Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
hotshot said:
Hi Guys!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECIOSION MADE and HOME ADDRESS CHANGED TO CANADIAN ADDRESS :D
wao, congrats sis. ALLAH bless u, plz pray for everybody else.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hotshot said:
Hi Guys!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECIOSION MADE and HOME ADDRESS CHANGED TO CANADIAN ADDRESS :D
congrates :)

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
badnam said:
Congratz!! .. I am waiting for them to send my wifes passport back.. InshAllah sooooon! ;D
We have very similar timelines, I hope you get passport back soon. If everything goes well, I hope they update my e-case to "medicals received" within a day or 2 Insha Allah!

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
khanb5 said:
exactlyyyyyy that is what I was trying to say as well....DON2 and ISHAK first of all I would like to applogize if you found my post offensive but trust me both of you are in my prayers its very hard to be in your position since you guys were in interview que. I think you usually post on 2010 forum but if you take your time to over some previous post in this 2011 forum you will see that almost all of us medical results was received by CHC in 1.5 month after our medical however they still took time for some reason before processing PPR for some applicants on this forum....even in my case I got re-medical in Aug that is even before my ruksati and at the same time they asked me to submit ruksati and post ruksati pics within 45 days after ruksati which I had back in Nov 2012 and then I submited my proof by Dec 22nd now tell me have you heared anything like that before?? so my example just shows that every case is different from other and R MUJGANI is 100% correct do not go by what your MP tells you ALLAH is supreme and he knows the best.

the only reason I was trying to raise my point so that whoever seek info on this forum they ended up getting right info at the end its not a matter of having more knowledge or not we all are equal.
When my wife did her medical 2 weeks ago, I asked her to ask them about the process. They said that medicals are forwarded to New Delhi within 4 days and they reply back within 20 days. I have seen several people on this forum getting their medicals processed within a month.

In my opinion, the delay is happening only in a few exceptional cases. It all comes down to the people who are specifically handling our cases. These are just my 2 cents. Allah knows best!

Hey.... There is even a person on the forum who's entire case got completed in 8 months. So, I don't see medicals' processing in 7 months as normal...

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhan1 said:
When my wife did her medical 2 weeks ago, I asked her to ask them about the process. They said that medicals are forwarded to New Delhi within 4 days and they reply back within 20 days. I have seen several people on this forum getting their medicals processed within a month.

In my opinion, the delay is happening only in a few exceptional cases. It all comes down to the people who are specifically handling our cases. These are just my 2 cents. Allah knows best!

Hey.... There is even a person on the forum who's entire case got completed in 8 months. So, I don't see medicals' processing in 7 months as normal...
You people are reading it wrong, not all the medicals are being processed in 6 to 7 months, only Re medicals not marked urgent are delayed either due to system glitch or deliberately.
If you simply concentrate on the list of applicants you people were maintaining you will simply understand the logic. It does not matter if it is a 2010 case or 2011.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
guys today another miracle done by chc ....... this long distance relationship will ruin our lives very soon''''... me and ny hubby(an ideal couple) use to talk to each other day for about an hour or so..... yesterday had a dispute with him on another issue for which he appeared calm... but today when he sms me to cum online i was offering prayers ,,,later he called me( to tell hat he will no be able to cum online cuz he wants sleep) ...i wasnot able to pick up the phone .cuz praying... then o msgd him that i will finish prayers and cum online in 15 min but didnot get that sms and when i kept online for about half an hour i called him , he didnot pick up and (msgd .... sleeping)then i again tried cuz i was curious that why he made me cum online and now sleeping.............. he scolded me loudly and said y r u bugging when i told u that i am sleeping ..................... whats is wrong with me .... i told him that its my mistake that i called him ,,,,,,,and now i am plannig not to talk to him for atlest 10 days . plz comment where i am wrong and where he is

