ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
sundus101 said:
AssalamoAlaikum All Forum members..... Thanks to Almighty Allah n Sadqae Panjayane Pak, finally I have been safely landed here in Canada n praying for all the remaining ppl tht u get ue visa's soon... inshaAllah Aameen....:)

All new ones who r entering here must get the list of all things u r bringing with U n specially Landing papers are most important....!!!

When will I get my PR...??? Do i need to apply for it or i will just receive it...??? Any body knows...??
There in no need to apply for that you will receive it in between 6 to 8 weeks from the day you landed to canada. welcome

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Hi, my husband is going to have his third interview on July 7,2014.

Has anyone had a third interview. He passed the other two, the first was for security and the second was our relationship and he passed this too. With the Visa Officer saying Welcome to New Brunswick twice as she said I love New Brunswick.

Then they found out that the Lawyer who was supposed to register our marriage was not a legal signer with the Union Council. CIC Islamabad gave my husband the chance to get this properly registered which he did. I'm listed with NARDA as his dependant, as well as with his work. My husband is registered with my work as Beneficiary, along with my bank as Beneficiary.

Then in the GCSM Notes its written that now they think its a MOC and the papers from the Union Council maybe forged. They say this has he was trying not to be Miss Representing himself.

We have sent many photos of family gatherings, Pass Port stamps of entering and leaving Pakistan and this is the 21 trip to be with him in 51 months of marriage.

Now a third interview is really confusing us. In the letter it states that if I'm here I can attend the interview and bring more proof of our on going relationship.

So please anyone with info about a third interview would be a great help and blessing In Sha Allah.....
Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all and a very Happy Ramadan to you all and your families.

I need some help here if someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

If someone had 2 interviews on any of the letters sent by registered mail at the bottom was there a mention of bringing pass port and if your spouse was here was he/she also to come to the interview. Was it mentioned to get Police Clearance too.
I made a mistake in the months its now 46 months were waiting not 44. Also we have contacted the Union Council and the Nikah signer and they both were not contacted by CIC Islamabad.

I'm going to go to the Interview but I'm afraid that I may loose my temper so please please pray for us and me to have more patience. Its July 7/14 at 10am. Please keep us in your prayers
In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Yes let him take his passport and other documentation with him.

Hopefully your husband can pass this 3rd time again with flying colors. Hope they give u the re-med forms too.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
micmac101 said:

If someone had 2 interviews on any of the letters sent by registered mail at the bottom was there a mention of bringing pass port and if your spouse was here was he/she also to come to the interview. Was it mentioned to get Police Clearance too.
I made a mistake in the months its now 46 months were waiting not 44. Also we have contacted the Union Council and the Nikah signer and they both were not contacted by CIC Islamabad.

I'm going to go to the Interview but I'm afraid that I may loose my temper so please please pray for us and me to have more patience. Its July 7/14 at 10am. Please keep us in your prayers
In Sha Allah..

Micmac101
Hi Micmac,
my suggestion is you have a week , so get the police clearance certificate in advance (if expired 06 months validity)
also if the medical is expired , they will ask for the re-med so try to get that too, and as you are the applicant, you will not be allowed in the interview. only the sponsored person will be interviewed. i prayed for you and proud of both of you and your spouse for being patient for 46 months, its so amazing , so keep your calm as you need it the most now and everything will work out just fine in sha ALLAH (by the grace of God)
oh and he should take his passport, they might ask him as a PPR1.

Regards,
Zam

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my husband got approved for Immigration they took his Pass Port sent paper for new medical and we will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks to 2 months. I thank Allah a million times and may he bless everyone in this forum with the same blessing as us In Sha Allah. This will be the happiest Ramadan in our lives In Sha Allah

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my husband got approved for Immigration they took his Pass Port sent paper for new medical and we will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks to 2 months. I thank Allah a million times and may he bless everyone in this forum with the same blessing as us In Sha Allah. This will be the happiest Ramadan in our lives In Sha Allah
My heartfelt Congratulations to you Micmac!!! :) finally its over!! and only happy times to come!! so soo happy for you! I specifically came on the forum to see if you got your approval. You are one person I am sure we all were praying to get through :) really happy for you! Congrats once again :) :)

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
This is the first time I have been emailed as an reply from London visa (Address Change). Below is the reply the sent.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We have received your request with your mailing address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (CKB) Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

QUESTION: Its says the email has been sent from (Client Service Unit .... Immigration and medical services division)... Does this anyhow tell where the file may be sitting.. Why does it says medical services division?Huh Did anyone received email with same LVO address at the bottom.Thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
^ nothing to be alarmed about. London also has its medical officers within the High Commission so it's nothing to be concerned about.
Be glad your file is not in (slow) Islamabad office.

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
micmac101 said:

In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

Congratulations Micmac! So happy for you MashAllah! It's been a long wait. May Allah bless you both with a happily married life! Please keep the rest of us in your duaa's!

greenleaves

May 4, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam MiMac101,
Congratulations...soo happy for u. finally this long wait is over for u...what's your onlaine status now?
i am also 2010 applicant and still waiting.. :'( my spouse pp is with embassy from the last 17 months, and no update or any news, don't know wt to do. :'(
tc Bye.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam it may seem like I took over the board but if I forgot anyone with all their good wishes and Duas for give me and if I have been rude or pushed myself or hurt anyone here on the frum forgive me please In Sha Allah..... Agan more good news our case is speeding out of the door by loops and bounds Alhamdulillah as my husband was given a medical appointment for tomorrow In Sha Allah..

