CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
I would like to share good news from my side that my wife finally got a PPR . Alhamdulillah.

I also would like to ask that in an email they are asking police certificate again. We just sent PCC along with supplementary forms just weeks back. I am not sure why asking again, may be lost or got mix up with forms and docs. Please share your experiences if somebody have experienced a same thing. Should I resend a copy with note that original already submitted ? It takes time to get a new one. Please suggest.

JZK
Congratulation Bro, when ur wife did re medical? Pls share ur time line

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
afghan0123 said:
Congratulation Bro, when ur wife did re medical? Pls share ur time line
Application Received and if you click under it says Medical Results have been received

Applied : sept 2011
File Transfer: Nov 2011
AOR : June 2012
Rukhsati Held ; Aug 2013- sent proofs of
Nov : Re-med, Repcc, Forms
Dec : PPR

I hope it will help

Sehrishwaseem

Jun 7, 2013
What is your Ecase status? I sponsered my husband around the same time as you. our file also went into an interview queue. My Ecase says they have started processing our case on Nov 21, 2013. what does that mean?

i applied in Aug 2011
file transfered Nov 2011

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Sehrishwaseem said:
What is your Ecase status? I sponsered my husband around the same time as you. our file also went into an interview queue. My Ecase says they have started processing our case on Nov 21, 2013. what does that mean?
For some ppl , when E-cas show "inprocess" means ppr on its way but many other members PPR comes without any changes in E-cas( Application Received) i think it is not very reliable but i think u are about to get PPR soon, IA.

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Sehrishwaseem said:
Btw , why u were in interview? Nikkah only case. If you dont mind telling

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was so waiting for today to get a good news so hope insha Allah we hear good news tommarow.

I hope miamic101 sis get ppr for his husband soon before his visit to pak insha Allah.

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
afghan0123 said:
I was so waiting for today to get a good news so hope insha Allah we hear good news tommarow.

I hope miamic101 sis get ppr for his husband soon before his visit to pak insha Allah.
IA,
May Allah makes things easier for us. Ameen

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
I would like to share good news from my side that my wife finally got a PPR . Alhamdulillah.

I also would like to ask that in an email they are asking police certificate again. We just sent PCC along with supplementary forms just weeks back. I am not sure why asking again, may be lost or got mix up with forms and docs. Please share your experiences if somebody have experienced a same thing. Should I resend a copy with note that original already submitted ? It takes time to get a new one. Please suggest.

JZK
Asslamulaikum kaz2013,

Congratulations in sha Allah she receives it back with visa this month. I will make dua.

ASyed :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
kaz2013 said:
Asa;

JZK
Salam and many Congratulations to you bot and may you have a happy life to Eternity
In Sha Allah.

As for the forms did you perhaps make a photo copy of them before you sent them? If you did send the copies but make photo copies of them as well. If not contact with a fax and its faster then they will make a decision and may ask to resend Original! I pray that all goes well for you In Sha Allah...

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
kaz2013 said:
Asa;

JZK
Many Congratulations brother :)
well the best option is to send a new one but as you said it takes some time so you can also send a printed / photo copy of that PCC and explain in a letter that you have already submitted PCC few weeks back & its still valid so you are sending them a photocopy.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
member who have landed in canada plz advise:
i was advised by my hubby to take care of the landing papers .... but i just get the stamped copr from the immigration officer . and landing papers are imp for citizenship card... also ppl say they get the sin no. while they landed .. plz give advise

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam and many Congratulations to you bot and may you have a happy life to Eternity
In Sha Allah.

As for the forms did you perhaps make a photo copy of them before you sent them? If you did send the copies but make photo copies of them as well. If not contact with a fax and its faster then they will make a decision and may ask to resend Original! I pray that all goes well for you In Sha Allah...
[/quot

Sister,

When ur husband went for the interview did they take his passport at the end of the interview?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
micmac101 said:
In Sha Allah.

[/quot

Sister,

When ur husband went for the interview did they take his passport at the end of the interview?
No they didn't

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
in love with my hubby said:
member who have landed in canada plz advise:
i was advised by my hubby to take care of the landing papers .... but i just get the stamped copr from the immigration officer . and landing papers are imp for citizenship card... also ppl say they get the sin no. while they landed .. plz give advise
Salam when you arrive in Canada they ask few questions and I believe the COPR papers are for the Officer in Canada. And no you do not get a social Insurance Number when you land as you must apply for that later In Sha Allah