Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
Walaikum Assalam ASyed

No i didnt send those documents voluntarily they sent me the letter in septemeber for additional proofs like post wedding picss, rukhsati picss,ecards,chat n emails log along with RPRF fee request i sent all of them in october n got a medical req in november and in january i got all those additional proofs like pictures ecards back from CIC Islamabad.

AOA, Dear Muhammad Asim,

Almost same situation with me, asked for additional proof, in September 2013 & RF payment request.
Received some PICS back in Nov 2013.
In Jan 2014,I received call, Visa Officer asked me some detail with re-medical request & Police certificate request.
I am waiting for my PPR

It is my guess, same visa officer is handling our cases Inshallah we will have PPR request soon.

greenleaves

May 4, 2013
Khawaja786 and Hope123 thanx for your reply.
yes i tried to reach these people and emailed too but every time reply is "under background checks"
i don't know how many years they take on background cheks.and MP always wait 90 days for next inquirey.
i am sad and deepressed i lost 2 kg within 1 month when medical expired and passport didn't received back.it's soo much stress.Please Allah help me. :'(

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
chumfriend2 said:
AOA, Dear Muhammad Asim,

Almost same situation with me, asked for additional proof, in September 2013 & RF payment request.
In Jan 2014,I received call, Visa Officer asked me some detail with re-medical request & Police certificate request.
I am waiting for my PPR

It is my guess, same visa officer is handling our cases Inshallah we will have PPR request soon.
salamoalicom brother can u share what kind of detail visa officer asked u thank u brother

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Khawaja786 said:
Hi greenleaves,

Have you contacted MP recently? I think you should! Just to verify they have it and working on it.
and they are not expecting anything from you.

May me they have mailed you passport and you might have missed or they are waiting some
more info. from you and you are not aware of that. I think rely on e-case at this stage for so long
is not good.

These CHC-Islamabad people are real insane givings us too much stress and they do not believe in
husband and wife relationships. I am still waiting for PPR since my medical in May-2013 ???.

Thanks,
It took more than 15 months for me to get my passport back. They do these things for no reason. Do contact your mp and let them see what the hold up is.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
chumfriend2 said:
AOA, Dear Muhammad Asim,

I am waiting for my PPR

well yeah might b possible wht u r saying lets hope for the best its been 4 months after medical ..

seattlehawk27

Feb 19, 2013
Vancouver , BC
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov-20-2011
File Transfer...
Jan-24-2012
Med's Request
May-20-2013
Med's Done....
June-10-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
its still a dream come true
LANDED..........
some day
crocodileboy said:
Hello,

If all of you are so in love with your spouses, and being apart is tearing a piece of you everyday.
Can you spare a week of your life for your spouse. If so can we get together from every part of
Canada to Ottawa and do a pieceful protest in front of Parliament building.
Nothing will happen until it becomes a news, than they will know there is a problem and pressure
from media attention will force governement to decrease wait time.
Lets organise a seperate group on this Forum and decide a date to get together.
If this sounds extreme, then we as a nation should deserve to be treated like sheeps.
Really fellows think about it, waiting for your spouse for three years even if they get visa
after that time. Will you ever get back those three years of your life which you could have
enjoyed with your spouse.
Its cruel. If countries like australia and USA can finalise a spousal application within 4 to 6 month than
Canada can too.
Traveling back & forth to Pakistan takes a toll on our business, jobs or studies. Lets just spare a week, atleast
to get the satisfcation we just didnt sit down and let it happen to our lives staying quite.
I think we owe this much to our families or spouses.
I am IN . Pleasese send me details at mughal06@gmail.com

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
cvimm said:
Salam to Dear Hazmac and respected members of this forum:

I got my notes today it came to my attention that after 30 months of waiting the file is transferred from CHC - Islamabad to CHC - New Delhi last month Mid Feb, I dont have a word to describe their ignorance, plain sample they are playing with peoples life, its a wife case and my wife is a Afghan National so basically in Mid Feb they are transferring Afghan National cases to CHC - New Delhi and Pak National cases to CHC - London, in notes the reason for transfer was ( Workload redistribution ). they just shooting our cases like football is staying for years collecting dust instead of working to finalize it, just shoot it some where else and the same circle goes on and on. here is how they are playing with my wife case.

