Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
My Heartiest Prayers are with you Mr. Omer Qureshi Sb. You will get your PP back with Visa soom.

Omer Qureshi said:
Yeah i tried contacting them but they didn't yet replied its been over a month now whereas CHC LDN said that we cant give you a date or timeline about when they will dispatch my PP with visa return. Now Hope for the best and Pray In Sha Allah soon we will receicve good news.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
hello all

by the Grace of Allah i have received my passport request. it is wife case.

i filed my app on dec, 2012. after long wait i got re medical request in aug 2014. med done in sept, 2014. along with some other info.
in sept , 2014, they asked for the passports.

now they sent an email and said that your visa issuance will be in 2 steps. one is that you will send the passports copies along with updates info chart to london via email or mail.
precisely after 30 days. you will send the passports to ismalabad. they said if you send early they cannot issue the visa until we ask them to do so. anyways.

im currently in pak. i wish to take my family with me. now how long does islamabad usually takes to issue the visa and return passports??
can someone please help.

after medical miraculously they asked asked for passports straight away in about 15 days. thank God. May Allah help you all as well.

many have asked for random info...

1. medical was done in first week of sept, 2014. yes along with police certificate and other info. like eye color, passport num.

2. yes they have written in the email that you will without your passport for 2 weeks so i hope it is 2 weeks.

3. i got this passport request around 15 days after the re-med and other info i submitted.

4. my e. case has not changed to in process. it has jumped that step and is straight to decision made. and said that they will inform of the decision to the applicant. which they have already i think in the form of asking for passport. in the email it said your file is now ready for issuance of visa. and when did it change? i think it changed around sept 23. in that week. i dont know the exact date.

5. other question was that. ....they wrote in email that we can send step 1 by email??...yes they said that send all the info to london office either by mail or email. so i have emailed everything which i think is the most efficient way and saves time.

6. again why they asked for 30 days to send my passport to islambad and not in 2 weeks. to be honest i dont know. i just found out now that before they asked to send passports in 2 weeks to be send to islamabad.

any thing else? pls do ask

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
nike5 said:
hello all

i filed my app on dec, 2012. after long wait i got re medical request in aug 2014. med done in sept, 2014. along with some other info.

now they sent an email and said that your visa issuance will be in 2 steps. one is that you will send the passports copies along with updates info chart to london via email or mail.
precisely after 30 days. you will send the passports to ismalabad. they said if you send early they cannot issue the visa until we ask them to do so. anyways.

im currently in pak. i wish to take my family with me. now how long does islamabad usually takes to issue the visa and return passports??
can someone please help.

after medical miraculously they asked asked for passports straight away in about 15 days. thank God. May Allah help you all as well.

1. medical was done in first week of sept, 2014. yes along with police certificate and other info. like eye color, passport num.

2. yes they have written in the email that you will without your passport for 2 weeks so i hope it is 2 weeks.

3. i got this passport request around 15 days after the re-med and other info i submitted.

4. my e. case has not changed to in process. it has jumped that step and is straight to decision made. and said that they will inform of the decision to the applicant. which they have already i think in the form of asking for passport. in the email it said your file is now ready for issuance of visa. and when did it change? i think it changed around sept 23. in that week. i dont know the exact date.

5. other question was that. ....they wrote in email that we can send step 1 by email??...yes they said that send all the info to london office either by mail or email. so i have emailed everything which i think is the most efficient way and saves time.

6. again why they asked for 30 days to send my passport to islambad and not in 2 weeks. to be honest i dont know. i just found out now that before they asked to send passports in 2 weeks to be send to islamabad.

Finally its over for u and ur family
Big congrates to u two
Have a blessed life ahead

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Just an update from my side ..

