LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
s saad said:
I want to get the chart on which height , and eye color etc things have to be filled, did anyone has it???
And you got the PPR2 straightforward right?

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
hi Monaf,
please inbox me

s saad

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Feb,2013
Doc's Request.
20 Aug,2014
handsup said:
And you got the PPR2 straightforward right?
No i am very very tense....this is my story.
Hello friends!
I am in a very BIG TROUBLE...
My husband filled our case through a agent of WWICS....
Today , my contacted MP and he told us this story:
CIC london sent our agent an email about rePCC, Schedule 1 form and PPR 1 On 1 st OCT, 2014 and the agent did not forwarded us those email becoz of some changes in their office.
Now its 2 months and 10 days over and mostly 60 days are given.
I kept in contact we that stupid agent over this time and she keep on telling that i will update u as soon as i will get any email and now she told me that she is still finding those emails becoz 1 agent left and it was his email adress....
I am very very Upset ,,,,, kindly help me what to do...
I have also not received any remedical request till now. Perhaps agent might have missed that tooo.
I applied in 7 th Feb,2013 , file transferred to london i feb 2014,
Nikkahnamma request on 20 th august, 2014
Status changed to INPROCESS on 16 th oct,2014
GCMS notes status eligibilty pass , recieved on 23 oct,2014,but updated on 25 sept 2014
Email of pcc,PPR1 etc which i could not get on 1st oct,2014....(MP told about this email)
2 months 10 days passed,,,,,
No remed request but agent may have missed that tooo....
HELP ME,,,,WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
s saad said:
Hello friends!
My husband filled our case through a agent of *****....
CIC london sent our agent an email about rePCC, Schedule 1 form and PPR 1 On 1 st OCT, 2014 and the agent did not forwarded us those email becoz of some changes in their office.
I kept in contact we that stupid agent over this time and she keep on telling that i will update u as soon as i will get any email and now she told me that she is still finding those emails becoz 1 agent left and it was his email adress....
I have also not received any remedical request till now. Perhaps agent might have missed that tooo.
GCMS notes status eligibilty pass , recieved on 23 oct,2014,but updated on 25 sept 2014
Email of pcc,PPR1 etc which i could not get on 1st oct,2014....(MP told about this email)
Okay, now you will get nothing by inquiring and blaming agent for this stupidity.
1st relax and think for the possible solutions. I think now you want to send all these along with updated information chart to CIC right? Well this could be done with a letter of explanation that why you got late and the whole story. This time you SHOULD add your own email id instead of Agent's email id.
Other solution is to call the Call center and tell the story but DO NOT reply on the information provided by the call center agent because they sometimes give wrong information.
Suggestion:
Write this full story in a new thread and post it, people outside this thread are more aware of such issues and solutions because this is country specific thread so others do not enter it as we do not enter USA/UAE/India thread. Senior members there will guide you better than anyone here. I am not challenging the knowledge of people here in this thread BUT the only reason is that they are experts and are reading the posts of the people from all over the world so have better exposure to different kinds of cases and problems.
Wish you all the best.

s saad

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Feb,2013
Doc's Request.
20 Aug,2014
handsup said:
Okay, now you will get nothing by inquiring and blaming agent for this stupidity.
1st relax and think for the possible solutions. I think now you want to send all these along with updated information chart to CIC right? Well this could be done with a letter of explanation that why you got late and the whole story. This time you SHOULD add your own email id instead of Agent's email id.
Other solution is to call the Call center and tell the story but DO NOT reply on the information provided by the call center agent because they sometimes give wrong information.
Suggestion:
Write this full story in a new thread and post it, people outside this thread are more aware of such issues and solutions because this is country specific thread so others do not enter it as we do not enter USA/UAE/India thread. Senior members there will guide you better than anyone here. I am not challenging the knowledge of people here in this thread BUT the only reason is that they are experts and are reading the posts of the people from all over the world so have better exposure to different kinds of cases and problems.
Wish you all the best.
Can u tell me any of these threads???

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
s saad said:
u have to create new thread

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I tick English in language of interview.... now I feel that I will be more comfortable to give interview in Urdu? can I ask for interpreter at the day of interview???

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s saad said:
Hello friends!
My husband filled our case through a agent of *****....
Do your GCMS notes tell whether CIC requested a re-med? If so you can ask MP or email London to re-send you the re-med email to you directly ...

If your agent is careless or has issues beyond their control then you should cancel their representation on your behalf and deal with CIC directly. Ensure you collect all documents CIC requires like rePCC, and PPR1 chart (if you are sure you got this forum members can email you PPR1 emaiil and chart).

Bottomline, cancel your agent by re-filling IMM5476 and emailing it to London so they are aware. Now you will get a new PCC and MAIL to London (PCC cannt be emailed). but you can fill in the PPR1 chart and email that to London or simply put it with your PCC package going to London.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Hello Guys
Is there any applicant here who got ppr-2 since December 1st-2014.
Is there any applicant who got any correspondence by visa officer name LJF? Please guys reply. Thank you

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
OmNi2012 said:
Why don't you apply for notes? That should tell what CIC requested including re-med if applicable.

If your agent is careless or has issues beyond their control then you should cancel their representation on your behalf and deal with CIC directly. Ensure you collect all documents CIC requires like rePCC, and PPR1 chart (if you are sure you got this forum members can email you PPR1 emaiil and chart). You will have to get a new PCC and mail or email to London yourself ...

With respect to re-med check with MP or notes to see whether CIC issued you one ...
Self driven things wil make CIC curious i.e the Information Chart etc. DO NOT attach Information Chart unless you get it through email from CIC. This could be lead as over clever response.
PS: His Notes are already done

s saad said:
You will be doing it by making new topic. If you do not know to make a new topic, I can create it for you on your behalf. Inbox me your full information.

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
shakeel1 said:
Hello Guys
Is there any applicant here who got ppr-2 since December 1st-2014.
Is there any applicant who got any correspondence by visa officer name LJF? Please guys reply. Thank you
yes me bt initialy ljf was dealing my case bt ppr was sent by sxb on 1dec

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
petal765 said:
yes me bt initialy ljf was dealing my case bt ppr was sent by sxb on 1dec
OK Thanks

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
havehope2014 said:
I received an email today from London with two letters attached. One letter stating the instructions for step 1 of passport which is to send photocopy of passport and fill out chart. Second letter stating instructions for step 2 which is sending original passport to Islamabad. I sponsored my husband. I have no kids yet.
Congratulations, when you did remedical?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Wifenumber1 said:
I am also with Ljf, what date of nov you did your remedical ?