Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
GUYS A NEWS

The shuttle bus service for applicants who have their interviews in any Embassy in ISLAMABAD including Canadian high commission has been closed for how long no body knows and applicants who have their interviews they have no access to be in Embassy. Latest news from ISBD. All because of Long and Inqelaab March.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
I tried calling to book an appointment for a medical. The say they are closed and will reopen on monday and it is monday. I sent them an email to book an appointment. There are no security concerns in Lahore. I wonder if they'll reply to the email.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noah8 said:
I tried calling to book an appointment for a medical. The say they are closed and will reopen on monday and it is monday. I sent them an email to book an appointment. There are no security concerns in Lahore. I wonder if they'll reply to the email.
i think they are close today, bcoz they are very near to khayaban-e-soharwardy - at G/6-4, the venue of inqalab march.. :)

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
i think they are close today, bcoz they are very near to khayaban-e-soharwardy - at G/6-4, the venue of inqalab march.. :)
does that mean that they will not reply to the email either?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sha123456 said:
Does anyone know if someone gets a Passport Request (via email) so can he/she submit their passport within canada? (since I'm already here on TRV) or I must travell to Pakistan for further process.

Also does anyone here sent there Passport anywhere else except Islamabad embassy?
those of you who already have received passport request, could you please share that PPR email excluding your personal information? I wanna see if theres is anything they mention of submitting passport outside Islamabad?

Thanks
Salam, if someone you trust you can send it by courier to them. Then onward to Islamabad. They can send it to you but most people return and send it themselves. You could call the call centre in Canada. But I think its better to find these things out before hand... In Sha Allah and Congratulations

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Raheel27a said:
JUST PR card you said? This just PR card takes alot proccessing time for british people too ...11 month processing time if you can see. British citizen can only stay in canada more then 6 months if he or she has work permit other wise he has to exit from canadian bordor
I know for a fact that they can stay in Canada and apply for a PR Card!!!

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam, if someone you trust you can send it by courier to them. Then onward to Islamabad. They can send it to you but most people return and send it themselves. You could call the call centre in Canada. But I think its better to find these things out before hand... In Sha Allah and Congratulations
Hi micmac101,

Any update from CHC-IBD or London since interview on July 03?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hubby chubby said:
Unfortunately, the applicant will have to return to the country of origin.

There is no other embassy that will stamp visa instead of CHC-Islamabad.

You can't mail your passport from another country (Canada) to Pakistan. It is not accepted.
You can send it with someone who is coming to Pakistan and send it onward to Islamabad!! If you trust them enough with it..........In Sha Allah...

Others have done this!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
tinkutiny said:
Hello

I have an urgent question. I am a Canadian citizen and gave birth to a baby in Canada few days ago AH. I have also sponsored my husband from pakistan since july 2012.
I emailed CHC to ask what additional documents to submit after birth and this is their response.

As you can read below, it says "You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident." But the baby is born Canadian citizen, do i still have to submit a new application form and which application form would that be? can someone please guid me?
And would the baby be undergoing medical examination?

Thanks a lot

"Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

· processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)

· your child's birth certificate

· copy of your child's valid passport

· 4 recent photographs of your child

· updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

· a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,
Where was the baby born? Canada or Pakistan?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Khawaja786 said:
Hi micmac101,

Any update from CHC-IBD or London since interview on July 03?
Salam our case is in Islamabad and since they took his Pass Port no news yet In Sha Allah...
They know my Visa is done soon so praying they will be done with the Back Ground Check soon
In Sha Allah...
I'm contacting SCIS today to find out and I also know an RCMP Division in Ottawa to see what the heck is taking so long..... I'm fed up and want to choke someone!!!!!

May Allah forgive me but this makes no darn sense at all...It will be 4 years were waiting next month!

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
tinkutiny said:
Hello

I have an urgent question. I am a Canadian citizen and gave birth to a baby in Canada few days ago AH. I have also sponsored my husband from pakistan since july 2012.
I emailed CHC to ask what additional documents to submit after birth and this is their response.

As you can read below, it says "You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident." But the baby is born Canadian citizen, do i still have to submit a new application form and which application form would that be? can someone please guid me?
And would the baby be undergoing medical examination?

Thanks a lot

"Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

· processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)

· your child's birth certificate

· copy of your child's valid passport

· 4 recent photographs of your child

· updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

· a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,
Ur baby is a Canadian citizen by birth so you dont need to apply for any add on thing. This is a generic reply. Dont bother it.

M.Asif

Aug 12, 2014
rkinvest said:
Just heard that the offices will reopen on August 25th....

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/national/17-Aug-2014/life-in-islamabad-paralyzed-schools-and-colleges-to-remain-close-till-aug-24
DID you received your pp back?

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
Hi mic mac.
Don't waste ur time arguing with him. Can u help me with my problem. We informed London office abt my pregnancy now I m.scared that this will further delay my case.u have a lot of experience. Wt do u think will happen. My husband is naturalized citizen.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
fatima haider said:
Hi mic mac.
Don't waste ur time arguing with him. Can u help me with my problem. We informed London office abt my pregnancy now I m.scared that this will further delay my case.u have a lot of experience. Wt do u think will happen. My husband is naturalized citizen.
Salam, when is your baby due for delivery? You must send documents that you are expecting so this child will be included on your file. It does not make this child a Canadian Citizen unless his father is a Canadian Citizen. This child when born must also have a file made and then a photo Pass Port. Some places will not take a Pass Port Photo unless the baby is one or 2 months old as it can cause blindness.
Just because you are expecting CIC has no feeling or emotions when it comes to Immigration they follow the rules accordingly. Just file the documents so this child will be included in your file. If you don't CIC will not allow this child entry into Canada. I'm sorry but its to the Law of The Land..I hope all works out well for you In Sha Allah