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Hi everybody,
This is my first time here. Can anybody tell me what should I do because I applied for my wife's immigration in June 2011 and so far she has not received remedial request letter from CHC ISLAMABAD?
Jazak Allaha.
Azam

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
hazamc said:
Hi everybody,
This is my first time here. Can anybody tell me what should I do because I applied for my wife's immigration in June 2011 and so far she has not received remedial request letter from CHC ISLAMABAD?
Jazak Allaha.
Azam
ask ur area mp ( member of parliament) or order gcms notets

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
in love with my hubby said:
ask ur area mp ( member of parliament) or order gcms notets
and honestly no one here can do anything for our files other that stay calm wait and pray..... plz mention ur time line and where u belong

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
This is my first time here Can anybody tell me what should I do because I applied for my wife's immigration in June 2011 and so far other than AOR she has NOT received anything not even Remedial Tequest Letter from CHC ISLAMABAD? Since 2011 to date our online status shows nothing other than "IN PROCESS". I really do not know if it is normal or they completely forgot us :(.
Please help us My wife and I will always pray for you guys.
Jazak Allaha.
This is my first time here Can anybody tell me what should I do because I applied for my wife

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

hazamc said:
This is my first time here Can anybody tell me what should I do because I applied for my wife's immigration in June 2011 and so far other than AOR she has NOT received anything not even Remedial Tequest Letter from CHC ISLAMABAD? Since 2011 to date our online status shows nothing other than "IN PROCESS". I really do not know if it is normal or they completely forgot us :(.
Please help us My wife and I will always pray for you guys.
Jazak Allaha.
This is my first time here Can anybody tell me what should I do because I applied for my wife
i told u

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
in love with my hubby said:
guys today another miracle done by chc ....... this long distance relationship will ruin our lives very soon''''... me and ny hubby(an ideal couple) use to talk to each other day for about an hour or so..... yesterday had a dispute with him on another issue for which he appeared calm... but today when he sms me to cum online i was offering prayers ,,,later he called me( to tell hat he will no be able to cum online cuz he wants sleep) ...i wasnot able to pick up the phone .cuz praying... then o msgd him that i will finish prayers and cum online in 15 min but didnot get that sms and when i kept online for about half an hour i called him , he didnot pick up and (msgd .... sleeping)then i again tried cuz i was curious that why he made me cum online and now sleeping.............. he scolded me loudly and said y r u bugging when i told u that i am sleeping ..................... whats is wrong with me .... i told him that its my mistake that i called him ,,,,,,,and now i am plannig not to talk to him for atlest 10 days . plz comment where i am wrong and where he is
Oh dear!
in Hubby wify relation...neva Eva let dis "whoz right n whoz wrong"thng come.....
I hav gone through dis stage of long distance relation suffering......n blv me its hell....but its all a game of nerves n stayng united.....
Both of u r away right now....first accept dis thng dat u two r not two...u guys r one.....make it very clear to urself....u guys r one....aftr dis question of right n wrong wont pop up.....
Noe handling distance....hmmmm....for us my Hubby is 1 week working n one week off....but he loves working...he did hell of overtime last yr....when hes working we used to call twice a day....when he wad going to work n I will put n alarm to get up to talk to him....n blv me I had to grt up ad early as 4am to catch him begore gettng to work......when his shift changes...he used to put an alarm to call me ....he gets a sleep on only 6hrs a day...I seriously salute him fot his nerves.....n there were times when he was really tired n got mad at me...but hey wats da big deal? :) hes ma Hubby...am made frm him....Allah SWT made me so he can relax when hes talkng to me...so I wod just shut up n listen :) let him go to work not gettng angry on him....then we wod talk when he is going bak......thngs went much much wrong sometimed but we neva stopped talkng....n blv me communication is a solution to every problem.....so NEVA STOP TALKNG TO UR SOUL MATE N UR HEREAFTER PARTNER :)
look at da positive side he loves u...he misses u....he gets angry when he dont get to talk to u :) dats coz he needs u.....take it positively....talk to him...dont ignore these dmall thngs...they ultimately effect relation......

detez a silent pact btwn me n ma Hubby...when hes angru I shutup n when am angry he stays silent...n nlv me when am angry he gets a resl scolding :) n he listens it like a gud child....lol....
N after 1hr we sit n laugh over our fights:) dats da beauty of dis relation...ur frnds,ur love birds,ur eachothers teachers, hez ur protector, ur his princess......

