Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
adilmk123 said:
It is a false statement. I got my visit visa 1 month back. My spousal visa is still under process.
I visited my wife 2 weeks back. Just that you need to have a good travel history, plus good job here in pakistan. They just need an assurity that you will come back.
Wow! That's good! You are one of the lucky few one's who got the visit visa. Otherwise, 95% have been denied the visa, from what Wes has seen at the forum, and he's been here for the longest time ever.

Anyway, good luck to the others who are trying for one. ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
adilmk123 said:
It is a false statement. I got my visit visa 1 month back. My spousal visa is still under process.
I visited my wife 2 weeks back. Just that you need to have a good travel history, plus good job here in pakistan. They just need an assurity that you will come back.
Thats why I said 95% and not 100%, it is not a false statement. Bestplace4u has also visited Canada last year and other hundreds of memeber have got their's rejected. I am just saying you need a very strong application in order to receive a visiting VISA specially if your PR application is in process.

pointblank

Sep 13, 2011
wes786 said:
Thats why I said 95% and not 100%, it is not a false statement. Bestplace4u has also visited Canada last year and other hundreds of memeber have got their's rejected. I am just saying you need a very strong application in order to receive a visiting VISA specially if your PR application is in process.
Hello Wes.... I just created my account here ... Im like totally new to the forum however have gone thru most of the thread ... let me give my brief intro. My wife is in canada we get married march in 2011 after that she has applied for my sponsorship and she just received a letter from CPC-M a week ago saying all docs submitted are correct! now after going through the posts ive come to know that my case will now be transferred to CHC Islamabad .. My question is to you that how long will it take CHC-I to send me the AOR and since ive also come to knw by reading one of your comments that CHC-I have stop sending AOR so when shoud i email them to get my file number! secondly how important is the file number and where is it mostly used... cause they will open my file in CHC-I for initial review after bout 10-12 months i guess. So whats the point of getting the file number in the first place and secondly i also wana ask that what is the Expiry date of Medical that we go thru, is it one year ? and secondly whats the expiry of PCC ? cause my PCC dosent show any expiry date neither it has any expiry dates on it ... so how will i come to knw that is it valid or not ?

A few help from you regarding how to use this site.. cause this is my very first post ... how can i update a pic in my profile secondly how can i put a daisy path on the account and how can create a fresh post ... you can see that im actually using ur thread and kinda replying to it ... so will definitely need some help...

Thanking you in Anticipation;
Pointblank

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Welcome to the forum bro,

Now lets sit tight in the boat because its a long ride :) Yes you are right it takes about 10-12 for Islamabad to open up a file for initial review, and whether marriage is genuine or not they assess that during your initial review based on what proofs you have provided them so the best thing to do is to send them your call history, emails, chats, proof of vistis, gift receipts, money transfer receipts etc, which I hope you included with the initial package. However, it does take them a year to open up the file so you have to updated them with the above proofs voluntarily just before your initial review so after about 7-9months of file transfer. When you update them with any sort of documents, you will need to give them the file number so they know which file to put the documents into and that where you need your immigration file number. Before they used to send AOR which had file number written on it, but they don't sent AORs anymore so you have to email them to get that file number.

Expiry date on the medical is one year from when the medical certificate was issued, PCC expires on different dates some districts only good for 3 months, some for 6months, and some are good for one year. But by the time your file opens everything will be expired and you will be asked to provide everything again.

As for this website, you cannot attach your own picture, but on top if you go to 'profile' it will give you options to put in the flags or pictures which you can choose from and set you signatures etc...

pointblank

Sep 13, 2011
wes786 said:
Welcome to the forum bro,

Now lets sit tight in the boat because its a long ride :) Yes you are right it takes about 10-12 for Islamabad to open up a file for initial review, and whether marriage is genuine or not they assess that during your initial review based on what proofs you have provided them so the best thing to do is to send them your call history, emails, chats, proof of vistis, gift receipts, money transfer receipts etc, which I hope you included with the initial package. However, it does take them a year to open up the file so you have to updated them with the above proofs voluntarily just before your initial review so after about 7-9months of file transfer. When you update them with any sort of documents, you will need to give them the file number so they know which file to put the documents into and that where you need your immigration file number. Before they used to send AOR which had file number written on it, but they don't sent AORs anymore so you have to email them to get that file number.

Expiry date on the medical is one year from when the medical certificate was issued, PCC expires on different dates some districts only good for 3 months, some for 6months, and some are good for one year. But by the time your file opens everything will be expired and you will be asked to provide everything again.

