Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
wahmad4 said:
Hey "PRAYINGforPR" who the F*** is this D**** bag lawyer. Can you share his name kindly so at least everyone else is aware of it?
This guy was a hot lawyer back in the 90s early 2000's. When I went to his office, he barely had space for visitors to sit as his office was piled with files for clients. He assured that he's never lost any case and he charges more because he's so good. I'm afraid to mention his name on the forum board because he might be on here and reading the threads. I just don't want him screwing up my life any further.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
sponsorfa27 said:
opic=103544.msg4066541#msg4066541 date=1424833194]
If I sue him, he will send some letter to CIC and then that might make more trouble for me and my daughter. He ruined our lives by getting my case rejected. I don't want more trouble

Just wait it out now. You sent them an email explaining your situation.
Wait for a response. in the mean time discuss some mote options with your lawyer.(new)
Also try calling the cic toll free number. Explain your situation and ask them what your
options are. They may be of some assistance to you.
you know the first letter that gets sent out right? Eligibility letter.
well my online status said decision made. I didnt get the answer to that until 2 months later.
how i got it was calling the cic toll free number. 18882422100
try them and ask for your options. They may give u some advice.
Yes - I called the CIC call center and explained everything, then I said my MP informed me that there's a 3 year bound/ban on my case. To which the agent said there's no such thing. You can reapply immediately but said that she'll look into my case. After putting me on hold for 10 mins, she came and said wait for your letter. Once you receive your letter, please call us back if you have any questions. I just don't understand why I'm not getting the letter and what's in the letter that's so scary that no one is willing to talk to me?

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Thank you all for your support and well wishes! I appreciate your kind words and it means a great deal since I feel like I've been knocked down and out.

Here's what my thoughts are on how to proceed. I'll contact my MP (Chris Alexander but his staff Shaima is the one I'm in contact with) and will ask her to get someone involved. If she says she can't do anything, then I'll request to speak to Chris Alexander. There has to be someone who can help!

I'm also going to get a lawyer and prepare a sworn affadavit including all of the details and letting them know the gap which happened with no communication from my lawyer. I'll also let them know that it's been 3 weeks since the decision was made and a letter was sent and so far I haven't gotten it. So obviously there's a gap!!

Rest is up to Allah. I'm open to suggestions, please provide any if you find might help me with this case. If anyone has a lawyer, please let me know. Just to mention, everyone who has contacted me and provided me with a contact number for a lawyer or immigration consultant, I have contacted them and will continue to be in touch with them.

A special mention to each and every member of this forum who has reached out to me with kind words and support. I really appreciate your love and guidance. Especially a big thank YOU to a sister who even offered financial assistance. May Allah give you all from his infinite bounty and ease all of your hardships inshallah! JazakAllah and much love all!

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015
HRaza said:
AlhamdulilAllah just got passport request... :D :D :D
Congrats bro, PPR 1 or PPR 2???

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Yes - I called the CIC call center and explained everything, then I said my MP informed me that there's a 3 year bound/ban on my case. To which the agent said there's no such thing. You can reapply immediately but said that she'll look into my case. After putting me on hold for 10 mins, she came and said wait for your letter. Once you receive your letter, please call us back if you have any questions. I just don't understand why I'm not getting the letter and what's in the letter that's so scary that no one is willing to talk to me?
You are the sponsor and your husband is the applicant. So aint the applicant gets the letter?? Or the sponsor too gets it?? I dont know abt it but do look into this. Coz i remember there was member yana whose case was rejected and she got the letter as she was the applicant.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Or they might have mailed the letter to that lawey coz he was your representative and all correspondance will have to take place with him.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Sidkhan said:
You are the sponsor and your husband is the applicant. So aint the applicant gets the letter?? Or the sponsor too gets it?? I dont know abt it but do look into this. Coz i remember there was member yana whose case was rejected and she got the letter as she was the applicant.
Well that's what I thought that I would get the letter since I'm the main applicant. But on the ecas it says my husband will get the letter (at first I thought, Oh he's getting the letter because he needs to submit his passport for visa, Duh!). So far, no letter to anyone, my lawyer or myself or my husband.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Latest update: Feb 25/15 10:11 AM

Got a call from the MP's office, it's his Case Manager who said that they can't intervene once the decision is made. If I need to do anything, just contact the CIC and ask them to send me the rejection letter again.

Latest update: Feb 25/15 9:20 AM

Sent an email to MP (Chris Alexander's staff who's looking at my case on his behalf), cc'd Mayor of Toronto.

Good morning,

I've talked to many immigration consultants and lawyers over the past few days and they all have provided me with the same response. It's the mistake of the lawyer and the gap between the communication from CIC. It's been more than 3 weeks since a letter was mailed out but so far we still haven't received it, after multiple requests made at the CIC contact centre. CIC has been asking for my documents since October 2014, but because of the communication gap between CIC and my lawyer, no request was sent to us. I urge you to help on compassionate and humanitarian grounds. This is all because of repeated requests made that were never sent to me. This afternoon, I'm going to meet with a lawyer to have a sworn affadavit prepared for the case to prove the validity of our marriage and also to show that the communication still hasn't been received, nor was it ever sent to me.

I've also contacted few TV stations to bring this matter up. If this matter is something which is out of your department, please direct me to the right person, whether it's Mr. Alexander or the Mayor of Toronto.

Please get in touch with me and let me know what it is that I can do to help in escalating this matter.

Thanks,

HRaza

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2015
Habi medy said:
Congrats, after how many days of decision made u got ppr??
When ur ecas showed "decision made " ??
got it nxt day. Decission made on feb 24 and ppr feb 25

HRaza

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2015
FAB_2k14 said:
Congrats bro, PPR 1 or PPR 2???
2 i guess, they hv asked to submit passport and a form to fill out.