ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
innocent_eyez said:
Can someone help me out here my husband just got Re.pcc form and also 3 other IMM0008 IMM5406E IMM5669E

i think these r the forms which we already filled before applying why are they telling us to do it again did anyone else get this kind of form??
Sis it's normal my husband got it too. He got RE-medical along with IMM54 and all that.
his ppr is on its way IA

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
CHAND394 said:
AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH my status changed to "Decision Made" today, i believe i will receive my PP by tomorrow. thnx everybody, especially sabii, hotshot, khan 10, princess. !!!, now planning to fly on 15-june-2013. Any helpful advse will be appreciated.
Congratss!!

my husband got his passport back two days after status changed to "decision made"
So happy for you pack up and pray for everyone :)

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
Princesss said:
Do you work in the birth certificate department? lolz

See sorry, have to go and study now you continue arguing + killing time with someone else or if you want to please innocent_eyez you can start answering her to the topic questions lolz

PRINCESS ye paki ppl hain apke kaboo nahi aye gay ap apna precious time waste na karo aur and chalo study start karo i think monday ko apka exam bhii hai

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
khanb5 said:
I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL 2012 APPLICANTS TO PLEASE JOIN 2012 FORUM AND HAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP DISCUSSION OVER THERE OR IN YOUR INBOX OR FB. I AM ALREAY SUPER DEPRESS AND THEN ON TOP OF IT WHENEVER I HAVE TO COME ON THIS FORUM I GO THROUGH THESE RELATIONSHIP POST...SEEM LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME....PLEASE REGISTER YOUR RELAITONSHIP COMPANY WITH CRA FOR $300.00 AND START YOUR CONSULTING FIRM FOR RELATIONSHIP GUIDENCE BUT STAY OUT OF THIS FORUM AS THIS MEAN TO BE USED ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE.
I am sorry if I am being rude to you or anything but you have to calm down.
We all understand your frustration of the process but you don't own this thread to be so rude to our brothers and sisters, if they are sharing something about their relationship it's okay everyone here is trying to help each other and encourage each other mentally and emotionally. I have notice your previous post from a few days back where you told us about your wife how you lied to her and you said you consider every member of this forum like family and you thought of sharing it.. which is totally okay with all of us, some people even communicated with you and responded to your post including myself. If this thread is only for information purpose, then you shouldn't have shared something too personal about you lying to your wife. I am trying to taunt you or anything. I am just reminding you that when you had to talk no one stopped you. In fact everyone helped you. I know this forum is for 2011 applicants but it doesn't mean 2012 applicant can't view it or post anything here.. According to me it's better for them to visit this forum more often because they can get more ideas from us...

I apologize if I am being harsh. You just have to be a bit nice here because every single person in this forum are as depressed and tensed as you are. So you are not the only one.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
innocent_eyez said:
keep out of this please not talking to you ... an just to answer your ques .. 'WE' is me and Khan bhai
and me LOL

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
ok, so I have a question that's been on my mind for a very long time now.

As you can probably see my timeline, I'm a November 2011 applicant. I was approved as a sponsor back in January 2012. I see that lots of people have gotten Re-medical requests for their sponsored person (request to get another medical done) but I have got no such request from CIC. For those of you that did, did you get the request by mail or email? Also, is anyone in the same boat as me or have all of you late 2011 applicants already gotten re-med requests? Should I be worried? ???

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL 2012 APPLICANTS TO PLEASE JOIN 2012 FORUM AND HAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP DISCUSSION OVER THERE OR IN YOUR INBOX OR FB. I AM ALREAY SUPER DEPRESS AND THEN ON TOP OF IT WHENEVER I HAVE TO COME ON THIS FORUM I GO THROUGH THESE RELATIONSHIP POST...SEEM LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME....PLEASE REGISTER YOUR RELAITONSHIP COMPANY WITH CRA FOR $300.00 AND START YOUR CONSULTING FIRM FOR RELATIONSHIP GUIDENCE BUT STAY OUT OF THIS FORUM AS THIS MEAN TO BE USED ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE.
Thank you...
+1

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
innocent_eyez said:
Okkk seriously whats wrong with you we dun wana hear your fav songs keep it to yourself!!

this is a forum about SPONSORSHIP do you get it !!! so sick of ur posts!
Thank you
+1

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Salam everyone I have been a active follower of this forum for the past two years . I find it very helpfull with everyone's experiences for sponsoring their spouses which is also helping me and my husband through this process. We are now waiting for 25 months and still waiting for ppr, today I decided I want to also share our timeline so here it is :

