i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
TORONTONIAN04 said:
Congrats on ur ppr. May I ask you when your CIC online status showed that medicals results have been received after completing medical?
Thank you
Well when I did my remedical my status changed to In process right away . Then after a week it changed to decision made

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
assassin said:
Alhumdulilah, ;D :D My wife finally got the passport request today. E-CAS showed DM on Nov 14, 2014. Got the passport request after about 3 months.
Congrats.
OMG, its too late. Is there any complication in your case?? Im also waiting for ppr since 5 February. U scared me by telling ur timeline.

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
Habi medy said:
Congrats.
OMG, its too late. Is there any complication in your case?? Im also waiting for ppr since 5 February. U scared me by telling ur timeline.
Let me take ur scary thoughts away by telling u that my wife's status changed to DM and then within few hours, got PPR ... all in 1 day :)

You just never know with CIC... so just be positive, keep praying and hope for the best... Good luck!

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
assassin said:
In Appendix A do we need to fill the spouse/partner section? Or only the principal application? Also, are photograph specification for passport submission same as passport size photos?

Thanks,
Only the info for principle applicant and any accompanying family members (not sponsor) needs to be listed in appendix A. Basically, the no. of rows that u must fill out should match the no. of passports that u r submitting, simply write "N/A" for all the other rows including spouse, if s/he is the sponsor.

Secondly, photos requested are not the same as passport size, refer to the ppr email attachment for specifications.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
qw101 said:
Only the info for principle applicant and any accompanying family members (not sponsor) needs to be listed in appendix A. Basically, the no. of rows that u must fill out should match the no. of passports that u r submitting, simply write "N/A" for all the other rows including spouse, if s/he is the sponsor.

Secondly, photos requested are not the same as passport size, refer to the ppr email attachment for specifications.
[/quotes

Does anyone know what photo specifications are?

It says see attached but theres no attached!!

assassin

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
7/11/2014
Passport Req..
Decision made: Nov 14, passport request 26/2/2015, passport sent on March 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2015
Habi medy said:
Congrats.
No complications in the case. I think they just forgot to send the ppr. I ordered notes in January which showed that visa has been printed and to request the passport in November. I inquired through my mp as well who said the same thing that application is approved and visa has been printed. I inquired through MP again this week who called London to get the passport request.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
sponsorfa27 said:
qw101 said:

[/quotes

Does anyone know what photo specifications are?

It says see attached but theres no attached!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

is this it?

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
yani said:
Waiting for ppr :( ....please pray for me
[/quote
Sister we are praying for your ppr.apply notes to find out what's going on with your case.any changing your e.case.

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kasmusrob said:
yani said:
[/quote
Sister we are praying for your ppr.apply notes to find out what's going on with your case.any changing your e.case.
Thanks alot... No,its still In Process

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
I just visited the cic website and it shows that LVO office has increased their processing time from 11 months to 29 months. So sad. No idea how it will affect the existing and new cases.
they didn't increase processing time. It simply shows time taken to process 80% of the cases in last 6 months or something(don't know how they calculate it, whether they add time for a case that was taken in Pakistan also)or it's only showing whatever even backlogged files took in LVO) but from what I see here on this forum it seems to me that they are processing files in a lot less time than 29 months. So maybe next time when they update timeline, it can possibly show 8-9-10 months or whatever which would mean that cases they are working on right now took 8-9-10 months. :) hope this makes sense.
I would say don't go by that time frame but rather try to look at the time line spreadsheets some of our new & old forum members shared about how long most of our cases are taking:)
Cheers:)

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
wahmad4 said:
they didn't increase processing time. It simply shows time taken to process 80% of the cases in last 6 months or something(don't know how they calculate it, whether they add time for a case that was taken in Pakistan also)or it's only showing whatever even backlogged files took in LVO) but from what I see here on this forum it seems to me that they are processing files in a lot less time than 29 months. So maybe next time when they update timeline, it can possibly show 8-9-10 months or whatever which would mean that cases they are working on right now took 8-9-10 months. :) hope this makes sense.
I would say don't go by that time frame but rather try to look at the time line spreadsheets some of our new & old forum members shared about how long most of our cases are taking:)
Cheers:)
Thanks your words brought my breathing back. I know from where are you coming, but still I believe it is not a good sign because I never saw LVO's timeline has increased to that much extent. They are full of cases from Pakistan and their service standard is diminishing to the same level as LVO Islamabad. Your and my timeline is almost same. Let's see when we get the instructions for next step. Take care!!

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Slam to every1,
I have a question please provide me guidance in this matter:
The situation is AlhamduliLLAH i have recently been granted visa to Canada .AlhamduLILLAH i am four months pregnant . My husband is PR in Canada. Do I need to hide my pregnancy ?
thank you

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yani said:
Care to share timeline Plz??

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Dost_Dost said:
Slam to every1,
I have a question please provide me guidance in this matter:
The situation is AlhamduliLLAH i have recently been granted visa to Canada .AlhamduLILLAH i am four months pregnant . My husband is PR in Canada. Do I need to hide my pregnancy ?
thank you
Wsalam
Congrats on both good news
Hide pregnancy from? It has nothing to do with any process now. You should fly CA ASAP to get med till baby birth because it is so expensive there.
Wish you all the best.

Reactions: Dost_Dost