Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
DO PANCHI SOCH SAMAJH KER AIK DOOSRE SE ALAG HAUY ,PAR PHIR BHI WO MAR GAY,KIUN K UNHAIN MALOOM NAHIN THA K NAZDIKIAN PEHLAY ADAT PHIR ZAROORAT AUR PHIR ZINDAGI BAN JATI HEIN . SORRY GUYS IF IT MAKES U DEPRESSED.

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
Farhan1 said:
Masha Allah! This is wonderful news. Congratulations!! :)

Your case gives me a lot of hope. I also received medical's request via e-mail on March 22 and received PCC request. And just as in your case, the e-case was updated 14 days after the completion of medicals (March 28) that "medicals results have been received". If all goes well Insha Allah I expect that my wife receives passport request any day now.
AOA ! did u inquire them dat where ur file is in ottawa or isl? i emailed ottawa, nd i gt reply dat my file is in ISLAMABad!! well i dnt knw wheter it ws automated response or truly my file is dre in isl... im OCT 2012 applicant

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
AOA to All,

Application applied: July 2012
Letter RCvd: Oct 2012
File Tranfered to ISB: Nov2012
Med : June 2012

I was a silent reader of this forum, now I think I should jump in for sharing. I also applied visit visa and got rejected. I sponsered my wife and kid and praying for all of us.
how can i get the ISB case sheet?

Rabb Rakha

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
ulodhi said:
AOA to All,

Application applied: July 2012
Letter RCvd: Oct 2012
File Tranfered to ISB: Nov2012
Med : June 2012

I was a silent reader of this forum, now I think I should jump in for sharing. I also applied visit visa and got rejected. I sponsered my wife and kid and praying for all of us.
how can i get the ISB case sheet?

Rabb Rakha
wus! oh really sad dat u didnt gt visit visa..chc ppl r sooo cruel!!!! can u plz tell me what u wrote in purpose of visit..nd hv u provided evrythng like advance tickets, pay stubs, etc....im also oct

kh85pk

Apr 12, 2013
Hello,

I am from Pakistan and applying for spousal visa. I am filling 3907 form I am stuck on 2 things,

• Please give the name of the countries where your sponsor has resided, your sponsor's complete address(es), and telephone number(s) in these countries, as well as period of residence at each address since the time your sponsorship application was submitted

My sponsor is in Canada and will remain there until I submit my application should I write "not applicable" here or write her address in Canada.

• I have lived abroad for past 8 years in Ireland, UK and currently in Middle East. I have three passports with visas and stamps on numerous pages. I want to know do I get notary attestation on all pages including blank ones or only the pages where there is entry/exit stamp or visa.

Thankyou for the help.

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
AOA,

I submitted everything possible except property papers in Pakistan and going to reapply again in next couple of weeks.

RR

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
kh85pk :

You cannot pute NA on #1 you have to entere every single address for the past what ever time they want and for second is the same you have to enter everything so they can verify with your passport stamps.

I hope it helps.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
ashley1 said:
My wife's case was changed to in process on Feb 25 and since then nothing whereas you received passport request as well as visa stamped.
Question is what is significance of in process?
I think you should get your MP involved.. a friend of mine had the same situation as you her status changed to "in process" on February 8 and she talked to MP on March 17th, 2013 they sent her ppr electronically by mail on March 20th and now her hubby got his visa.. her husband is landing tomorrow and still hasn't received the ppr by mail...

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Aoa,

Today I mailed Ottawa office to confirm if my file is still in Ottawa or Isb, where online it says transferred to ISB on 27 nov 2012. And they replied that file is still in Ottawa and they don't required and furthers docs / info/action from me, just keep contact information uptodate and file will be transferred ASAP.

Should I be worried or it's norm.

Rabb rakha

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
Alhamdulillah my husband got his passport back!

the entire processing time took 17 months.

Thank you all!

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Anu 123 said:
AOA ! did u inquire them dat where ur file is in ottawa or isl? i emailed ottawa, nd i gt reply dat my file is in ISLAMABad!! well i dnt knw wheter it ws automated response or truly my file is dre in isl... im OCT 2012 applicant
I'm a March 2011 case, so my file is in Islamabad. Only some 2012 cases are in Ottawa.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
zalmayday said:
I just want to convey this message to everyone as Sadqa-e-Jaria. My father got sugar few months back. That was really shocking to all family members. Immediately treatment was started from different doctors and hakims. But there was no possibility to reverse the disease and we were to told that he has to live with this disease his entire life. Then one day somebody told us about a person who is treating the disease of sugar by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw the sugar got controlled without using other medicines. Now with grace of Allah, the sugar of my father is fully controlled and within the normal range. We have Glucometer at home and we use to check his sugar on daily basis and there is no abnormality in his sugar level after starting using these herbal medicines. The doctor of my father is really amazed and he talked to the person on phone.(Person who gave us medicine). I'm posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq Khan sb, living in Pakistan, (Saddar Bazar Risalpur, Distt Nowshera KPK,). His Mob#0344-9728499,0300-9176901.He is not charging a single penny from the patients and giving the medicines free to everyone. This is not his occupation as he is a well off Zameen dar/wealthy person of the area. Now hundred of sugar patients around the country and even from abroad are visiting him on daily basis.
I will request everyone to send this message to your contacts and if we are able to save some one life it's like we saved whole humanity.
I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one's life.
Zalmay if whatever you are saying is true den I know a girl aged 20 living with this Sugar problem, thank you

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
fatima_sweet said:

Thank you all!
Aoa...many many congrats dear :)
May I knw when did u send in ur PP n how long to get it bak with visa stamped?

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
fatima_sweet said:

Thank you all!

Congratsss Girl, i knew after hotshot sis it was your number. Stay happy & united forever :)

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
fatima_sweet said:

Thank you all!
Congratz I am really happy for you, good luck in your future life! 8)