LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
havehope2014 said:
When passport issued with visa is sent back from Islamabad through tcs courier, does tcs courier deliver it to our house? Or do we pick it up from the tcs facility? Please someone answer.
Well this depends upon you when you send the PP to ISB. There is ONLY one office in Lahore Liberty market that deals with such scenario where they collect your PP from ISB and then Call you to collect from their office. For this facility you need to fill a form and pay some extra money (I am not sure about how much money). This is the most secure way to get PP and any sensitive docs like that.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
MRS SAM said:
i hope u get ur answer
if applicant is not at home then tcs guy leave a message to your home that receive this post from our office, some time he call at your phone that plz collect your post from our office . best of luck, naveed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
sraja said:
Hello everyone, mashallah these days mostly ppl here are almost near the finish line... But is there anyone who is still waiting for a remedical request? Like me.... :(
ary Bhayya ham bhe to pray hain Rahon main, ham bhe wait ker Rahy hain, I don't know when will this stupid wait is over . Hu hu , Naveed

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
MRS SAM said:
before answering someone very rudely get complete information then reply otherwise don't reply,,,

there r two option of sending pp to embassy one is tcs which is common and tcs do deliver pp at home.
other option is FedEx and FedEx don't deliver pp at home when they get ur pp they called u and ask u to collect ur self
exactly this isnt the way .. I second u

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
Shahmed said:
People looks quite frustrated here. chil out guys... let's put it this way. :p

LVO walo beij do PPR, Bachy ki Jaan lo gai kya???? ::) ::) ::)
LOL .. There should be some fun at times .. After all v all forum members r now like a family n honestly i feel very relaxed after visiting n sharing in the forum

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
sraja said:
Hello everyone, mashallah these days mostly ppl here are almost near the finish line... But is there anyone who is still waiting for a remedical request? Like me.... :(
InshaAllah u ll get it very soon sraja

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Aashi said:
LOL .. There should be some fun at times .. After all v all forum members r now like a family n honestly i feel very relaxed after visiting n sharing in the forum
Well there are few so called PATHETIC VIP members who want everything presented them in plate with proper references. They do the AHSAAN by putting a query and then want all the help. I am NOT talking about one who asked about PP and TCS. Asking question is one's right, and if one asks question that means s/he needs help regarding that. And I have seen so much helping people here and If I am on final stage of processing then it is because of help of those people. BUT this is not one's duty to answer you Sh** and and then answer your rude questions again. One was asking for CIC website link, I told now the NAWABZAADA?ZADI is asking for Direct link for the specific page! What is this ???? Apo her cheez plate mein rakh k dein kia? kuch apna demagh kharach kr lo tau kuch nai jaye ga khopri ka : @
Then there was one more who created a topic and asked for some help, I told what I have seen so far, the trend. An A** commented there in so much bad way, and unfortunately these are PAKISTANIS. Shame on them, KHUD KUCH NA SEEKHNA HAI NA KERNA HAI OR JO KER K DE RAHA HAI US SE KAAM LENA APNA HAQ samajhna. They have applied for Immigrtion for a country where you have to wor hard to Survive and here they are asking for step by step help and proof, bjaye khud kuch kernak aglay pe daal do. I am just too much angry and do not want to help such &(*^%&#_ @ (_ anymore. To hell with them

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
handsup said:
Well there are few so called PATHETIC VIP members who want everything presented them in plate with proper references. They do the AHSAAN by putting a query and then want all the help. I am NOT talking about one who asked about PP and TCS. Asking question is one's right, and if one asks question that means s/he needs help regarding that. And I have seen so much helping people here and If I am on final stage of processing then it is because of help of those people. BUT this is not one's duty to answer you Sh** and and then answer your rude questions again. One was asking for CIC website link, I told now the NAWABZAADA?ZADI is asking for Direct link for the specific page! What is this ???? Apo her cheez plate mein rakh k dein kia? kuch apna demagh kharach kr lo tau kuch nai jaye ga khopri ka : @
Then there was one more who created a topic and asked for some help, I told what I have seen so far, the trend. An A** commented there in so much bad way, and unfortunately these are PAKISTANIS. Shame on them, KHUD KUCH NA SEEKHNA HAI NA KERNA HAI OR JO KER K DE RAHA HAI US SE KAAM LENA APNA HAQ samajhna. They have applied for Immigrtion for a country where you have to wor hard to Survive and here they are asking for step by step help and proof, bjaye khud kuch kernak aglay pe daal do. I am just too much angry and do not want to help such &(*^%&#_ @ (_ anymore. To hell with them
Well Said Sis,

Kamal krti hain aap.

+1 for you.
hahahhahahaha.

s saad

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Feb,2013
Doc's Request.
20 Aug,2014
sraja said:
Sraja, i have been through a great trouble last week.
Did you used any agent or laywer for your case.
I am also feb,2013 applicant and also complaint of no remed till now. we used an agent for our case. Last week my husband went to MP to check case progress, and MP told after checking from CIC london that CiC sent our agent an email on 1st oct,2014 about repolice clearance, remedical, schedule 1 form and passport info. And that stupid agent never forwarded us that email. i was in great shock. Now i email LVO and also made a request through Mp and sent all these doc to LVO yesterday.But i am very tense that what they will do with my case next as i was more than 2 months late.....

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi Saad
What was the agency that this agent work for. I know a lot of agents that typically dont care about emails that LVO sents them. I don't want to discourage u all, but I know that for a fact

s saad

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Feb,2013
Doc's Request.
20 Aug,2014
shaleem100 said:
Hi Saad
What was the agency that this agent work for. I know a lot of agents that typically dont care about emails that LVO sents them. I don't want to discourage u all, but I know that for a fact
WWICS, agent name Kamaljit

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
sraja said:
yes unfortunately my husband has yet to receive a remed request and he is a Sept 2012 applicant :-X :-\

Haniya_T

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
sraja said:
naveedpcs said:
ary Bhayya ham bhe to pray hain Rahon main, ham bhe wait ker Rahy hain, I don't know when will this stupid wait is over . Hu hu , Naveed
mee tooo, We should keep in touch as i believe we applied around the same time.
I applied April 2013.

Haniya_T

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
s saad said:
Sraja, i have been through a great trouble last week.
Did you used any agent or laywer for your case.
I am also feb,2013 applicant and also complaint of no remed till now. we used an agent for our case. Last week my husband went to MP to check case progress, and MP told after checking from CIC london that CiC sent our agent an email on 1st oct,2014 about repolice clearance, remedical, schedule 1 form and passport info. And that stupid agent never forwarded us that email. i was in great shock. Now i email LVO and also made a request through Mp and sent all these doc to LVO yesterday.But i am very tense that what they will do with my case next as i was more than 2 months late.....
I hope things work out for you. Keep us posted on any updates.