April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
naveedpcs said:
, Salam. How can I apply for gcm notes? Plz reply . Naveed
walakum aslam naveedpcs,

You have to be in Canada to order notes and you will require a CREDIT CARD it will cost $5.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

this the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

It takes 30 days from the time you order

Section A & C - If your the sponsor fill out your name
Section B - your spouses name is filled out (applicant)
Section D - is your choice Mail or Email correspondence
Section E & F - signatures and dates
Section G - if your under age 18

Hope this helps

sister ASyed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
ASyed said:
walakum aslam naveedpcs,

You have to be in Canada to order notes and you will require a CREDIT CARD it will cost $5.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

this the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

It takes 30 days from the time you order

Section A & C - If your the sponsor fill out your name
Section B - your spouses name is filled out (applicant)
Section D - is your choice Mail or Email correspondence
Section E & F - signatures and dates
Section G - if your under age 18

Hope this helps

sister ASyed
ww. Jazakallah , thanks a lot. Best of luck. Naveed

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
not mentioned in e case but correspondence with London.
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014, uploaded by IOM on 09-12-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 16-01-2015, ppr 22-Jan-2015, pp sent via VAC 26-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-Feb-2015 after 19 days
LANDED..........
Waiting... InshahAllah Soon in March-2015
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Client information- You indicate having been unemployed since May 211. Please explain how you have been able to financially support yourself since May 2011. Please also explain how you have spent/occupied your time in the past 3 ½ years. Provide documentary evidence, if applicable.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

REO(CN)

Now I need help on that as I m unemployed from may 2011 and did nothing in this period till today I mean just stayed at home or with friends normal life etc. I have one elder brother and my father who earns and we all family survive.
Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don’t know
2. And should I reply them by replying to their e mail or in written courier

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
ASyed said:
did you also send the long form with the birth certificate... the long form states the parents names - going based on Ontario forms
yes the complete set.

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
Since it is for Permanent Residence it would be all filled up with the applicant's information

ASyed said:
Please check your inbox dear

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mianyasir3777 said:

Now I need help on that as I m unemployed from may 2011 and did nothing in this period till today I mean just stayed at home or with friends normal life etc. I have one elder brother and my father who earns and we all family survive.
Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don't know
Truth and only the truth !!!
CIC are very accommodating with these personal problems. They might want to know your financial situation etc.
I have had a problem with submission of one 'mandatory' document and I wrote a letter to them clearly explaining the situation and CIC accepted my application without that important document.

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
not mentioned in e case but correspondence with London.
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014, uploaded by IOM on 09-12-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 16-01-2015, ppr 22-Jan-2015, pp sent via VAC 26-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-Feb-2015 after 19 days
LANDED..........
Waiting... InshahAllah Soon in March-2015
AMJ said:
CIC are very accommodating with these personal problems. They might want to know your financial situation etc.
I have had a problem with submission of one 'mandatory' document and I wrote a letter to them clearly explaining the situation and CIC accepted my application without that important document.
Dear AMJ
thanks for reply but i cant understand ur reply. as i didnt know about ur problem or what u repplied for?

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
AMJ said:
As u have sponsored ur partner .. And its ur responsibiltiy to support him/her when arrived... that's y they are concerned that how u will support him/her if u r unemployed ... So tell them honestly how you have planned things once ur partner arrives.. I would say tell them truth but same time convence them....

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
w8ing said:
As u have sponsored ur partner .. And its ur responsibiltiy to support him/her when arrived... that's y they are concerned that how u will support him/her if u r unemployed ... So tell them honestly how you have planned things once ur partner arrives.. I would say tell them truth but same time convence them....
i guess he is the applicant not the sponsor if m not wrong

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
N.Ali said:
yes the complete set.
okay another question did the long form have both parents names stated on it.

I'm also a resident of Ontario and I photocopied and submitted my daughters Birth Certificate and Long Form originally with my husbands file; and London re requested this in May.

Could it be that they misplaced it. Because Visa Officers are not with the program. This is my experience.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
ASyed said:
okay another question did the long form have both parents names stated on it.

I'm also a resident of Ontario and I photocopied and submitted my daughters Birth Certificate and Long Form originally with my husbands file; and London re requested this in May.

Could it be that they misplaced it. Because Visa Officers are not with the program. This is my experience.
yes it had both names, and i think by their email they did not checked the parcel as we sent 2 seperate parcels, first one had marriage registration certificate and some fee receipt, and 2nd parcel which had birth form and long form was sent one week after,
i have replied to that email from cic giving them the tracking nuber and the cover letter of that parcel which was received by cic rep.
they said in that email that " as soon as we receive the amended form " so this shows they never checked the 2nd parcel as we mentioned in 1st parcel that birth frm wll take some time to reach.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
mianyasir3777 said:

Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don't know
2. And should I reply them by replying to their e mail or in written courier

AMJ said:
w8ing said:
Aashi said:
i guess he is the applicant not the sponsor if m not wrong
My thoughts mianyasir3777

From the Officers point of you it may be the spouse in Canada that's in question here. How is he/she is financially in Canada if their is a concern. Then their questioning the applicant here in Pakistan.

What AMJ and w8ing have stated is what you should follow. Provide them with a letter why have you not been working inform them that your family was supporting you and what are you plans for when you land in Canada. Be truthful and as detailed as possible.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
N.Ali said:
yes it had both names, and i think by their email they did not checked the parcel as we sent 2 seperate parcels, first one had marriage registration certificate and some fee receipt, and 2nd parcel which had birth form and long form was sent one week after,
i have replied to that email from cic giving them the tracking nuber and the cover letter of that parcel which was received by cic rep.
they said in that email that " as soon as we receive the amended form " so this shows they never checked the 2nd parcel as we mentioned in 1st parcel that birth frm wll take some time to reach.
In Sha Allah everything will work out N.Ali and you should be getting request in new year. Having a child helps the marriage look genuine. :)