Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hhassa said:
Bona fide of marriage and real----------- meaning they want to check authentication of my marriage I guess
No where it says that I cant apply for TRV if my file is in process...

My lawyer does not care what so ever ... she does not care if I have to wait or not she just says I don't know what else to do ....
Yesterday I told her to send my husband's renewed passport copy ... you are not going to believe what she did.... she wrote his first name and DOB incorrect ... that's how *censored word*ed up she is ....
Luckily she CC me on the email so guess what I called her right away and told her you made so many mistakes in the email .... but goshhhh she have so much of guts that she told me what so many mistakes its only the name and DOB as long as file number is correct they will find him .... :eek:
I was like and you don't think writing correct name and DOB is not important ... like seriously ... so I have stopped consulting her for anything .... infect for GCMS notes also I did not ask her if I should send it or not... I just told her I will order.....
:O I think all the lawyers are doing same there...:( mine also made too much mistakes wn submitted my file n wn email to us thn i found the mistakes n corrected by myself.. n he replied the same tht this dsnt effect :eek: :( m too in interview queue n now very much worried after listening u tht what wud happend...:( even he didtn reply for hw much thy can take to be in interview queue...:( well u can apply for visit visa but dnt knw will thy allow or not.. best of luck for that...:) n m really surprised tht how thy want to check the authentication of marriage wn u hv provided all the proofs...?? from this forum what i know tht some ppl have visited their spouses again n provided more pictures and proofs so might u do the same...?? But as u hv lawyer will u send that stuff by ur self or wl ask lawyer to send as she is in between..??
My husband asked lawyer tht provided time is going to be over n their is no movement in case thn he just replied tht can even exceede and i cant do any thing...: @ thy r playing with our lives...:(
Best of luck for U...:) but plz provide more proofs tht u can...May Allah give u more courage..!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Does any body know that how long thy take for interview queue if their is no any solution except for hv an interview...???

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
Because my lawyer is *censored word*ing dumb and all she can do is point finger on me, I cant really consult with her in regards to what should I send them more to get him out of the interview queue. I did read the notes and I know the reason, but the problem is that I do not know what to send them. They have put my case in an interview queue because of bona fide of marriage and real. So basically they don't believe that our marriage is real. I can't go back and do the wedding again obviously... so I don't know what else to send them.... I do keep everything such as money receipts, phone, email chats.... but I am not sure if it will put my file away from the queue because their notes says "file in is interview queue for bona fide of marriage and rel"
If u dnt mind hhassa, m asking on ur behalf...!!! All forum members!!! Those who were n interview queue n after oredering gcms notes, what u ppl found the reason for being in queue...? did any one had the same reason thn what type of proofs did u provide thm n ur interview being waived...??? plz help n reply...???

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hhassa said:
1- Do you what it means: Primary: N or Y. Under Paper file.... before 2013 Primary was "N" and then after 2013 they changed it to "Y"

2- Another thing I noticed is that Under Notes I have latest notes from April 02 2013 but Under application assignment some thing was due on may 11 2013. but they don't mention what it was in the notes
Another thing I noticed is that Under Notes I have latest notes from April 02 2013 but Under application assignment some thing was due on may 11 2013. but they don't mention what it was in the notes---never mind about this one. I read their notes more carefully and found that he was looking for IMM1344a which is application of sponsorship and undertaking and he confirmed that he revcd it. This was the most recent activity on my file. Does this mean anything ?? anything like if they are going to finally decide when going to have an interview ? or something ?

