ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
you can contact them via email at

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

MonaF said:
If we didn't recieve anything informing us that our file has been transferred to london does that mean that it's still in islamabad?

Weren't all the cases supposed to be transfered to london?

How can we contact the london visa office to make sure?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
waiting110 said:
I only comment on things i know about. I do not try to be a 'know it all' .. I know this cuz i have been to my Mp
And so have I, I also had a meeting with my Member of Parliament and phone conference with MP Chris Alexander... So I also know what I'm speaking about............

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
petersiddle28 said:
People request ATIP from their own PC's, there is no need goto MPs office - if its a case of Thomas, Dicksosn and Harry, then they need to know your File # isn't it ?

Please don't push any religious comments on me - I am just trying to clarify information and I am not aware of your indention - you don;t need to go to MPs office for ATIP. if you have such confidence, leave this thread and confirm in main thread and see how your doubts are cleared.
When you want your Member of Parliament to do a search on your case their need your Client ID# and they also need the consent form from both the sponsor and the person who is being sponsored or anyone can do a search!

I do not push my religion on anyone.

And this Immigration Forum is for people who want to Immigrate to Canada. And if it bothers you don't reply as all the members on this thread are from Pakistan................

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for TRV for my spouse. Does anyone know how far before actually coming to Canada you can apply for TRV ?

Is there a rule that says you can only apply a certain number of months before your planned arrival date?

For example, I am planning to do rukhsati in march and bring my spouse back with me. Should I apply for the TRV now or wait until later this year ?

Also, does anyone have any tips on what documents/letter to submit for TRV ?

Thanks for your help!

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
dear all quebec residents

can any body please guide me that if i leave quebec and settle in ontario or other province will this effect my sponsorship application, i applied for my wife in march 2013 and got CSQ in july 2013.
if i plan that when they will issue visa i will come here in quebec for a while and than i will bring them with me back is it possible?
your detail reply will be appreciated.

thanks

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Does anyone have an idea as to whether the expiry date of visa has anything to do with how long one receives their pp back w visa stamp?

hhayat123

Aug 21, 2014
fizz1234 said:
"Notes" is a way to request update on the status of your case with Canadian Immigration. If your file is already in review with a visa officer, you may see what they think of the information provided in your application.

You may follow the steps here to order notes, you would need to be a PR/citizen in Canada and pay $5 fee online.

How to order GCMS notes:
Thank you for the detailed information, can you please tell me how much information Visa office gives you when you request notes.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Hope_123 said:
Does anyone have an idea as to whether the expiry date of visa has anything to do with how long one receives their pp back w visa stamp?
i have never heard of that. but I have heard that expiry date of medical plays a huge role in expiry of visa ..

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
hhayat123 said:
Thank you for the detailed information, can you please tell me how much information Visa office gives you when you request notes.
It depends whether your file is already in review with a visa officer or not. If it is then you should expect they would put some information as to what they have already reviewed and what is remaining.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
I sent an email to canmedpk for a remed appointment on Aug 18th.I haven't heard anything from them yet? Has anyone heard from them lately?

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana_Quebec said:

can any body please guide me that if i leave quebec and settle in ontario or other province will this effect my sponsorship application, i applied for my wife in march 2013 and got CSQ in july 2013.
if i plan that when they will issue visa i will come here in quebec for a while and than i will bring them with me back is it possible?

thanks
you can settle anywhere. No effect on sponsor status...

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
noah8 said:
I sent an email to canmedpk for a remed appointment on Aug 18th.I haven't heard anything from them yet? Has anyone heard from them lately?

No .. what one person did was he went to medical centre in their city (lahore i believe) and asked for an appointment and explained how ISB isn't responding .. he/she got it.
maybe you can try that

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
When you want your Member of Parliament to do a search on your case their need your Client ID# and they also need the consent form from both the sponsor and the person who is being sponsored or anyone can do a search!

I do not push my religion on anyone.

And this Immigration Forum is for people who want to Immigrate to Canada. And if it bothers you don't reply as all the members on this thread are from Pakistan................
micmoc101... You are 100% right. One has to complete consent form for MP OFFICE if you inquire through MP office.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
drmunir said:
you can settle anywhere. No effect on sponsor status...
thank for the reply

do you have experience to do this?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
rana_Quebec said:

thanks
Dear
My suggestion to you is DO NOT BOTHER CIC about your moving. As you have CSQ just get your visa let her land in QUEBEC and stay in Quebec for 6 to 8 weeks because

1st--It is much easier to apply and get your important documents like

Medical card
SIN Card
Most important ...Permanent Residence Card

Once you get these documents you can leave for any province.

If you want to move now you can go but keep one address in Quebec to get your documents after she arrives here. You can give any of your friend or relative address where your documents will be mail. The reason why you should do like this because you applied from Quebec she will come in QUEBEC you will apply in Quebec for Documents and you will get in Quebec. After its very easy to change your documents in any province.