As for this website, you cannot attach your own picture, but on top if you go to 'profile' it will give you options to put in the flags or pictures which you can choose from and set you signatures etc...
Thanx Man ... For your valuable Info... Well i did not put any phone bills or emails or any thing else with my initial package cause ... didn't know much about it at that guess ive got to get my file number and then send them the updates :) Really appreciate your helping attitude towards new members :). Where are you ... at the moment ? which country i mean ... and are you being sponsored or you are sponsoring ... Thanx

FM_jun

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
I applied for my wife
Application send to Mississauga on 5 may 2011
Application received on 10 may 2011
Letter send on 13 june 2011
Received on 20 june 2011 & get client No

then i check my status online they show

DECISION MODE
Application received on 8 may 2011
Started processing application on 9 june 2011
Letter send on 12 june 2011 to Islamabad
APPLICATION received by ISLAMABAD on 29 june 2011
We received ACKNOWLEDGE LETTER on 22 june 2011 & get client No from MISSISSAUGA

but now i check my status online they are showing

IN PROCESS
We started processing your application on July 5, 2011.
what does that mean? Can we get applicant no? now what will be the next step? please help me & reply.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pointblank said:
Thanx Man ... For your valuable Info... Well i did not put any phone bills or emails or any thing else with my initial package cause ... didn't know much about it at that guess ive got to get my file number and then send them the updates :) Really appreciate your helping attitude towards new members :). Where are you ... at the moment ? which country i mean ... and are you being sponsored or you are sponsoring ... Thanx
No problem! All the proofs are very important for them to make a positive decision so make sure you have enough and provide it to them on time as I instructed and you should be ok. I am in Alberta Canada and have sponsored my wife. I applied for her in January 2010 and she received her VISA in August 2011 :) After 19 months its finally over for us...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
That means you first stage approved and file was transfered to Islamabad and Islamabad started the sencond stage of the process on your file in July. Now its a wait until they open your file for initial review which will be aproximately about 9-12Months from July. So gather lots of proof of contacts between you and your spouse, money transfer receipts, gift receipts etc to prove later that your relationship is genuine.

FM_jun said:
I applied for my wife
Application send to Mississauga on 5 may 2011
Application received on 10 may 2011
Letter send on 13 june 2011
Received on 20 june 2011 & get client No

then i check my status online they show

DECISION MODE
Application received on 8 may 2011
Started processing application on 9 june 2011
Letter send on 12 june 2011 to Islamabad
APPLICATION received by ISLAMABAD on 29 june 2011
We received ACKNOWLEDGE LETTER on 22 june 2011 & get client No from MISSISSAUGA

but now i check my status online they are showing

IN PROCESS
We started processing your application on July 5, 2011.
what does that mean? Can we get applicant no? now what will be the next step? please help me & reply.

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
wes bhai or anyone who wana help...
what is exactly the file number ...my file was transferd to Isb chc in oct last year and i have been checking my ecase online by just putting the clint number.havent recieved anything updates yet....so my Q is, is the file number in Isb chc is different then the clint number..please advice

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mrkkhan said:
wes bhai or anyone who wana help...
what is exactly the file number ...my file was transferd to Isb chc in oct last year and i have been checking my ecase online by just putting the clint number.havent recieved anything updates yet....so my Q is, is the file number in Isb chc is different then the clint number..please advice
Yes client ID is for sponsor in canada and Immigration file number is for the applicant in Pakistan. They pretty much show similar info but if you are sending documents to paksitan or if you are sending emails to them for status inquiries; you would need to quote the file number on your cover letter and/or email.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
since i'll be on this forum for the next ...who knows how many months...i'd like to make my profile a bit more pleasant
so can someone please tell me how to:
1) add the daisypath banner
2) add the timeline on the left
3) change profile pic

thank you and jazakAllah khair

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
missingmyjaan said:
since i'll be on this forum for the next ...who knows how many months...i'd like to make my profile a bit more pleasant
so can someone please tell me how to:
1) add the daisypath banner
2) add the timeline on the left
3) change profile pic

thank you and jazakAllah khair
Lol, I like the way you are settling down here ;D

1) Click on my daisypath banner and it will take you to the website. You can create your own banner and add it in your signature and it shows up like this.
2) On the top right, you see Profile---> Forum Profile Information. There you can add your timelines and also your daisy path signature.
3) And change your picture too.

Hope to see the new & improved you soon ;D

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
shamsia said:
Lol, I like the way you are settling down here ;D

1) Click on my daisypath banner and it will take you to the website. You can create your own banner and add it in your signature and it shows up like this.
2) On the top right, you see Profile---> Forum Profile Information. There you can add your timelines and also your daisy path signature.
3) And change your picture too.

Hope to see the new & improved you soon ;D
thank you so much for your help...but i can't find the "forum profile information" anywhere ...maybe cuz im a newbie im not priviledged to all those cool things ?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
missingmyjaan said:
thank you so much for your help...but i can't find the "forum profile information" anywhere ...maybe cuz im a newbie im not priviledged to all those cool things ?
Umm possible...Post a few more topics and then you will get it. You can reply in these fun threads:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t57712.0.html;topicseen

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t80388.0.html

Have fun! ;D

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
wes786 said:
Yes client ID is for sponsor in canada and Immigration file number is for the applicant in Pakistan. They pretty much show similar info but if you are sending documents to paksitan or if you are sending emails to them for status inquiries; you would need to quote the file number on your cover letter and/or email.
wes bhai i am going to send them some documents and relations proofs also my wife last 2 visit details...do u think i should apply for the file number first....actually my lawyer is going to send them i havent ask him about the file number yet...
can u explain me how to apply for a file number...and also is this is the rite time to also apply for CAIPS...u can tell,i am just worried as its been 11 months since my file transfered to Isb chc....havent heared anything yet...