I still want to know --- 1- Do you what it means: Primary: N or Y. Under Paper file.... before 2013 Primary was "N" and then after 2013 they changed it to "Y"

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sundus101 said:
If u dnt mind hhassa, m asking on ur behalf...!!! All forum members!!! Those who were n interview queue n after oredering gcms notes, what u ppl found the reason for being in queue...? did any one had the same reason thn what type of proofs did u provide thm n ur interview being waived...??? plz help n reply...???
I don't mind thanks

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Shonagill said:
My sister got mail from ISB they told her husband to send re-med and phep. What is PHEP stand for??? Plz let me know
Dear Shonagill,

was the email for re-med from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca or from another email address,

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
I got only re-med from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca did you get your re-med from the same email address princess?
Bro, don’t worries about email address its not imported. I got my re- med from same email address and the after 3 days in mail by tcs. You just go ahead and fallow instructions for your medical what cvimm say you in other post.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Ezee said:
Bro, don't worries about email address its not imported. I got my re- med from same email address and the after 3 days in mail by tcs. You just go ahead and fallow instructions for your medical what cvimm say you in other post.
thank you bro :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Shonagill said:
My sister got mail from ISB they told her husband to send re-med and phep. What is PHEP stand for??? Plz let me know
its stands for ppr
passport request.

congrats

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam everyone,

May Allah help us all out of this mess In Sha Allah............

I'm reading some posts of all members on the forum and I for one would get rid of the lawyers in Pakistan first and foremost. Really after reading what some of them are doing they can slow the process by much. Its so sad and heart breaking to read all this today. Like I know its a long time for our case it will be 3 three years in September 2013 but oh Allah I know if we had hired a lawyer I know in my heart that it would have been longer for sure.

Here we are June 27/13 we are going on 34 months and I pray its done soon. But I see and read from forum members the things Lawyers are doing and I say Oh I'm so happy we filed for Immigration by ourselves. I'm not saying all lawyers are bad but I see here and read all their mistakes and it breaks my heart to see what is happening.

I pray that Allah helps us all out of the clutches of CIC Islamabad In Sha Allah......... Please keep me in yours prayers as I keep all of you in mine even the ones who have insulted and you know who you are...!!! Allah will deal with that. I know I want to stand on Judgement Day with a clear heart and know I have not hurt anyone as I will also be judged so its better to be good now and avoid trouble later. I so hope and pray that Allah the all Mighty helps us all In Sha Allah...............

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
hhassa said:
Bona fide of marriage and real----------- meaning they want to check authentication of my marriage I guess
No where it says that I cant apply for TRV if my file is in process...

My lawyer does not care what so ever ... she does not care if I have to wait or not she just says I don't know what else to do ....
Yesterday I told her to send my husband's renewed passport copy ... you are not going to believe what she did.... she wrote his first name and DOB incorrect ... that's how *censored word*ed up she is ....
Luckily she CC me on the email so guess what I called her right away and told her you made so many mistakes in the email .... but goshhhh she have so much of guts that she told me what so many mistakes its only the name and DOB as long as file number is correct they will find him .... :eek:
I was like and you don't think writing correct name and DOB is not important ... like seriously ... so I have stopped consulting her for anything .... infect for GCMS notes also I did not ask her if I should send it or not... I just told her I will order.....
Did u visit ur spouse .. I suggest send proffs wat ever u can skype log in messages and if u visited send pics
Send wat evr u can for u to get out of interview I hope Allah solves ur problems just pray and everything will be fine I knw dis process
Is such a killer.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Hi Sister,
My hubby received his re-med on 28th November 2012 by post.
CIC sent him some other forms to fill as well :)

Waiting_Eyes said:
I got only re-med from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca did you get your re-med from the same email address princess?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
And, I was surprised to see yesterday that CIC has finally
added Medical results have been received on e-case.

I have no idea since when it has been added on e-case.

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hhassa said:
Because my lawyer is *censored word*ing dumb and all she can do is point finger on me, I cant really consult with her in regards to what should I send them more to get him out of the interview queue. I did read the notes and I know the reason, but the problem is that I do not know what to send them. They have put my case in an interview queue because of bona fide of marriage and real. So basically they don't believe that our marriage is real. I can't go back and do the wedding again obviously... so I don't know what else to send them.... I do keep everything such as money receipts, phone, email chats.... but I am not sure if it will put my file away from the queue because their notes says "file in is interview queue for bona fide of marriage and rel"
Get rid of the lawyer, such a lawyer also deserves a complaint made against them to the law society of upper canada.

Why can't you manage and deal with application by yourself?

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear Shonagill,

was the email for re-med from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca or from another email address,
I don't know sorry:(