Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
Hello all.. Congrats to everyone who got visa and Best of luck to everyone waiting for the visa.. Though i am not from this category , but i have one question.. The one's who have sent passports and already got visa, Do we have to sent all previous passports to CHC Islamabad or just the recent one? Nothing is written on passport request letter regarding the expired passports.. I would appreciate prompt reply and if anyone could throw light on it from their experiences..

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Farhan and all respected members of this this thread,

first of all my best wishes to you and all members that are waiting for their visa from ( CHC - ISB ), I need some guides since you guys have more experience and have done this. please provide me with detailed info about ( TCS ) passport delivery in Pakistan, since my wife got the remed request on 17th june and we have done the med already it was accepted in ( New Delhi ) med processing center on 28th june, my wife in an Afghan national and hope we get the Passport request soon, she has to come to Pakistan to submit the Passport to ( CHC - ISB ) what is the best ( easy, secure and save ) option for her to this hassle free as possible, or any other suggestion that would be great, thanks and looking forward hearing from you guys, once again my best wishes in your upcoming live in Canada, if you guys need any info or help here in Canada, please dont hesitate to ask, I have been here for last 20 years, I will try to give you the best possible suggestion. thanks,

Regards,
CVimm
TCS is the best option for passport delivery within Pakistan that I know of.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hira.n said:
Hello all.. Congrats to everyone who got visa and Best of luck to everyone waiting for the visa.. Though i am not from this category , but i have one question.. The one's who have sent passports and already got visa, Do we have to sent all previous passports to CHC Islamabad or just the recent one? Nothing is written on passport request letter regarding the expired passports.. I would appreciate prompt reply and if anyone could throw light on it from their experiences..
Just the most recent one. No need for previous/expired passports as they are technically invalid for travel purposes anyway.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Farhan1 said:
Just the most recent one. No need for previous/expired passports as they are technically invalid for travel purposes anyway.
Farhan is right.

But make sure you carry your old passport with you when leaving Pakistan, the clearing people at Pakistan airports ask for your last expired passport all the time. I do not know the reason, all I can think , that is their way of power abuse.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks alot farhan and fizz for the prompt reply..

Are you guys sure?? I am really sorry for annoying u guys :-$.. Heard anyone having a bunch of passports and just sending the recent one? Because i am really confused on this issue.. We have a lot past travel history and lot of pasports aswell.. Though no valid visa at the time.. So we were thinking to just send the recent one(valid) as nothing is mentioned in the ppr letter..

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
hira.n said:
Thanks alot farhan and fizz for the prompt reply..

Are you guys sure?? I am really sorry for annoying u guys :-$.. Heard anyone having a bunch of passports and just sending the recent one? Because i am really confused on this issue.. We have a lot past travel history and lot of pasports aswell.. Though no valid visa at the time.. So we were thinking to just send the recent one(valid) as nothing is mentioned in the ppr letter..
Hira

I sent all, the reason being if they need to verify a travel stamp and cross check with dates, albeit might ask for it - in other words is a delay
No harm in sending, I sent 8 altogether for my folks ( as you know went all the way to India to drop passports )

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
R.Mujgani said:
Wen i applied in Dece 2010 n file transfered jan 2011... the time line was only 14-18 months, then it changed to 22 months, then 24 and then 26 and now 29 lmao so the timeline changed a lot and they take their time, i didnt waste anytime i did email them and also had ma mp to send an email, (mp always says u have to wait... blah blah) but i didnt care i visited the MP himself twice and talked to him and i make the secretary send an email almost every month or every two months, for process...

The first visit to MP he was laughing it off n going on blah ablah....
the second time i visited him before ma husband received PPR, I actually gave him a piece of ma mind.. i told him if u cant help then y the Fu*k are you here at this position. and so on.. i was scared that it would backfire on me but hey i wanted progress on ma case.

and MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD TRUST AND FAITH IN ALLAH SWT, at the beginning i would read every surah possible to get ma wish, (trust be i did everything) but then i had to accepted that Allah swt has better plans for me and in sha allah with Allah swts will my husband will come in sha allah.
thats the most and only thing we should all do. Now i am happy that soon my husband will come in sha allah and everything will be good becuz i have ALLAH SWT with me in every step and Allah swt thought how to be patient. i might not get wat i want right away but i will get it wen the time is right.
Salam... U really worked hard to achieve ur goal n definitely Allah Tala help U.. n U will get ur Visa soon inshaAllah...:) U prayed, U fight for it, atleast u hv no guilt tht u didnt do any thing n u r totally satisfied....:) ur timeline really encouraging me to wait n have pray from Allah n definitely Allah have better plans for us....because HE always do better for us...:) but as u write tht wn u applied ur time was 14-18 months n now it is almost 30 n u r still waiting, i m really scared what will happen to me as wn applied the time was 24 months, 22 completed n heard nothing ....:( till wn i hv to wait....:( really scared...:( May Allah help help me to get out of this mess soon n get my Visa within the limited time...!!! Plz remeber me in ur prayers....!!!

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
Hira

I sent all, the reason being if they need to verify a travel stamp and cross check with dates, albeit might ask for it - in other words is a delay
No harm in sending, I sent 8 altogether for my folks ( as you know went all the way to India to drop passports )
Thanks user828 :D.. We have a total of 17 passports including mine and my parents passports! My parents have 6-7 each and i have 3 in total.. They will go insane if we sent them all ! haha :p.. That's y i was asking if its feasible to just send the recent one or not..

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
My hubby didnt get his pp today either im worried only 2weeks left for me to leave shud i email them wat shud i do any suggestions ?

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Farhan1 said:
TCS is the best option for passport delivery within Pakistan that I know of.
Thanks Dear Farhan for your suggestion, would you be kind enough to give me their actual web link, phone or addresses and how much they charge for the entire service ( Pick and drop ) that would be great. thanks.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
innocent_eyez said:
My hubby didnt get his pp today either im worried only 2weeks left for me to leave shud i email them wat shud i do any suggestions ?
sis u REALLY need to have Faith and trust in Allah swt and be patient. Allah swt has better plans for u. The more unpatient u r the more Allah swt will test u in order to have patience trust n faith in allah swt. Sometimes u have to stop thinking bout it n it will come n the more u think about it the annoying n hard it gets.

Be calm and patient i kno its hard hut u n all of us have no choice

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
innocent_eyez said:
I can totally understand your impatience and frustration. We were going through the exact same thing one year ago. In our case they asked us to land before the 25th Sept 2012 (that is when the 1st medical was expiring) and urgently requested our passport. We also booked our tickets for the 23rd. Hehe. Sadly we had to get a refund and 11 months later still no passport!! BUT I am positively sure that this wont happen to you because your status has changed to 'Decision Made' and InshaAllah you will get your passport.

Now my 2nd medical is going to expire in sept again, we are hoping to receive our passport before this one expires. I wonder how many people had to go through a 3rd medical :/

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
syedgj said:
I can totally understand your impatience and frustration. We were going through the exact same thing one year ago. In our case they asked us to land before the 25th Sept 2012 (that is when the 1st medical was expiring) and urgently requested our passport. We also booked our tickets for the 23rd. Hehe. Sadly we had to get a refund and 11 months later still no passport!! BUT I am positively sure that this wont happen to you because your status has changed to 'Decision Made' and InshaAllah you will get your passport.

Now my 2nd medical is going to expire in sept again, we are hoping to receive our passport before this one expires. I wonder how many people had to go through a 3rd medical :/
Its almost goin to b a year since they have ur pp this is crazy do u knw why its takin so long
Did ur order gcma notes i mean they shudnt take tht long when they ask for ur pp

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
R.Mujgani said:
sis u REALLY need to have Faith and trust in Allah swt and be patient. Allah swt has better plans for u. The more unpatient u r the more Allah swt will test u in order to have patience trust n faith in allah swt. Sometimes u have to stop thinking bout it n it will come n the more u think about it the annoying n hard it gets.

Be calm and patient i kno its hard hut u n all of us have no choice
Your right and i am trying to do that Allah knows best Inshallah we'l all get
Over with this very soon

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
So now Islamabad is also affected with the strikes

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/05/its-a-mess-effects-of-ongoing-strike-by-canadian-diplomats-widely-felt-and-very-costly/

Friday, staff walked out in Moscow, Delhi, Islamabad, Riyadh, Ankara and others.