Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Salam....plz tell me Whr from u get the list of TCS numbers...?? and after time u get the next list...? and from whr u ppl know the list of persons waiting for pp, remedical, etc. If any body is in directly contact with embassy so plz can u find mine status wts going on thr....? plz reply...

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam people listen or read carefully. You do not want to get in the interview queue.

So to get out of it send any documents that are new, phone bills, chat, new photo and a good one is screen shots and send it to CHC Islamabad to get out of the interview queue and move on to other things. May Allah help s all In Sha Allah
I concur with your statement to a certain extent, one is likely to get out of interview que by providing proof of ongoing relationship ONLY IF the interview is to evaluate relationship

If the interview is for any other reason such as SECURITY CONCERNS or if some jealous relative or friend has sent them a poison letter that this relationship is fraudulent and based on monetary gain, then nothing can get it out of interview que since the Immigration officer would have to meet you in person, evaluate your body language, expressions etc to make a determination.

One may or may not come to know through GCMS notes the reasons why he/she is in the interview que but it does not hurt to order the notes to see if the reason is stated.

Hope it further clarifies the situation.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam everyone here are todays Tracking Numbers for May 23,2013

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS 23009665620 to 23009665667

Nothing for us unfortunately again but I hope it helps someone here today In Sha Allah

Please pray for us In Sha Allah and May Allah bless us all In Sha Allah

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
Salam....plz tell me Whr from u get the list of TCS numbers...?? and after time u get the next list...? and from whr u ppl know the list of persons waiting for pp, remedical, etc. If any body is in directly contact with embassy so plz can u find mine status wts going on thr....? plz reply...
Wasalam Sundus,

As you are aware, CHC ISB uses TCS to send documents, usually the passport, to the applicant. TCS has tracking numbers for the users to track where the package is. In an ideal world, the tracking numbers are random with alpha numeric and don't follow a set pattern, however, in the case of TCS, it appears like they have constant set of numbers for packages from ISB (right now it's 23009665XXX). Hence, if you increment the numbers, you can continue seeing new packages that are sent from ISB. Every so often they change the set, but overall that's the pattern.

This has no connection of knowing someone at CHC ISB or anything of that sort. This is simply a For Your Information for applicants to see if they have something coming in the mail.

Hope this helps.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
kman said:
Wasalam Sundus,

As you are aware, CHC ISB uses TCS to send documents, usually the passport, to the applicant. TCS has tracking numbers for the users to track where the package is. In an ideal world, the tracking numbers are random with alpha numeric and don't follow a set pattern, however, in the case of TCS, it appears like they have constant set of numbers for packages from ISB (right now it's 23009665XXX). Hence, if you increment the numbers, you can continue seeing new packages that are sent from ISB. Every so often they change the set, but overall that's the pattern.

This has no connection of knowing someone at CHC ISB or anything of that sort. This is simply a For Your Information for applicants to see if they have something coming in the mail.

Hope this helps.

Also do not call TCS as they will change or do something in order for us not to see this. So please just follow the numbers and I pray that we all get good news soon In Sha Allah. And please keep me in your prayers as I`m not feeling that well.

Immi4Baby

May 22, 2013
wania said:
can you please explain your case a bit more like are you canadian or your spouse is canadian. where is the baby and when did you get divorced
I have PR and live in Canada. Baby was born in Pak, got divorced last year.

ramySehar

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Niagra Falls
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
Any one remedical from NovDec-2012 who are waiting for PP. Please share :eek:

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
we sent our re-medical on 5th of December 2012 and had nothing yet..

ramySehar said:
Any one remedical from NovDec-2012 who are waiting for PP. Please share :eek:

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kman said:
Wasalam Sundus,

Hope this helps.
Ohhh Okkk... U ppl r doing really well, May Allah help all of Us n solved our problems....:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Also do not call TCS as they will change or do something in order for us not to see this. So please just follow the numbers and I pray that we all get good news soon In Sha Allah. And please keep me in your prayers as I`m not feeling that well.
Yea Sure... dont worry at all, i won't contact them even this is the way frm whr i cn get some info... so no problem...:) Yea Sure and Get well soon... :) n plz all of u remember me in ur prayers too..:)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam members of the Forum here are the Tracking Numbers for May 24,2013

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS 23009665668 TO 23009665722

No news for us today I'm in Islamabad lets see what happens today!

I'm seeing doctor today I pray they can help me In Sha Allah.

May Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah....

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam members of the Forum here are the Tracking Numbers for May 24,2013

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS 23009665668 TO 23009665722

No news for us today I'm in Islamabad lets see what happens today!

I'm seeing doctor today I pray they can help me In Sha Allah.

May Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah....
can someone plz specify that the cosignee is the sponsored person ?
to whose name the parcel come

SCLA

Sep 11, 2012
i received my pp with visa yesterday. it was submitted on 24-dec-2012.

the reason it took so much time to return was that i had not paid my rprf fee before. i paid that in april when i got a letter from chc that my visa is ready but it cannot be processed until i pay the fee.

so it is an advice, if you have not paid the rprf fee, then pay it asap. otherwise this can be one of the reasons for your pp delay.

i was a jan 2011 applicant.

the method to pay the rprf fee is online in the cic.gc.ca website. it cost $490.00

best of luck everyone!!

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
vistazip said:
i received my passport request on 16th may.Can any one please tell how much time they will take now to stamp?
bro u receive ppr through email or tcs?
and ap ka remedical kis date ko howa?