Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Hera_86 said:
Hmm you are also right. You are telling according to your notes and i am according to my experience . But prevention is better then cure. Ya jerry shuld also order notes to see what their relation status holds :)
for me I'm thinking sending them more relationship proofs will take them back to point zero .. and they will start going through the proofs again, analyzing the pics and all that stuff. but its just me and my experience :)

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
waiting110 said:
for me I'm thinking sending them more relationship proofs will take them back to point zero .. and they will start going through the proofs again, analyzing the pics and all that stuff. but its just me and my experience :)
Hmm good point.

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
jerry84 said:
Has any Jan'14 remed case gotten PPR?
I am waiting for PPR as well...did my remed in Jan 14

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hubby chubby said:
Once is enough. Don't need to resend-proofs.

If any doubt, order notes. Verify the comments on your marriage genuineness.(Bottom pages of notes contain that info)
Thanks for ur valueable words
Already oredered notes
Nothing started yet
I ll order again in aug

Goodluck

mari_amm

Jan 31, 2014
Assalam walaikum!

Can someone please tell me how long after the passport is sent that we will receive it back.
Also is it normal that when i log in the cic website it still says that our file is in process.

We have received an email on the 11th june saying that they were ready to issue visa and to please send in the passport as well of 2 pictures for the PR card. We have submitted the passport as well of the 2 pictures on the 16th and they received it on the 17th.

Please someone confirm the time frame as well if its normal that the status of our file still did not change.

Thank you!

Mariam

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
mari_amm said:
Assalam walaikum!

Can someone please tell me how long after the passport is sent that we will receive it back.
Also is it normal that when i log in the cic website it still says that our file is in process.

We have received an email on the 11th june saying that they were ready to issue visa and to please send in the passport as well of 2 pictures for the PR card. We have submitted the passport as well of the 2 pictures on the 16th and they received it on the 17th.

Please someone confirm the time frame as well if its normal that the status of our file still did not change.

Thank you!

Mariam
murium mine stutus still didnt changed its been 18 days that i have sumbitted my passport waitng for the visa we made an enquiry as per the MP
the normal time frame si 2 weeks :(

fazeone

Jul 1, 2014
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Super new to this form. Just registered. Have been reading for weeks now. Just wanted to know if anyone has any input or advice on my case.
Just wanted to know if anyone applied for their spouse around my time and if their status is the same...

--
My Sponsorship Status for my wife stands as follows

Permanent Residence Application Status - Application Received
We received #########'s application for permanent residence on April 19, 2013.
Medical results have been received.

Sponsorship Application Status - Decision Made
We received your application to sponsor ######## on April 19, 2013.
We sent you a letter on June 21, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
--
I have contacted Islamabad through email to get a status. Because I would like to know how much longer it will take...or if I am missing some proof.
I don't want to waste more time so I want to be proactive with my application process.

Reply from CHC was "your spouse's application is in process and within the service standards". Which is fair.
I am getting a bit impatient because I would like to apply for a visit visa if it really is going to take 32 months like it says on the site.

A friend of mine applied from Edmonton and his application process completed within a year. Not sure if different provinces make a difference.
I remember my older brother who went through the same process around 2005 and his application also completed its course in 15 months.
I understand times change...

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
London is also sleeping.. :'( islmbd walon ka idher b asar hogya hy.. :mad: atleast they should clear out 2011 n 2012 cases.. 2012 was the worst year of the immigration processing i think... ::)

mari_amm

Jan 31, 2014
mirha said:
murium mine stutus still didnt changed its been 18 days that i have sumbitted my passport waitng for the visa we made an enquiry as per the MP
the normal time frame si 2 weeks :(
Mirha, To which MP office are you dealing with? Im dealing with justin trudeau office. I really dont know how long is it this is why i was inquiring about it. I heard from some people that it usually take up to 1 month.

I dont know if someone in this forum have a more exact time frame.

Also i hope that because of ramadan they will not take longer. After 3 years of waiting i do not want to wait anymore to see my hubby!

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
mari_amm said:
Mirha, To which MP office are you dealing with? Im dealing with justin trudeau office. I really dont know how long is it this is why i was inquiring about it. I heard from some people that it usually take up to 1 month.

Also i hope that because of ramadan they will not take longer. After 3 years of waiting i do not want to wait anymore to see my hubby!
i dont the the name of the MP office becoz ma hubby makes inquiry everytime...yes the islamabad office have given 4 weeks time frame
but many members on this forum getting visa within 10 t0 20 days

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
Suzum27 said:
I have been away from forum for quite a while. But Shukar Alhamdulilah I'm back with good news.

By Allah's grace I'm on the last stage of this process which is waiting of my passport with visa stamped. Today my ecas change into Decision made as well :) I've updated my timeline as well. :)
That's a good news. You have waited for a long time. Congratulations!

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
mirha said:
i dont the the name of the MP office becoz ma hubby makes inquiry everytime...yes the islamabad office have given 4 weeks time frame
but many members on this forum getting visa within 10 t0 20 days
mari_amm said:

Some may have gotten it back in a week as well [just saying] but when an estimated time period is given which is about 6 weeks to get the passport back there is no point in hoping/expecting you will get it sooner. If you do good for you but if someone doesn't, no point in worrying about why it hasn't been returned yet when even the estimated time frame is not completed.

ano987 said:
London is also sleeping.. :'( islmbd walon ka idher b asar hogya hy.. :mad: atleast they should clear out 2011 n 2012 cases.. 2012 was the worst year of the immigration processing i think... ::)
If you go by the previous threads it was actually 2010/2011 applicants that have faced the wrath of ISB office more than anyone in the recent years.

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
If you go by the previous threads it was actually 2010/2011 applicants that have faced the wrath of ISB office more than anyone in the recent years.
[/quote]

May b its true but i have many family members n others around me who applied in 2010 n their cases completed in around about 8 to 15 months..

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
ano987 said:
May b its true but i have many family members n others around me who applied in 2010 n their cases completed in around about 8 to 15 months..
The grass will always be greener on the other side but I am sure you have seen some 2011/2010 members who just got their cases done this year as well. It will always be a bell curve where some cases are done in record time, vast majority in average and some at the end of the time line.

faith123

Jul 1, 2014
Suzum27 said:
I have been away from forum for quite a while. But Shukar Alhamdulilah I'm back with good news.

By Allah's grace I'm on the last stage of this process which is waiting of my passport with visa stamped. Today my ecas change into Decision made as well :) I've updated my timeline as well. :)

hello hope u are doing well... let me know when you get back you passport because my ecas shows decision made aswell... since Sunday... haven't received passport yet...