Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
ashley1 said:
congrats
just wanted to ask u a question regarding form required to be filled along with passport , it requires name of the spouse even though he or she is not included in application , so what to do
Hi,

my wife wrote my name in the spouse section and attached a covering letter stating that "passport/picture for my spouse have not been included in the package as he is also my sponsor".

Hope this helps.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
syedgj said:
Precisely. To this end I was also trying to make a scraping utility that downloads the information and lists it in a spreadsheet for convenience. This way would be faster cuz you can go to a single page and use control + F to find your name.

Check out https://sites.google.com/site/chcanalysis/tracking-numbers

I started with the month of May but stuck at and after 23009855001. Let me know if anyone feels they have privacy issues with this, they can tell me if they want their row to be removed.

Well thanks but that's the issue here after 2300985001 there are no more numbers. Like I sad they changed the sequence so we need someone who has received a letter or parcel in the last week to give the reference #. I pray if I get it for my husband in sha Allah I will give the reference so everyone can track the numbers again In Sha Allah.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
today i am very happy to tell you all applicants. that i have got my interview date at 05 june.2013
but also confuse what to do now,
first seniors member help me. that my passport is going to expire in december,2013. and interview at 05 june, do i need to renew passport or bring this passport. once visa stamp then i make re new passport.

other please help me i am so much worry about interview.
an y one can give me sample what kind of interview they will ask from me.
they demand ,,,
passport
police certificate
financial support evidence
merraige pictures.
honey moon pictures
on going relationship evidence
and some more.

it would be your great thnks for me that please guide me how and what i should preparing for interview and which kind of answer they will ask me in interview.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
merrakhawaab said:
today i am very happy to tell you all applicants. that i have got my interview date at 05 june.2013
but also confuse what to do now,
first seniors member help me. that my passport is going to expire in december,2013. and interview at 05 june, do i need to renew passport or bring this passport. once visa stamp then i make re new passport.

other please help me i am so much worry about interview.
an y one can give me sample what kind of interview they will ask from me.
they demand ,,,
passport
police certificate
financial support evidence
merraige pictures.
honey moon pictures
on going relationship evidence
and some more.

it would be your great thnks for me that please guide me how and what i should preparing for interview and which kind of answer they will ask me in interview.
Salam when did you receive your letter from CHC and what was the reference number.

Also apply for a new pass port cause you need a valid one in order to leave. My husband got a new passport but he brought the old one cause his had expired. But Its good to have a new one anyway In Sha Allah. Also just be relaxed and honest and also body language is important so keep eye contact and speak honestly about your relationship. So you are also a 2010 case as I am. I pray you get good news brother in sha Allah

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
micmac101 said:
Salam when did you receive your letter from CHC and what was the reference number.

Also apply for a new pass port cause you need a valid one in order to leave. My husband got a new passport but he brought the old one cause his had expired. But Its good to have a new one anyway In Sha Allah. Also just be relaxed and honest and also body language is important so keep eye contact and speak honestly about your relationship. So you are also a 2010 case as I am. I pray you get good news brother in sha Allah
i just recieved letter two days ago, my pasport is valid for next six months , i want i give them this passport, when visa stamp i can renew , then both passport would attached. what do you think,

can you share experience about your interview

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
merrakhawaab said:
i just recieved letter two days ago, my pasport is valid for next six months , i want i give them this passport, when visa stamp i can renew , then both passport would attached. what do you think,

can any one can share me the links for pakistani national form

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
guys my husband appiled TRV last month and today got an email they are asking for travel history, all passport numbers he had, but my husband has never travelled outside so we will reply them. but does anyone has an idea that y r they asking for travel history proof? will it effect anyway?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
merrakhawaab said:

You can give this passport but let them know your applying for a new one ok In Sha Allah.

#1 I asked you for the reference number from CHC that traveled by TCS. You did not give it.

#2 I said they will want a valid passport so they can stamp it. I told you they did this for my husband has he had 2 interviews.

#3 I told you that you filed in year 2010 so its a long time your waiting brother. I said be honest and show how you are keeping in contact with your wife since you got married. Has she come here and do you have the boarding passes.

#4 Body language speaks for itself and they are experts at it. So in all be honest and truthful and all will go well. Don't make up things if its not true as its harder to cover a lie than the truth.

#5 Do you have copies of phone bills or all your chats so you can give them.

#6 Most interviews are to prove that your relationship is genuine or fake, so be honest in all you say and do and it will be easy as pie.

I pray that all goes well for you brother. Its to bad that you didn't send all this info before they set the date for the interview as it would not come to this. I pray that Allah gives you strength and makes it a relaxed interview In Sha Allah.

Most of all answer directly and listen as its an interview like if you were applying for a job.

May Allah keep you relaxed and may all go well I will pray for you that it goes well and perfect In Sha Allah.

Nadirzadah

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-25,09,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Salam to all member!
Today I check my wife stats there is the first Sid design mad in my sit inprosses in last week I checked bot of in prosses I don't know what is this please help me soon is pasibal

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
micmac101 said:
You can give this passport but let them know your applying for a new one ok In Sha Allah.

#1 I asked you for the reference number from CHC that traveled by TCS. You did not give it.

#2 I said they will want a valid passport so they can stamp it. I told you they did this for my husband has he had 2 interviews.

#3 I told you that you filed in year 2010 so its a long time your waiting brother. I said be honest and show how you are keeping in contact with your wife since you got married. Has she come here and do you have the boarding passes.

#4 Body language speaks for itself and they are experts at it. So in all be honest and truthful and all will go well. Don't make up things if its not true as its harder to cover a lie than the truth.

#6 Most interviews are to prove that your relationship is genuine or fake, so be honest in all you say and do and it will be easy as pie.

I pray that all goes well for you brother. Its to bad that you didn't send all this info before they set the date for the interview as it would not come to this. I pray that Allah gives you strength and makes it a relaxed interview In Sha Allah.

Most of all answer directly and listen as its an interview like if you were applying for a job.

May Allah keep you relaxed and may all go well I will pray for you that it goes well and perfect In Sha Allah.
thanks great sister sorry i ddi not give you reference no

reference no is 23009665262

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
merrakhawaab said:

[/quote

Salam brother and thank you. I will keep you in my prayers In Sha Allah especially June 5/13. and what time is your interview

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
micmac101 said:
merrakhawaab said:

[/quote

Salam brother and thank you. I will keep you in my prayers In Sha Allah especially June 5/13. and what time is your interview
10.30 AM

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
+ 1

micmac101 said:

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedgj said:
Precisely. To this end I was also trying to make a scraping utility that downloads the information and lists it in a spreadsheet for convenience. This way would be faster cuz you can go to a single page and use control + F to find your name.

Check out https://sites.google.com/site/chcanalysis/tracking-numbers

I started with the month of May but stuck at and after 23009855001. Let me know if anyone feels they have privacy issues with this, they can tell me if they want their row to be removed.
This is awesome! Thanks a lot for this.

It's funny, I was thinking of doing something similar. Anyway, just a request, if possible, can you add filtering to the row headers so it's easier to sort.

Btw, it appears the new list starts from: 23009665001.

Thanks again for taking the time out to create this.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
micmac101 said:
Yes this one's a bit of an issue cuz usually no visas are stamped on passports that are within 6 months of their expiry. And passports themselves are taking 6 months to get made, in Karachi atleast.