June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
aali said:
The tone of this email is frightening, seems like they have ignored all the ruksati/valima and other evidences i had send them voluntarily in May2014 and was confirmed in the GCMS notes. We had filled an English version of the Nikkah nama...dont know why they need an urdu one.... Any senior member please guide me ASAP what should i do.....Thanks
I suggest you send them the original nikam nama in Urdu as well as get the Nadra marriage certificate from the concerned union council, in addition send them your call/chat logs, pictures of both of you together if there are any and send them pictures of rukhsati and walima that you have. They send a similar email to another member on this forum and later on they were convinced

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
AOA
i have a question when DM is made on ecare. is this sentence is written with it.(A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.) ???

saevolgo2

Aug 13, 2014
Well wishes and prayers for all the brothers/sisters on this forum looking for answers to comfort their struggle for reuniting with their spouses. I bring happy news and hope for all that despite all my anger and frustration today I received my Visa via TCS at home.

This is very surprising since the long march is going on and Diplomatic enclave was supposed to be closed yet got my PP with Visa sticker stamped.

What this means is great hope for anyone who started their process around Sept/Oct/Nov 2012; have done couple of medical exams; their ECAS online status shows Medical results have been received; and their cases went to London for faster processing.

Once again, lots of well wishes and prayers for those who are missing their spouse or baby/babies (like me) for a long time.

Extra Tip: I had an expired passport which was on papers, I got a renewed passport but didn't inform embassy. Just stapled and sent together an now visa is on newer one. This tip I had got from this forum else I was eager to update embassy about newer passport. That might've added some delay I guess.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
saevolgo2 said:
Well wishes and prayers for all the brothers/sisters on this forum looking for answers to comfort their struggle for reuniting with their spouses. I bring happy news and hope for all that despite all my anger and frustration today I received my Visa via TCS at home.

This is very surprising since the long march is going on and Diplomatic enclave was supposed to be closed yet got my PP with Visa sticker stamped.

What this means is great hope for anyone who started their process around Sept/Oct/Nov 2012; have done couple of medical exams; their ECAS online status shows Medical results have been received; and their cases went to London for faster processing.

Once again, lots of well wishes and prayers for those who are missing their spouse or baby/babies (like me) for a long time.

Extra Tip: I had an expired passport which was on papers, I got a renewed passport but didn't inform embassy. Just stapled and sent together an now visa is on newer one. This tip I had got from this forum else I was eager to update embassy about newer passport. That might've added some delay I guess.
Wow that is really great news and unbelievable many many Congrats am really so much happy for you :) Wish you very happy life for ahead in CANADA !!!
Can you please share your some experience regarding Passport sending and receiving via TCS with exact date and time ?
please do mention your City aswell

you really raise our hopes again :)
JazakAllah

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
saevolgo2 said:

That is a wonderful news. Did your ecase ever changed to Decision Made?

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
f16 said:
AOA
i have a question when DM is made on ecare. is this sentence is written with it.(A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.) ???
Yes :D Congrats you are receiving your PP with Stamped Visa very soon :)

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
bishoo1 said:
Yes :D Congrats you are receiving your PP with Stamped Visa very soon :)

AOA
thx INshahAllah

saevolgo2

Aug 13, 2014
I'll try answer as much to keep you all motivated and happy.

Can you please share your some experience regarding Passport sending and receiving via TCS with exact date and time ?
Since I've always known Garry's Fedex Visa dropbox services in Lahore(My City) to handle such situation as sending/receiving Visa related applications...but believe me once I got the PHEP letter in email I went to different FedEx/gerry's Visa Dropboxes but they were totally blank when they saw my passport request from embassy. They even refused sending my passport as it is illegal for them.

The only option I was left with is TCS(mentioned in PHEP letter), I went straight to the TCS Visatronix center behind Main boulevard Lahore. (On the same road-line where Yum is).

