+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
sorry but this info regarding medical results is completely in correct....CHC usually received medical results within a month however in few cases results got stuck with new dehli. If she have done medical in Nov that means they must have received her medical by Jan 2013
I have checked with my MP and CHC both said they have not received my medical result so does all the other applicants had to hear same thing. I had my medical in November also. So your information is not correct :)

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabiyAhsan said:
but yay to 100% confrmd hain na kay medicall only 2 time hota hai ya 3rd time b huwa hai kabhi kisii ka like in timeline...?
mostly twice hi hota hai but in past i have seen people who had to conduct medical 3 times lekin bohat pehle ki baat hai hopefully ab aesa nahi hoga.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
DON2 said:
I have checked with my MP and CHC both said they have not received my medical result so does all the other applicants had to hear same thing. I had my medical in November also. So your information is not correct :)
SORRY to hear abut ur medical but you are still incorrect just because there is a problem with ur medical results it dosent mean that there will be a problem with every other individual as well. Your MP is just making up that stuff go over SABI sis timeline and u will clearly see tht CHC recevied her medical reslut in a month

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
SORRY to hear abut ur medical but you are still incorrect just because there is a problem with ur medical results it dosent mean that there will be a problem with every other individual as well. Your MP is just making up that stuff go over SABI sis timeline and u will clearly see tht CHC recevied her medical reslut in a month
Brother I am not the only one with this situation check out the thread of 2010 we all the waiting for same reason. whoever the SABI is her medical letter may have marked urgent so that is why it was processed early. If the letter is not marked urgent then it take 6 to 7 months to be processed now dont ask me how do i know it I did a long research on it and found this URGENT logic on an official document.
Still if you don't want to believe me then dont and yes then in your point of view I am wrong if this makes you happy and u got more knowledge.
Good luck with your process.

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
Aslam o Alykum all forum member's

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
DON2 said:
mostly twice hi hota hai but in past i have seen people who had to conduct medical 3 times lekin bohat pehle ki baat hai hopefully ab aesa nahi hoga.
g ok thanku so much ....
ALLAH pak app kay liay assani banaain AMEEN.

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
khanb5 said:
the mp is not making up stuff the same thing my mp told me aswell and it is confirmed even an empolyee in chc has said tht their is a problem with new delhi system tht is y it is taking time for the results to b recieved and if its marked urgent they will send the results back quickely but in our case its almost 5 months tht our medical has been wid new delhi and everyone timeline os differant it doesnt mean tht Sabi got her result in one month tht others can too its a matter of luck some ppl have to wait for 4-6 months while others get it in 1 month

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
from what i know, when my father** applied for immigration, our medicals went to New Delhi as well. I mean its nothing new for them except for its spousal sponsorship now, i wonder why its taking them so long

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
When will your letter come...

shah gggggggg said:
Aslam o Alykum all forum member's

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khanb5 said:
my medical has been done in November 2012 as well, and has been received in CHC in mid february wen they updated it on my ecase.....

MPs say things to make their own work easy so ignore and only have Faith in Allah swt

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
R.Mujgani said:
my medical has been done in November 2012 as well, and has been received in CHC in mid february wen they updated it on my ecase.....

MPs say things to make their own work easy so ignore and only have Faith in Allah swt
exactlyyyyyy that is what I was trying to say as well....DON2 and ISHAK first of all I would like to applogize if you found my post offensive but trust me both of you are in my prayers its very hard to be in your position since you guys were in interview que. I think you usually post on 2010 forum but if you take your time to over some previous post in this 2011 forum you will see that almost all of us medical results was received by CHC in 1.5 month after our medical however they still took time for some reason before processing PPR for some applicants on this forum....even in my case I got re-medical in Aug that is even before my ruksati and at the same time they asked me to submit ruksati and post ruksati pics within 45 days after ruksati which I had back in Nov 2012 and then I submited my proof by Dec 22nd now tell me have you heared anything like that before?? so my example just shows that every case is different from other and R MUJGANI is 100% correct do not go by what your MP tells you ALLAH is supreme and he knows the best.

the only reason I was trying to raise my point so that whoever seek info on this forum they ended up getting right info at the end its not a matter of having more knowledge or not we all are equal.

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
exactlyyyyyy that is what I was trying to say as well....DON2 and ISHAK first of all I would like to applogize if you found my post offensive but trust me both of you are in my prayers its very hard to be in your position since you guys were in interview que. I think you usually post on 2010 forum but if you take your time to over some previous post in this 2011 forum you will see that almost all of us medical results was received by CHC in 1.5 month after our medical however they still took time for some reason before processing PPR for some applicants on this forum....even in my case I got re-medical in Aug that is even before my ruksati and at the same time they asked me to submit ruksati and post ruksati pics within 45 days after ruksati which I had back in Nov 2012 and then I submited my proof by Dec 22nd now tell me have you heared anything like that before?? so my example just shows that every case is different from other and R MUJGANI is 100% correct do not go by what your MP tells you ALLAH is supreme and he knows the best.

the only reason I was trying to raise my point so that whoever seek info on this forum they ended up getting right info at the end its not a matter of having more knowledge or not we all are equal.

I JUST sent my medical on March 14th and it shows as medical received on ecas on march 25.. LESS THAN A MONTH! nothing was marked urgent or anything like that :S

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Hi Guys!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECIOSION MADE and HOME ADDRESS CHANGED TO CANADIAN ADDRESS :D

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
NOV 2010 --- Medical Report Issues faced from New Dehli

NOV 2011 ---- Ottawa Pilot Project

November is cursed for CHC-I applicants :p

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
hotshot said:
Hi Guys!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECIOSION MADE and HOME ADDRESS CHANGED TO CANADIAN ADDRESS :D
Finally they are done with the Holidays :D

Congrtasss... start packing :)