N blv me u gal hav all charms dat wont let him scold u anytime :) learn using them...lol....alright now am gettng bold...so lets make a stop here..
So dear just talk over thngs when they get wrong...n a gal to gal advice......its da woman who alwsys changes....we r made from hubbys flexible bones....so accept dis fact....n dat bone is close to his heart...so protect his heart..try to keep his heart in ur hands....
If u guys love eachother...then thetes no problem in chsnging for him....n ofcourse for right reaso n right thngs.....be flexible ...thetes no ego in dis relation.....

N apologies for spelling mistakes...am typng frm mobile :) gud luck ...call him up n let him knw how much u love him.... :)

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
well said +1

n3z said:
Oh dear!
in Hubby wify relation...neva Eva let dis "whoz right n whoz wrong"thng come.....
I hav gone through dis stage of long distance relation suffering......n blv me its hell....but its all a game of nerves n stayng united.....
Both of u r away right now....first accept dis thng dat u two r not two...u guys r one.....make it very clear to urself....u guys r one....aftr dis question of right n wrong wont pop up.....
Noe handling distance....hmmmm....for us my Hubby is 1 week working n one week off....but he loves working...he did hell of overtime last yr....when hes working we used to call twice a day....when he wad going to work n I will put n alarm to get up to talk to him....n blv me I had to grt up ad early as 4am to catch him begore gettng to work......when his shift changes...he used to put an alarm to call me ....he gets a sleep on only 6hrs a day...I seriously salute him fot his nerves.....n there were times when he was really tired n got mad at me...but hey wats da big deal? :) hes ma Hubby...am made frm him....Allah SWT made me so he can relax when hes talkng to me...so I wod just shut up n listen :) let him go to work not gettng angry on him....then we wod talk when he is going bak......thngs went much much wrong sometimed but we neva stopped talkng....n blv me communication is a solution to every problem.....so NEVA STOP TALKNG TO UR SOUL MATE N UR HEREAFTER PARTNER :)
look at da positive side he loves u...he misses u....he gets angry when he dont get to talk to u :) dats coz he needs u.....take it positively....talk to him...dont ignore these dmall thngs...they ultimately effect relation......

detez a silent pact btwn me n ma Hubby...when hes angru I shutup n when am angry he stays silent...n nlv me when am angry he gets a resl scolding :) n he listens it like a gud child....lol....
N after 1hr we sit n laugh over our fights:) dats da beauty of dis relation...ur frnds,ur love birds,ur eachothers teachers, hez ur protector, ur his princess......

N blv me u gal hav all charms dat wont let him scold u anytime :) learn using them...lol....alright now am gettng bold...so lets make a stop here..
So dear just talk over thngs when they get wrong...n a gal to gal advice......its da woman who alwsys changes....we r made from hubbys flexible bones....so accept dis fact....n dat bone is close to his heart...so protect his heart..try to keep his heart in ur hands....
If u guys love eachother...then thetes no problem in chsnging for him....n ofcourse for right reaso n right thngs.....be flexible ...thetes no ego in dis relation.....

N apologies for spelling mistakes...am typng frm mobile :) gud luck ...call him up n let him knw how much u love him.... :)

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
khanb5 said:
hey sorry for late reply I got my remed before my ruksati...I guess they were satisfy with our relationship and decided to send us remed but at the same time asked for ruksati too just to make sure that they are following same procedure for everyone.
When shoudl I order GCMS notes again?