They got my passport (on 4th August) took me hardly 5 minutes. My passport was received on 5th August by Mr. AHMAD at CHC. And I think 15 days exactly and I got it back.

That is a wonderful news. Did your ecase ever changed to Decision Made?
I got PHEP letter via email on 28th July, sent Passport on 4th Aug, ECAS got updated last week around 11~14. Thats when they do their monthly updates..I've been observing this monthly updating thing.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
saevolgo2 said:
I'll try answer as much to keep you all motivated and happy.

Since I've always known Garry's Fedex Visa dropbox services in Lahore(My City) to handle such situation as sending/receiving Visa related applications...but believe me once I got the PHEP letter in email I went to different FedEx/gerry's Visa Dropboxes but they were totally blank when they saw my passport request from embassy. They even refused sending my passport as it is illegal for them.

The only option I was left with is TCS(mentioned in PHEP letter), I went straight to the TCS Visatronix center behind Main boulevard Lahore. (On the same road-line where Yum is).

They got my passport (on 4th August) took me hardly 5 minutes. My passport was received on 5th August by Mr. AHMAD at CHC. And I think 15 days exactly and I got it back.

I got PHEP letter via email on 28th July, sent Passport on 4th Aug, ECAS got updated last week around 11~14. Thats when they do their monthly updates..I've been observing this monthly updating thing.
thanks for sharing with us :)
today its been exact 30 days since they have received my Passport , I have sent on 18th July and received by AHMAD on 21st July
these conditions in islamabad really made me dishearten , Thanks once again for such happy news :)
JazakAllah

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
Annuuuuu said:
Thanks....
My timeline is:
App filed: Aug, 3rd 2012
1st Med done: Nov, 6th 2012
Additional Doc request: June, 3rd 2014
Re Med request: Aug, 18th 2014

Pray for me please
Many congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
u.incredible said:
AOA. How are you all? Yesterday I received an email from London Visa Office requesting additional documents. With all other forms and PCC, they asked me to send the original Nikkah nama which I have already mailed to CHC Islamabad in January, 2014 as I am receiving the same email again first one from CHC and the second one from LVO. I am a bit confused what should I do now. So anybody having an idea or who have been through this kind of situation in past or near past please PM me ASAP because I have to reply LVO within 29 days.
Thanks.
Many congratulation !!! that the working on your file

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
saevolgo2 said:

[/quote
congratulations. Plus. Share ur timeline?

emanR

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-2013
File Transfer...
london april 2014
Med's Request
2nd medical on may-2014 3rd medical 8th sept 2015
Interview........
june-2014
bishoo1 said:
Ya Allah Jee ye Marches khatam karo and Islamabad me conditions normal kardo .. Aameen
Ameen ???

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
MonaF said:
Hello everyone :)
I'm new to this forum..
I'm a wife who has applied to sponsor her husband

My timeline is..
App. Received.. 12/24/12
App. Approved & sent to Islamabad.. 01/21/13

My case has been in Islamabad for almost 20 months now with no acknowledgment other then the medical results having been received.. How much longer do you all think before i receive some sort of reply?

Are there any other december 2012 applicants out there that haven't heard anything yet?
Hi,
Our app is Nov 2012
Our file is also in ISBD and never sent to London.
Have u order notes?

saevolgo2

Aug 13, 2014
fatima haider said:
congratulations. Plus. Share ur timeline?
Dear Fatima,
My wife applied from Canada in Oct 2012, Got couple times medical exams..last one was done on Oct7th2013.
My baby girl born on 19th Feb 2014 which we notified embassy and send medical/doctor reports of her birth. Meanwhile, also tried MP multiple times to push the case and inquire (which I'm sure had no effect).
On 28th July 2014 got the PHEP letter for passport.
Today, on 20th August I received my Visa stamped.
I'm planning to get a ticket ASAP now.

I've my prayers for all of you to be reunited with your families ASAP.

Be patient and hopeful.

Have a good day.