26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
sraja said:
Glad that you're done with your remedical.... Mine is still to come. Dunno when :(
but its been 40 days since my medical ... have hear nothing than

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
AoA,

Guys I have a quick question. We need to send a passport for visa stamping from Islamabad. I called the TCS call center they said they have one center open on Sunday in Aabpara the express center. however, there are two centres in Aabpara they said if you need a reply from embassy you need to send the passport from other center. I am so confused can somebody please help me out. When you go to a TCC centre would just say to simply send it to the embassy? please help me out

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015
hladha said:
Well they won't force them to do rukhsati.in case they if they aren't satisfied they will most likely call them for an interview. A lot of nikah cases are approved without the rukhsati done. Also they do take explanations in consideration.
I think he should send an explanation letter n some notarized letters from the family member stating that the rukhsati has been performed n marriage consummated with the approval of their families. I'm not an expert, but that is just a suggestion. :)
True. We are going for a good explanation letter to LVO. but notarized letter is not good idea i think. we have one big heavy file with full of proofs, gift exchanges, WU receipts, Anniversry pics, Fb, Viber, WhatsApp, Line Chat History. My LAndline, Mobile phone bills. Cards, Our shopping receipts. boarding passes,

I hope when they see all of our proofs they should think that this is a continues and genuine relation and they don't call us for interview. InshAllah. Plz guys pray for me.

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Diya21 said:
AoA,

Guys I have a quick question. We need to send a passport for visa stamping from Islamabad. I called the TCS call center they said they have one center open on Sunday in Aabpara the express center. however, there are two centres in Aabpara they said if you need a reply from embassy you need to send the passport from other center. I am so confused can somebody please help me out. When you go to a TCC centre would just say to simply send it to the embassy? please help me out
I get it, no their express office is not the one which deals with Canadian embassy. it is the other one. near Punjab College Abpara. U can ask anyone when u reach in Abpara. But i think sunday is their day off. so u have to wait till monday and that is special office for dealing with embassies.

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
FAB_2k14 said:
I get it, no their express office is not the one which deals with Canadian embassy. it is the other one. near Punjab College Abpara. U can ask anyone when u reach in Abpara. But i think sunday is their day off. so u have to wait till monday and that is special office for dealing with embassies.

oh ok thankyou, so you can only send it from that tcs office?

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
FAB_2k14 said:
True. We are going for a good explanation letter to LVO. but notarized letter is not good idea i think. we have one big heavy file with full of proofs, gift exchanges, WU receipts, Anniversry pics, Fb, Viber, WhatsApp, Line Chat History. My LAndline, Mobile phone bills. Cards, Our shopping receipts. boarding passes,

I hope when they see all of our proofs they should think that this is a continues and genuine relation and they don't call us for interview. InshAllah. Plz guys pray for me.

Best of luck!! InshaAllah it will be a smooth process for you. :)

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
hladha said:
Best of luck!! InshaAllah it will be a smooth process for you. :)
thanks sister. I wish u the same and i wish aap ka case jaldi sy approve ho jayay. InshAllah.

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Diya21 said:
oh ok thankyou, so you can only send it from that tcs office?
yeah i am pretty sure coz i send my passport for visit visa through that office, its called visatronix tcs. I have been through this and here u can see the link. http://www.visatronix.com/pk/index.htm

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
i have a question, urgent help is needed

my wife received her passports with visa. but my son did not get the visa. islambad sent back his passport empty.
he is a canadian citizen because of me. i have applied for his poof of citizenship which will take time. but for now he needs to travel with his mom.

they did not say anything y they did not stamp his passports nor they endorsed him on mothers passport. my wife only got the visa.

he was added onto the file now nothing. this is so irritating. please help what should i do? i need some travel document for my son as well to so they ca get on that plane.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
nike5 said:
i have a question, urgent help is needed

my wife received her passports with visa. but my son did not get the visa. islambad sent back his passport empty.
he is a canadian citizen because of me. i have applied for his poof of citizenship which will take time. but for now he needs to travel with his mom.

they did not say anything y they did not stamp his passports nor they endorsed him on mothers passport. my wife only got the visa.

he was added onto the file now nothing. this is so irritating. please help what should i do? i need some travel document for my son as well to so they ca get on that plane.
Apply for a limited validity passport for him. That will take 4-6 weeks to arrive. I don't think you have any other option.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
FAB_2k14 said:
thanks sister. I wish u the same and i wish aap ka case jaldi sy approve ho jayay. InshAllah.
Aameen!! Thanks a lot for the prayer. :)

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
hladha said:
Apply for a limited validity passport for him. That will take 4-6 weeks to arrive. I don't think you have any other option.
what passport? i had his Pakistani passport and they sent it back empty? you mean canadian?

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
nike5 said:
what passport? i had his Pakistani passport and they sent it back empty? you mean canadian?
'

Yes it will b a TEMPORARY CANADIAN PASSPORT!! How can they give pr to ur child when he is already entitled to canadian citizenship.? This passport takes 4-6 weeks. And process is simple bt it requires cnfrm travel ticketz

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
AW23 said:
Acha? U do nt hv the acknowledgment letters for ur baby citizenship cert? Uci and file num wala? Tht is the only proof.
I have question regarding acknowledgement letter for baby citizenship cert .I do get a letter but it does not have any uci or file no just came with all original documents (x) marks which i send with my baby application and at bottom have a line written says 75 dollar fee is already paid and embassy does not have any status for this application refer to cic website .

any one have idea how does citizenship card acknowledgement letter looks like please advice thanks

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
AOA, dear,
wife case i have an question , i have rec ppr 25 september 2014 by email from islamabad embassy, and i sent from passport TCS courior 25 september embassy rec my passport 25 days ago any one know when embassy send back passport to me, i am worry about this why passport late and embassy did issue visa insha Allah, please reply