Application submitted to CPC Mississauga - Sept 2011 and got approved Jan 2012.
File was transferred to CPP - Ottawa on April 2012 until June 2013 just collecting dust nothing was done I mean nothing.
June 2013 File was transfer to CHC - ISL, remedical, repcc and additional document request, all submitted, couple of minor review was done and nothing until now, waiting and waiting , now the file is transferred to CHC - New Delhi for workload redistribution. God knows after this step it may go to MARS. No F idea.

In my opinion they should close CHC - ISL its useless anyway since its not useful as a storage ground either and they are storing files in Ottawa any way, and inform all Pak and Afghan National that we are not interested at all on your families and love once immigration and we dont care about your family reunification, its just some fancy words looks good on books, we have all what we need from India and china. so we inform our families that they cant migrate here. why make us suffer for F three years and play with our life.

Just wanted to inform you guys that after 30 month this is my story and I dont think any news forget about good news is gonna come out of CHC - ISL anymore they are transferring all the cases. so no more fake hopes that PPR rain or else. wish all the best for every one and take care all until next news or update if is gonna come ?

Regards,

CVimm
Thanks for your reply. Your timeline is almost same like my wife's. Next month it will be 32 MONTHS for our file sitting in CHC Islamabad and we are still waiting for PPR. CHC Islamabad is really like a monster with no respect or any value for family values. They are really not playing fair with us.

There are many other Muslim Countries too but I really couldn't understand that why only CHC Islamabad have 32 MONTHS for waiting period and all this drama of kicking our files from one office to other office?
Anyhow, I am trying my best to keep myself calm and not to KILL anybody astound me.

I'll keep all of you guys update with any progress in my case + I'll always keep all of you in my Duas and prayers. May Allah make it easy on all of us here. Please remember us in your Duas and prayers too.

greenleaves

May 4, 2013
syedgj said:
It took more than 15 months for me to get my passport back. They do these things for no reason. Do contact your mp and let them see what the hold up is.
hi syedgj
in your case it was nikah only case or wt?OR any travel history? 15 months is too long,so u reciceved 3rd medical request ? also they sent your passport back for medical renwel or they just extend it?? please let us know..thanx in advance

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
AOA everyone, my husband's online status changed to in process today. Before it was only application and medical result received. but now it says we started processing ur application on 14 march 2014. We applied feb 2012, remedical+pacc+forms req in aug 2013. Is this change of status a good sign???? should i be expecting a PR???

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
twinkle22 said:
AOA everyone, my husband's online status changed to in process today. Before it was only application and medical result received. but now it says we started processing ur application on 14 march 2014. We applied feb 2012, remedical+pacc+forms req in aug 2013. Is this change of status a good sign???? should i be expecting a PR???
From what I've seen, YES it is a good sign!!! you should recieve a ppr soon inshAllah!!! :)

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
greenleaves said:
hi syedgj
in your case it was nikah only case or wt?OR any travel history? 15 months is too long,so u reciceved 3rd medical request ? also they sent your passport back for medical renwel or they just extend it?? please let us know..thanx in advance
mine was a rukhsati case. I had a lot of travel history in the middle east so that is probably what kept them. especially places like Saudi where they don't seemed to be very efficient with background checks. But that's just our suspicion.

My 1st re-medical request was just a 'furtherance', where they just made me do an x-ray and it increased the validity of the original medical by another year. but even that expired, so the 2nd re-med was a complete one, and the passport was Alhumdulillah returned a month after this.

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Canadian High Commission has started testing our patience now, lets see who will succeed in it ? who will usually give up & put his/her self into sadness ?

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
twinkle22 said:
Your timeline is exactly the same. Mine is:
Applied Jan 2012
Remedical+PCC+Forms request in Aug 2013
Remedical done in Aug 2013
Submitted PCC+Forms in Sept 2013
Submitted Additional PCC (Country other than Pakistan) in Oct 2013

Hoping mine turns to "In Process" very soon. Your's is husband case?
Keep us posted .

Thanks.

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Immigrating to Canada as a Spouse: Processing Times and Why They Vary.

By Author: Max Chaudhary.

