting time.
You guys can feel free to call or text my personal cell phone on 403-671-2959 or inbox me your contact information and once again please don't ignore this Please We need all of you to support us.
We will also be going to get in touch with Jason Kenney at his office in Calgary and going to raise our voice against this lengthy waiting period by contacting to media a new ethnic radio station 106.7 Red FM in Calgary which has just launched last week.
Please contact me with your contact information at your earliest convenience.
AOA i am in Calgary where and when you want us to come.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
MRS SAM said:
we all voted for change today and i hope this change will reduce our timeline
InshaAllah inshaAllah !

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
whitecloud said:
salam, i got request for repcc,additional forms last month and also additional proof of contact,anyone of you who got the same request by chc-isb, what address did you submit all the docs to? did chc isb say they received your package.
Two or three forum members have recently.got the same doc request.as u... Wats ur timeline ?