September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
kman said:
Did you wife have the polio vaccination completed prior to the re-med?
When did you get remedical request?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
u.incredible said:
Did you get an appointment?
Yup I got it the very next day of remed request

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
noah8 said:
I am an aug 2012 applicant. Got remed request on Aug 15 and online status changed to in-process. Looking at all the august people who did their medicals around that date getting PPrs now, I am hoping to hear something very soon too. Is it very optimistic of me? What do you guys think.

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Alhamdulillah yesterday i recived the following emails but i am confused :-[

Please tell me if someone received the same emails???
i received re-medical form IMM1017 yesterday from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

and after two hours on same day i received A Schedule form / Police certificate request too (additional docs) from LDNIMMIGRATION email as shown below:

thanks

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan. (See link below)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

Client information;

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

REO

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who have received PPR1 can you tell me whether or not the full mailing address of the principal applicant is indicated anywhere on the form? Or whether there is a space she s/he can indicate?

If none of the above, what about in PPR2? Do you guys indicate anywhere on the courier package or any form/letter indicating the return mailing address?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:
Alhamdulillah yesterday i recived the following emails but i am confused :-[

Please tell me if someone received the same emails???
i received re-medical form IMM1017 yesterday from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

and after two hours on same day i received A Schedule form / Police certificate request too (additional docs) from LDNIMMIGRATION email as shown below:

thanks

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan. (See link below)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

Client information;

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

REO

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Congrats! You got remed and add. docs request. Is the wife or husband being sponsored?

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
OmNi2012 said:
Congrats! You got remed and add. docs request. Is the wife or husband being sponsored?
thanks alot, yeah its husband being sponsored........

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:
thanks alot, yeah its husband being sponsored........
Thank you dear! It seems that the husband cases are getting request for schedule A and re-pcc ... so far 4 wife cases did not get these add. documents request ... myself included ...

I got re-med IMM1017 email too so that's fine ... check your ecas today or next Tuesday and see if its in Process .. but if you still see Application Received its fine ... Ecas is unreliable anyways ... takes ages to update

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
OmNi2012 said:
People who have received PPR1 can you tell me whether or not the full mailing address of the principal applicant is indicated anywhere on the form? Or whether there is a space she s/he can indicate?

If none of the above, what about in PPR2? Do you guys indicate anywhere on the courier package or any form/letter indicating the return mailing address?
Did you get passport request?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
Did you get passport request?

Nope ... but just curious to know how would Islamabad VO know which address to return the passport after attaching the COPR.

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Would like to know if there is any specific TCS location(Karachi) which we have to use to send the passport? Or any can be used ?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IronHubby said:
Would like to know if there is any specific TCS location(Karachi) which we have to use to send the passport? Or any can be used ?
Yaar IronHubby, can you answer this for me as you got PPR 1 and PPR2?

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Return mailing address is part of PPR2

OmNi2012 said:
Yaar IronHubby, can you answer this for me as you got PPR 1 and PPR2?