Applied oct 2012
SA nov 2012
Files transferred to Isb in may/june 2013
Sent more proof sept 2013
Uploaded by jan 2014
Applied for visit visa feb 2014 got rejected
Mailed london around march or april 2014 abt the status of my application
Got remed 7 may 2014 with schedule A and repcc
Did an inquiry thru MP end of july / start of aug abt the status of my file .. I got a reply that i shud be getting ppr soon ..
Got ppr 1 aug 26 .. Sent it by email the same night
Got ppr 2.. 3 hours later
Sent pp on aug 28
Received by Ahmed aug 29
Emailed london after 3 weeks . I didnt sent a separate email .. Replied to my ppr 2 email .. He/she replied i should get it back shortly ( sept 19)
tried to get my MP involved.. They said wait for atleast 2 months before nxt inquiry ..
Emailed london again ( replied to their reply) that its been four weeks just letting u know that i havent received my pp back ..
Guess what ?? My hubby got his pp back on Oct 1 mashAllah without DM
Just checked ecas .. Its now DM
Thats my 2 yrs in a nutshell ..

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
waiting110 said:

Applied oct 2012
SA nov 2012
Uploaded by jan 2014
Did an inquiry thru MP end of july / start of aug abt the status of my file .. I got a reply that i shud be getting ppr soon ..
Sent pp on aug 28
Received by Ahmed aug 29
Emailed london after 3 weeks . I didnt sent a separate email .. Replied to my ppr 2 email .. He/she replied i should get it back shortly ( sept 19)
tried to get my MP involved.. They said wait for atleast 2 months before nxt inquiry ..
Emailed london again ( replied to their reply) that its been four weeks just letting u know that i havent received my pp back ..
Congrates
Big day for u

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Shahmed said:
My Heartiest Prayers are with you Mr. Omer Qureshi Sb. You will get your PP back with Visa soom.
Thanks Bro :) my Prayers are also with everyone who are waiting for their PPR's and remedical :)

Regards,
Omer Qureshi.

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
waiting110 said:

Applied oct 2012
SA nov 2012
Uploaded by jan 2014
Sent pp on aug 28
Received by Ahmed aug 29
Congrats Plz Pray for us well :)

Regards,
Omer Qureshi.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hey! I applied in aug 2012. I recvd remed on Aug 16 and got done with it in the first week of september. Ecas changed to in-process too but I wasn't asked for Repcc. Does that mean that it will take a few months still and that its not coming anytime soon. Because by the looks of it only the ones who got repcc along with remed got pprs. What do you guys think?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
noah8 said:
Hey! I applied in aug 2012. I recvd remed on Aug 16 and got done with it in the first week of september. Ecas changed to in-process too but I wasn't asked for Repcc. Does that mean that it will take a few months still and that its not coming anytime soon. Because by the looks of it only the ones who got repcc along with remed got pprs. What do you guys think?
Is this a wife case?
My wife also got only remed ...nothing else

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:

Applied oct 2012
SA nov 2012
Uploaded by jan 2014
Sent pp on aug 28
Received by Ahmed aug 29

Congrats! That's great news!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nike5 said:
hello all

can someone please help.

Thanks for the explanation. It helped clear a bit of things - and congrats! That indeed is very good news.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ch.immigration said:
Is this a wife case?
My wife also got only remed ...nothing else
No its a husband case. Its really sad to see that there is no queue. Ours is a straight forward case.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
salam guys like i said before

precisely after 30 days. you will send the passports to ismalabad. they said if you send early they cannot issue the visa until we ask them to do so.

you guys think its a good i dea to send the passports before 30 days?. someone i think said before they used to say send passports to islamabad in 2 weeks.. any suggestion?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
nike5 said:
salam guys like i said before

precisely after 30 days. you will send the passports to ismalabad. they said if you send early they cannot issue the visa until we ask them to do so.

you guys think its a good i dea to send the passports before 30 days?. someone i think said before they used to say send passports to islamabad in 2 weeks.. any suggestion?
Just follow as they told you to do. Dont do anything out of track which will give you nothing except increase your waiting time. More as you wish. Good day