LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
hladha said:
Lol! That's nice of them. Although it would be a difficult situation for a person like me, who believes in eating healthy, so avoids halwa poori kind of greasy stuff!! :p
Hahahahah It is symbol of Lahori Nashta :) do exercise like a routine work and eat whatever and whenever you want :)
naveedpcs said:
ary sister Lahore ki halwa puri kha ker chatkhary dar btaain ker k Hamary mun ki Raal na tapia in pleseeeeeee, thanks for share. Naveed
hahahahaha yeahhhh it shud be added to change the dry topics of CIC ;)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
kasmusrob said:
Members I got my notes today and I found out that our file is in interview queue.any idea how to get out out of the queue.I m very depressed. Bcz I was thinking I will get good news :(
As I have told many members of this forum before on this forum its important even though they do not ask to send updates about ones relationship. This small task will show CIC that your relationship is ongoing In Sha Allah............... May Allah help you all out of the Interview queue In Sha Allah....

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
alijpro said:
Hi All,

I have an exceptional scenario. Can someone please guide..

I got visa and its valid till September 2015. However my wife (sponsor) is here in Pakistan as we planned to move to Canada together. But due to a family wedding in August 2015 we wont be able to move until end of 2015. I don't want to take the risk and delay travel plans till so late when visa will just be about to expire.

So my question is... Can I make a 10 days round trip to Canada in January 2015 to do the landing? I have following 2 concerns:

1. Will immigration officer have any objection that the sponsor is in Pakistan and Applicant is coming alone on a return ticket
2. Will I be able to leave Canada without PR card? (I have my in laws who can courier my PR card to me once it arrives). But do they ask for PR card while someone is leaving Canada?

I know above is a rare situation.. but can someone please advise based on personal experience...

thanks
Ans1. No
Ans2. Yes

Suggestion:
Do not put your 3 years of hard work on stake/risk for attending a function. Both the Sponsor and the applicant should go and wait till the PR card arrival in CA.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
kasmusrob said:
Members I got my notes today and I found out that our file is in interview queue.any idea how to get out out of the queue.I m very depressed. Bcz I was thinking I will get good news :(
Do not worry and take it easy, everything happens for a purpose and on the scheduled time :)

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kasmusrob said:

I suggest you order notes and see why they have placed you in the interview queue. If they are skeptic about your relationship then as micmac suggested I would send additional proof such as chat logs, facebook, biver/whatsapp, emails, pics, gifts receipts etc etc ...

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
kasmusrob said:
these days interviews are way better as they give visa on the spot IA
do you receive any remedical request? or additional doc req?
what is due date on your notes?

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
handsup said:
Ans1. No
Ans2. Yes

Suggestion:
Do not put your 3 years of hard work on stake/risk for attending a function. Both the Sponsor and the applicant should go and wait till the PR card arrival in CA.
Thanks for the answers.. and I agree with it... it would be a risk. So we are going to land together soon and will miss the function..

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
alijpro said:
Thanks for the answers.. and I agree with it... it would be a risk. So we are going to land together soon and will miss the function..
The function is due in August 2015 right? You both can land and make enough money to come back and attend the function.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
OmNi2012 said:
I suggest you order notes and see why they have placed you in the interview queue. If they are skeptic about your relationship then as micmac suggested I would send additional proof such as chat logs, facebook, biver/whatsapp, emails, pics, gifts receipts etc etc ...
actually he/she got notes today and this is how he came to know abt interview
so applying notes again is not working here
please read the post properly before you suggest hope you dnt mind

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marchlove said:
actually he/she got notes today and this is how he came to know abt interview
so applying notes again is not working here
please read the post properly before you suggest hope you dnt mind

Loll you're absolutely right ... not sure why I recommended order notes cz s/he just got those ... !

Well just to echo my earlier comment (minus the notes) is the same: if the notes indicate that the person is in interview queue then it must also explain why the officer recommended an interview right? Some thing may not be clear or requires an explanation ... if that person can meet those criteria by sending additional proof that's great ... if not, prepare for the interview ... this is a bonus because you can actually get your visa right after the interview like someone experienced that earlier here.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
OmNi2012 said:
Loll oh yeah, not sure why I recommended order notes cz s/he just got those ... !

Well just to echo my earlier comment (minus the notes) is the same: if the notes indicate that the person is in interview queue then it must also explain why the officer recommended an interview right? Some thing may not be clear or requires an explanation ... if that person can meet those criteria by sending additional proof that's great ... if not, prepare for the interview ... this is a bonus because you can actually get your visa right after the interview like someone experienced that earlier here.
yeah this is what i was thinking when i saw your comment

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
havehope2014 said:
alhamdulliah my husband got ppr1 & ppr2 together today! I am so happy!

Mabrooook! Oct. 2011 ... seriously for you and the others remaining in the Class of 2011 its about time!

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
havehope2014 said:
alhamdulliah my husband got ppr1 & ppr2 together today! I am so happy!
congrates hopefully more pprs this week inshallah