I feel so blessed you cannot imagine Alhamdulillah, May Allah forgive me if I did anything wrong to anyone as I'm truly sorry.

These past 45 months I had every MP in Canada on the run LOL. They have been sending me emails left and right for me to vote for them in the next Election LOL.

Even yesterday at the interview my husband told me after that until they called me in for the Interview he was not sure what was happening. I think all the stress these past 45 months caught up with him, but Alhamdulillah Allah had more fight in me for that I`m so truly grateful In Sha Allah.

The man introduced himself and was starting to speak and I said ok you have had our file for 45 months what more do you need. He looked at me and said when did you convert to Islam, I said in 2006 long before I knew my husband.
He said do you see this it was our file and I would not be afraid to say there was over 3000 sheets to our case. He said your case made history LOL.

He also said our case would have been done last year had it not been for that lawyer screwing your case up like he did.

He said from now on CIC Immigration will be checking each file before they do anything and if this Lawyers name is on any more like it has been, all cases will be on hold or the clients notified that their marriages were never registered by this lawyer.

I sat down and said thank you because had it not being for CIC Islamabad our marriage would never have been registered and my husband & I thank him as now its registered Alhamdulillah.

He discussed a few things then looked up at us and said would 2 weeks or maybe 2 months be ok to final things here in Pakistan with a grin. I started to cry and because of the culture I held back from kissing my husband but we just put our arms around each other. I cannot thank Allah enough for all the wonderful blessings. We both wished his Mom could be here to see us and him being approved. I pray that she sees us In Sha Allah.. I just pray that we be the best Muslims that Allah wants us to be so we can all be together in Heaven In Sha Allah.

Along with the good wishes from everyone here we had to make calls to both sides of our families and all were like jumping in the air with happiness on this wonderful day. Everyone wants to drive us to our home In Sha Allah....

I thank this forum for all the help and can never be more grateful than we feel now but pray to Allah that HE blesses each of you with all good news like us. Again thank you for all your prayers and may all your hopes and dreams and prayers be answered by Allah In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
I want to tell everyone here so you may pass on this news that the Lawyer who signed our Nika papers and never registered our wedding is Dawood Khan. CIC Immigration Islamabad maybe taking this Lawyer to court as it was the most unusual and terrible thing he did by delaying our case almost a year. May Allah help us all from this dishonest person In Sha Allah...

Micmac101

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congrats sis
Im very glad to hear that, I just come here yo see what happend on july 7 but it made my day.
Thanks Allah
Have a wonderful life ahead and keep us in ur prayers

micmac101 said:
Salam it may seem like I took over the board but if I forgot anyone with all their good wishes and Duas for give me and if I have been rude or pushed myself or hurt anyone here on the frum forgive me please In Sha Allah..... Agan more good news our case is speeding out of the door by loops and bounds Alhamdulillah as my husband was given a medical appointment for tomorrow In Sha Allah..

I feel so blessed you cannot imagine Alhamdulillah, May Allah forgive me if I did anything wrong to anyone as I'm truly sorry.

These past 45 months I had every MP in Canada on the run LOL. They have been sending me emails left and right for me to vote for them in the next Election LOL.

Even yesterday at the interview my husband told me after that until they called me in for the Interview he was not sure what was happening. I think all the stress these past 45 months caught up with him, but Alhamdulillah Allah had more fight in me for that I`m so truly grateful In Sha Allah.

The man introduced himself and was starting to speak and I said ok you have had our file for 45 months what more do you need. He looked at me and said when did you convert to Islam, I said in 2006 long before I knew my husband.
He said do you see this it was our file and I would not be afraid to say there was over 3000 sheets to our case. He said your case made history LOL.

He also said our case would have been done last year had it not been for that lawyer screwing your case up like he did.

He said from now on CIC Immigration will be checking each file before they do anything and if this Lawyers name is on any more like it has been, all cases will be on hold or the clients notified that their marriages were never registered by this lawyer.

I sat down and said thank you because had it not being for CIC Islamabad our marriage would never have been registered and my husband & I thank him as now its registered Alhamdulillah.

He discussed a few things then looked up at us and said would 2 weeks or maybe 2 months be ok to final things here in Pakistan with a grin. I started to cry and because of the culture I held back from kissing my husband but we just put our arms around each other. I cannot thank Allah enough for all the wonderful blessings. We both wished his Mom could be here to see us and him being approved. I pray that she sees us In Sha Allah.. I just pray that we be the best Muslims that Allah wants us to be so we can all be together in Heaven In Sha Allah.

Along with the good wishes from everyone here we had to make calls to both sides of our families and all were like jumping in the air with happiness on this wonderful day. Everyone wants to drive us to our home In Sha Allah....

I thank this forum for all the help and can never be more grateful than we feel now but pray to Allah that HE blesses each of you with all good news like us. Again thank you for all your prayers and may all your hopes and dreams and prayers be answered by Allah In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

Puppo

Jul 8, 2014
disfrust said:
My heartfelt Congratulations to you Micmac!!! :) finally its over!! and only happy times to come!! so soo happy for you! I specifically came on the forum to see if you got your approval. You are one person I am sure we all were praying to get through :) really happy for you! Congrats once again :) :)
This forum help me a lot. Thank you Forum.
We just received Passport from Canadian Embassy Islamabad with visa and landing paper.
Thank you.