The sponsorship of a spouse is a common way to obtain permanent status in a country. In Canada, as in most countries, assuming the bona fides of the relationship are established, then the application to sponsor a spouse to reside permanently would proceed normally as of right. However, at the time of writing, namely August 2013, processing times for spouses being sponsored from certain countries take a disproportionately lengthier time than others.
For example, sponsoring a spouse from Israel takes nine months, whereas in Pakistan and Afghanistan it takes 31 months. The disparate processing times are due in part to additional documentary requirements imposed on certain applicants such as those from Pakistan and Afghanistan. These more specific documents are contained in a government form called “Country Specific Instructions” Pakistani and Afghan foreign nationals seeking to be sponsored by Canadian spouses need to produce, among other things, a “Residency Questionnaire.” This document contains at first glance relatively innocuous questions, and has arguably been designed to capture the fact that a noticeable amount of Pakistani Canadians reside outside of Canada (often times in the Persian Gulf, a reflection of a higher salary available to the Pakistani-Canadian sponsors in the Persian Gulf as opposed to in Canada).
Specifically, the purpose of the “Residency Questionnaire” is to ensure that the Canadian sponsor will reside with the Pakistani applicant once the Pakistani applicant has been granted permanent residency in Canada. The “residency questionnaire” is thus a form of particular relevance to the usually female Pakistani applicant, but in reality is designed to disclose information about her male Canadian sponsor, specifically to determine whether he is either working in Canada or will give up his usually well-paying job in the Persian Gulf to reside in Canada with the female spouse. By contrast, persons such as most citizens of the EU, the UK and the USA are exempt from such scrutiny despite the fact that they can often enter Canada surreptitiously as visitors (not disclosing any Canadian permanent resident status) and consequently, misstate their location of employment.
The innocuously titled “Supplementary Information Form for Pakistani Nationals” is required to be completed by males aged 15 years or older, as well as females aged 18 years or older. A substantively identical form is required for Afghan nationals. Canadian visa officers asked no other country such details of 15-year-old boys. The age of 15 is no doubt a response to the phenomenon of Omar Khadr, who is a Canadian citizen and was fighting US-backed forces in Afghanistan in 2002 at the age of 15, and was convicted of terrorist offences by a US tribunal in October 2010. This emphasis on the age of 15 for only Afghan and Pakistani males belies the phenomenon of child-soldiers in other countries across Asia and Africa.
Further, and “Details of Military Service” chart contained within the “Supplementary Information Form For Pakistani Nationals” is mandatory requesting in specific detail a person’s rank, duties, name of its commanding officer, nature of military unit, location, number of persons supervised, and specialized training.
For Pakistani and Afghan applicants, significantly more original documentation is required for scrutiny, such as, birth certificates, national ID card, marriage certificate, death certificate, divorce certificate, educational documents. By contrast, other document list for citizens of most other countries seeking a permanent visa as a spouse merely require original birth certificate, police clearance and evidence of the relationship such as photographs.
Similarly, the supplementary information form for Afghan nationals, contained in another version of the “country specific instructions”, crafts questions with such hyper-specificity, (e.g. “Are you or were you ever a member (civilian or uniformed) of a special force, security service (KhAD, WAD), police force (Sarandoy, Ministry of the Enforcement of Virtue and Suppression of Vice)”, and “Are you, or have you ever been, a member of a civilian defense group, a resistance organization or an armed resistance group (includes Mujahideen or any group trained for hostile operations inside or outside the country”, and “If you responded NO to questions 4, 5 and 6, explain how you avoided serving with any side during the conflict in Afghanistan”, and “Were you ever a member of the People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA)?”, and “Have any members of your family (parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents, sisters/brothers) held a position with a government of Afghanistan,” so as to wonder the relevance of such specific disclosure.
The only other document list that remotely approaches such specificity is the one for Albanian residents which poses questions related to contact with the Albanian or Yugoslavian security or information services.
Citizens other countries, such as the state of Israel, which has recently been involved in conflicts with entities such as Hezbollah, Syria, Lebanon, and the occupied Gaza Strip, by contrast, are not subject to such scrutiny with respect to military service. The consequence is that citizens of Israel who have served in the Israeli military may very well be inadmissible to Canada on grounds of violating human rights, but are not screened with sufficient scrutiny by Canadian visa officer to detect such violations.
Similarly, the requirement for substantively more original documentation from Afghan and Pakistani applicants may lead one to the conclusion that errors in allowing foreign nationals from other countries to enter Canada (due to the more relaxed requirements) is actively encouraged by the Canadian bureaucracy.