Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
guys it has been almost two months now since my remedical..medical results were sent on 15th of Dec 2014. LVO asked me for additional documents after remedical...the documents were delivered on 20th jan 2015....i haven't heard from them since then....what do u guys suggest? should i email and ask them about my application..As one of the member (marium shahid) told us that she emailed them and received PPR in reply ?

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
so ma question is previous applicants who got viza
and they send it through courier when vac was not introduced
how they get it back ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
marium.shahid said:
so ma question is previous applicants who got viza
and they send it through courier when vac was not introduced
how they get it back ?
Through TCS

khan jee said:
guys it has been almost two months now since my remedical..medical results were sent on 15th of Dec 2014. LVO asked me for additional documents after remedical...the documents were delivered on 20th jan 2015....i haven't heard from them since then....what do u guys suggest? should i email and ask them about my application..As one of the member (marium shahid) told us that she emailed them and received PPR in reply ?
Try krnay mein koi harj nahin
wish you good luck

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan
Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 30 days of
the date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members
must be submitted together in one package.
That is the same thing I got. I think now a days people are getting different one.

Mubashar Mirza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013 then London transfer in Feb 2014
Med's Request
Re-Medical will be on 30 April 2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah
Thanks for your kind reply...Now my wife fill the form and get print put her sign then e-mail me scan copy...now i get print put my sign and re send her scanned copy....I hope first step is done...Now she go to that link and fill the required info and select Immigration dept then attached this form and go to next step....am i right...???

And secondly we put our case through lawyer in Canada so we don't mention him in this form i mean to say we order notes with out involving our lawyer...is it OK...????

kindly just guide me the info mention above will be rally thankful to u.

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote author=handsu ink=topic=103544.msg4012321#msg4012321 date=1423419672]
That is the same thing I got. I think now a days people are getting different one.
[/quote]

you send it through Tcs or VPO?

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
not mentioned in e case but correspondence with London.
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014, uploaded by IOM on 09-12-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 16-01-2015, ppr 22-Jan-2015, pp sent via VAC 26-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-Feb-2015 after 19 days
LANDED..........
Waiting... InshahAllah Soon in March-2015
Wifenumber1 said:
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan
Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 30 days of
the date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members
must be submitted together in one package.
great.u.r.on.right.track

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan jee said:
dont.worry.good.news.on.the.way.u.will.face.a.good.news.before.20.feb
or.ma.b.in.this.week.
first.ur.decision.will.b.made.on.e.case.after.that.u.will.get.an.email.for.ppr.10.days.after.decision.made
InshahAllah

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mubashar Mirza said:
Thanks for your kind reply...Now my wife fill the form and get print put her sign then e-mail me scan copy...now i get print put my sign and re send her scanned copy....I hope first step is done...Now she go to that link and fill the required info and select Immigration dept then attached this form and go to next step....am i right...???

And secondly we put our case through lawyer in Canada so we don't mention him in this form i mean to say we order notes with out involving our lawyer...is it OK...????

its.ok.dont.worry

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
you send it through Tcs or VPO?
I sent through TCS

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Mubashar Mirza said:

Salam , you done all process correctly, yes you did not need to inform cic about your lawer , within 30 days you have received all detail of your immigration file , so best of luck. Naveed

happynewyear

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-3-2014
File Transfer...
25-04-2014
Med's Request
first medical upfront and secand medical request 28-03-2015
Med's Done....
27- 02-2014 and secand medical done 7-05-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
8-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
26 May 2015
hello friends,
how are u.

my time line is.

file case in 19 March 2014
file transfer to Londan 24 April 2014
Med Done 19 Feb 2014
decision made 10 Dec 2014
Passport request 8 Jan 2015
Passport Send 12 Jan 2015 to islamabad

my question is my medical expire on 19 Feb 2015 and i am still waiting for passport first i am sure i will get passport before expire but if my passport come back after 19 or so on. they call me re medical or no. and i am already send email to London office and informed for this matter and i still waiting this reply too.

Blahblahblah

Nov 4, 2014
Blahblahblah said:
Hey guys,
I am really stressing out here and I am sure one of you people would be able to provide some insight. My wife got her passport back with the visa last week and I booked a flight for her right away. Anyway, she cleared customs in Pakistan an hour ago and was informed that she may not be able to cross customs in Canada because she doesn't have landing papers.
She just received her passport back with the visa stamped and never got any landing papers(and as far as I know you get your PR after you are in Canada and no landing papers) For people on here who flew to Canada recently (within the last few months) were you or your spouse able to by pass customs with just the visa or did you need landing papers or other information. I realize I can't really do anything now but wait until she lands in Calgary and hopefully the customs officer in Pakistan was misinformed but any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
For people curious about my time line.
Applied (August 2013)
Remed (Nov 2014)
PPR2 (2 Dec 2014)
Passport with Visa ( 29 Jan 2015)
Just wanted to update everyone here.
I got to the airport a couple of hours before the flight landed to talk to CBSA. One of the officers assured me that everything is available electronically so it's not really an issue. So in the end, she came out without any problems.. she told the customs officials that she didn't bring her landing papers and they just printed out another copy for her.
She had a bit of an issue during her layover in London though. The custom officers almost sent her back to Pakistan from there because they figured she will get sent back from Canada.
Anyway, she is here now and thanks for the people who provided advice and all the best to everyone still waiting for their spouses.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why was customs involved at London....just curious ... i thought it's only done at exit and entry points

Blahblahblah said:
Just wanted to update everyone here.
I got to the airport a couple of hours before the flight landed to talk to CBSA. One of the officers assured me that everything is available electronically so it's not really an issue. So in the end, she came out without any problems.. she told the customs officials that she didn't bring her landing papers and they just printed out another copy for her.
She had a bit of an issue during her layover in London though. The custom officers almost sent her back to Pakistan from there because they figured she will get sent back from Canada.
Anyway, she is here now and thanks for the people who provided advice and all the best to everyone still waiting for their spouses.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
Mubashar Mirza said:

I strongly believe you know your case more than any lawyer and do not waste your money that you earned with your hard work. Order notes by yourself and do not worry about. I also used link that was provided by ASyed. thanks to her. You are right follow the step and attached the form.

Thanks