July 2010-Nikah in Karachi,Pakistan
Feb 2011- Sent application to sponsor husband to CPC in Mississauga
March 2011 -Sponsor received letter file has been approved
March 2011 - Islamabad embassy received file
April 2011 -Emailed embassy got file number
August 2011-Sent voluntary proof of relationship
October 2011 - Emailed embassy for an update
October 2011- Embassy responded application currently in process and in que for inital review
March 2012 -Applicant received AOR requesting updated imm forms, supplementary forms, and police certificate and proof of relationship and if rukhsati has been done :)
March 2012 -Sent requested info by TCS
April 2012 Emailed embassy to confirm if documents were attached to file,embassy responded requested documents have been received
July 2012 - Emailed embassy for update , no response
August 2012- Informed embassy rukhsati will take place in Oct 2012 in Pakistan, no response for email
Oct 2012 - Visited husband in Karachi, had full rukhsati :)
Nov 2012 -Returned to Canada :(
Nov 2012 - Sent proof of visit wedding pics, video , copies of boarding pass ,tickets and passport to embassy via Tcs courier
Dec 2012 - Husband received re-medical letter :)
Dec 2012- Remedical completed and received at New Delhi office
Jan 2013- Husband recieved re-pcc letter :)
Jan 2013-Re-pcc sent to embassy
Jan 2013 Ecas updated medical results received :)
Feb 2013 Emailed embassy for an update no response
March 2013- Husband received call from Islamabad embassy, person confirming if sponsor visited him. And if rukhsati was completed, husband adv proof of visit and rukhsati proof was sent , person from embassy confirmed that medical was recieved did not specify how much longer it will take.
March 2013 - Ecas updated in process :)
April 2013 -Emailed embassy for update, no response
April 2013 -Visited MP office for assistance, informed of timeline and frustration from the Pakistani community for this long process, was told will have a update in 1-2 weeks

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
sweetsr said:
Salam everyone I have been a active follower of this forum for the past two years . I find it very helpfull with everyones experiences for sponsoring their spouses which is also helping me and my husband through this process. We are now wating for 25 months and still waiting for ppr, today I decided I want to also share our timeline so here it is :

July 2010-Nikkah in Karachi,Pakistan
Feb 2011- Sent applicant to sponsor husband to cpc in Mississauga
March 2011 -Sponsor received letter file has been approved
March 2011 - Islamabad embassy received file
April 2011 -Emailed embassy got file number
August 2011-Sent voluntary proof of relationship
October 2011 - Emailed embassy for an update
October 2011- Embassy responded application currently in process and in que for inital review
March 2012 -Applicant received AOR requesting updated imm forms, supplementary forms, and police certificate and proof of relationship and if rukhsati has been done
March 2012 -Sent requested info by TCS
April 2012 Emailed embassy to confirm if documents were attached to file,embassy responded requested documents have been received
July 2012 - Emailed embassy for update , no response
August 2012- Informed embassy rukhsati will take place in Oct 2012 in Pakistan, no response for email
Oct 2012 - Visited husband in Karachi, had full rukhsati
Nov 2012 -returned to Canada
Nov 2012 - Sent proof of visit wedding pics, video , copies of boarding pass ,tickets and passport to embassy via tcs courier
Dec 2012 - Husband received re-medical letter
Dec 2012- Remedical completed and received at New Delhi office
Jan 2013- Husband recieved rpcc letter
Jan 2013-Rpcc sent to embassy
Jan 2013 Ecas updated medical results received
Feb 2013 Emailed embassy for an update no response
March 2012- Husband received call from embassy, person confirming if sponsor visited him. And if rukhsati was completed, husband adv proof of visit and rukhsati proof was sent , person from embassy confirmed that medical was recieved did not specify how much longer it will take.
March 2012 - Ecas updated in process
April 2012 -Emailed embassy for update, no response
April 2012 -Visted mp office for assistance, informed of timeline and frustration from the Pakisitani community for this long process, was told will have a update in 1-2 weeks .
Wow! My case is very similar to yours. I hope that both of us get out of this wait soon Insha Allah Insha Allah!!!!

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Wyz said:
ok, so I have a question that's been on my mind for a very long time now.

As you can probably see my timeline, I'm a November 2011 applicant. I was approved as a sponsor back in January 2012. I see that lots of people have gotten Re-medical requests for their sponsored person (request to get another medical done) but I have got no such request from CIC. For those of you that did, did you get the request by mail or email? Also, is anyone in the same boat as me or have all of you late 2011 applicants already gotten re-med requests? Should I be worried? ???
yes you should be worried... i also sponsored my hubby nov 2011. you should have gotten re-medical request some ppl get it in e-mail sum got it in mail my husband got it in mail. you should order GCMS notes or Ask your MP to do an inquiry it's very important its been so long and u did not hear anything you shud do something right now. let me know if u need any help.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
hotshot said:
Sis it's normal my husband got it too. He got RE-medical along with IMM54 and all that.
his ppr is on its way IA
thanks sis :) Yes Insha'allah i will give you the good news very soon.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Farhan1 said:
Wow! My case is very similar to yours. I hope that both of us get out of this wait soon Insha Allah Insha Allah!!!!
Yes I hope so too its very hard to live like this, InshAllah hope to here good news soon :)

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
innocent_eyez said:
yes you should be worried... i also sponsored my hubby nov 2011. you should have gotten re-medical request some ppl get it in e-mail sum got it in mail my husband got it in mail. you should order GCMS notes or Ask your MP to do an inquiry it's very important its been so long and u did not hear anything you shud do something right now. let me know if u need any help.
oh man!! Ok I'm definitely worried now and I did order the GCMS notes on April 6th, so just waiting for them to arrive...I'm glad I have someone to compare my timeline to... ??? I already had my mp do an enquiry before and now they won't answer my call :( You are the sponsor or your husband?? I'm worried now cuz my adress changed slightly although it was just that the municipality did a tiny change to my address in Canada relating to the road name and OMG what if they mailed it to that address before I changed my address on the site and it bounced back?!?!?! I got no emails or anything...OH *censored word*!!! Did your husband in Pakistan get the request or did you get the request at your Canada address?

Thanks so much!!! I owe you one!!!

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
innocent_eyez said:
One more thing...my case, when my mp told me a couple of months ago was in CPP Ottawa...do you think that has anything to do with it?