26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
hhassa said:
Also stop coming here so often... its better it kind of pisses me off ... makes me feel like everyone has some good news except me. So I have stopped visiting so often.
I hear ya hhassa. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Some find it comforting and some like yourself get annoyed. Personally I consider myself a season canadavisa.com junkie. Months pass before I get here and when I come back, I contribute in some way or seek help. People on the most part are great help here. Its a good source of knowledge as well but yes it does leave you a bit jaded sometimes and you just wanna scream. MERA NUMBER KAB AAYE GA. lol.

My advice ;)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Wyz said:
Oh boy...I'm not going to comment on how you deal with the process. That is totally up to an individual's choice of course, but this whole process is the true test of a relationship. If you think you're wife is happy this way, being a wife myself, I don't see how that is truly possible. I may be completely wrong, but seeing as you barely talk to her, and seem to barely know what's going on in her life...I don't think you can guarantee that either.

I have a completely different viewpoint than you. You don't live together but it's a great chance to get to know about each other's habits. For me, I am my husband's alarm clock and he is mine. His voice is the first thing I hear when the day starts and vice versa. Even at work we talk to each other and tell each other about our day, our frustrations and our joys. We are comfortable enough to laugh openly in front of each other, cry, or joke around. I find that when I then go visit there, I'm comfortable with my in-laws as I do talk to them once every 2-3 weeks or so and my husband takes care of anything that he knows would bother me or make me uncomfortable.

I hope you and your wife develop an informal relationship, a relationship with no reservations, before she comes here otherwise she may feel very homesick once she is here...

All the best
I second ya Wyz about everything.

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
waiting110 said:
I second ya Wyz about everything.
Lol. I see women gathering in the red corner. I guess men will take the blue corner. :p

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Kasam_se said:
Lol. I see women gathering in the red corner. I guess men will take the blue corner. :p
Hahahaha.. I mean I respect your opinions but I cant imagine not talking to my husband every day ..

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
waiting110 said:
Hahahaha.. I mean I respect your opinions but I cant imagine not talking to my husband every day ..
Me and your husband need to sit down and have a talk and establish some bro-codes. Lol

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Kasam_se said:
Me and your husband need to sit down and have a talk and establish some bro-codes. Lol
haha

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Kasam_se said:
Sister believe me our relationship is very informal :p. I know whats happening in her life but yes not every second of it which I am fine with for the time being. Its arrange marriage for me and we have actually gradually worked our way up to this level. And I know exactly how talking all the time and being on the phone when you wake up and when you go to sleep is like. I had a 6yr relationship like that where I would think phone is ringing even when its not (yaall have been there at some point don't deny it guys. lol). Butttt That was high school. It was still a lot of fun though.

As I said in my post this is what works for us. Couple hours on weekend is where I like to keep it. And again I will repeat that women are very adaptive. If I wanna talk 6 times everyday I can. (trust me I am talkative and wizards with words. lol) But this is our way of dealing with things. And its not a rule either for me. As the time nears and we get closer to being with each other I am sure "phone talk" is going to pick up. As of now im in month 10 of AOR. My file is still in Ottawa and not even in Islamabad. Talking all the time just isn't practical for me as I am working full time and going to school part time.

I totally get your point though sister. From my own personal experience I can tell you that talking on the phone all the time is really fun. I just wanted to share how I deal with it in my current situation. Even in Islam it says to adapt the middle grounds. Maybe its not valid in our case but I am no mufti. I guess how much we talk to our other half just depends on your personal life style, availability with time difference, etc etc. Everyone has their own way but the point of my post was that for people who are having communication issues might get a different perspective of things from my view point and even from sister Wyz view point as well.

I think it would be a fun topic on this forum how everyone deals with this elephant in the room that gets ignored. ( how to work through this tough separation of soul mates? )

In the end, keep telling your heart......... ALL IZZZ WELL.
Agreed, it would definitely be a fun topic to discuss all on its own. In this case , we will have to agree to disagree I guess. Btw, mine was an arranged marriage too and hadn't met my hubby ever before the month when I went to get married. Although it was arranged , it doesn't feel like it anymore. But hey, I get that this is your way of dealing with the process. To each their own. :)

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
hhassa said:
Also stop coming here so often... its better it kind of pisses me off ... makes me feel like everyone has some good news except me. So I have stopped visiting so often.
That's what i do, my last visit on here was about 3 month bfore.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
masoud100 said:
Does anyone have any new TCS tracking numbers...or the last know TCS tracking number?
Today TCS Shipments tracking numbers are.

23009854313 to 23009854393

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Wyz said:
Agreed, it would definitely be a fun topic to discuss all on its own. In this case , we will have to agree to disagree I guess. Btw, mine was an arranged marriage too and hadn't met my hubby ever before the month when I went to get married. Although it was arranged , it doesn't feel like it anymore. But hey, I get that this is your way of dealing with the process. To each their own. :)
I agree with your respected points Wyz and Kasam Se and especially that everyone's relation is different with different progress, especially of its arranged. Even though I know this is not a relationship forum, I was wondering how you ladies react when your husband might try to make tou jealous or talk about any of his past stuff like in high school and university before your marriage? Do you joke around with him cuz I always get annoyed and frustrated, so unsure about how to react?

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
RajaRani said:
I agree with your respected points Wyz and Kasam Se and especially that everyone's relation is different with different progress, especially of its arranged. Even though I know this is not a relationship forum, I was wondering how you ladies react when your husband might try to make tou jealous or talk about any of his past stuff like in high school and university before your marriage? Do you joke around with him cuz I always get annoyed and frustrated, so unsure about how to react?
Lol..one day my Hubby accidently told mr da name of gal he liked in high school...she waz jordanian i guess.....i didnt forget dat name.....i mentioned her few months aftt...n he was surprized how do i knw her.....i was angry at first but now he n i joke about his crush...we laugh together....he tells me how he n one of his fr.ds used to het in cafeteria que for lunch wid empty pockets jyst to get a chance to see her...lol....sometimes i do act angry but dat i just a tactic to get pampered fron him...
N about u dear...i knw its frustrating first but then take it only as fun incicent of past....she was his past n u r his present n future.....come on hes ur man now...hes urs...ur status is more respectful in his life :) njoy being his lady....ur known in dis society by his name....who eva wss da gal did she had dis status?

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
tabasumali said:
ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS TO JULY-2012 REMIDCAL

ITS GOING TO EXPIRE IN 2 MONTHS
Mine is July 2012 medical.
I've been asked for a third re medical with PPR, mine expires in July 2013. IOM refused to do my medical until previous one expires where as CHC-I wanted a New Medical in order to Issue a visa, so I've sent my passport to CHC-I, with all correspondence i had with IOM, lets see if this works.