waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
DON2 said:
Us 2010 applicants waiting for the PP return delay is becauz CHC has not received our medical results yet.
Our medical was also done in November.
I had done my first medical in august 2011.....i was asked to do re-medical in oct 2012.....
But eva since i rcvd my file number my ecas has ways showed...."medical results hav been rcvd"
How am I suppose to knw dat chc has rcvd my remedical results
My remedical was done on 1st November

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Today i call call centre to check status of my file so i can send additional documents for rukhsati and reception completed.I ask call centre agent where should i send documents she check my file status and advice to send additional documents to Ottawa not islamabad as my file is in ottawa but when i recived AOR it mention that file is transfer to islamabad and any additional documents should be submit to islamabad i am bit confused please advice members where should i send documents ottawa or islamabad.

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Thanks for the extremely useful information! Helps me out a lot and I now know that its probably best for me to send more proofs b/c I also feel my case needs support. Thanks again. Btw, I also wanted to mention that in your timeline, by mistake you misspelled Insha'Allah under landed with a g instead. just wanted to mention that b/c its the name of Allah(SWT). Thanks!

n3z said:
Aoa there
I hav a first cousion marriage......avoiding interview doesnt only depend on sending lots of proofs....someother factors can also get u end up in dis que....but ofcourse they r very rare

I can share with u mine experience....at time of submittng application ( now I realize) how weak my case was.didnt send muchof da proofs n pics....with I had rcvd aor letter last yr in July it was written in my letter " wat wod u do if ur case gets refused (Allahforbids for me n everyone else)?
I get all of our Skype conversation.by chance me n my Hubby had our first n sir names as our Skype ids...I guess dat did hell if a job.
One gud thng my Hubby did was he immediately started sendng me money from there through money gram...advising to keep da reciepts.I haf submitted those aswell.
Submitted all those pics we had bwen going out together.alot more pics frm wedding.
Save all his/her boardng passes(if didnt hav them but for everyones help)am sayng,all his/her tickets.send prints of arrivg n deprtur stamps on spouses passportdmy case when I submitted my proofs my Hubby had already planned his next trip to pk n had bought ticket.so dat workd in our favour.we submitted that intentional future trip ticket ad well.

Me n my Hubby had once gone to Seychelles as re-creatinaol trip.we saved da reciepts of our resort.our bills from there n shopping reciepts.aling with that prints of arrvng/dept stsmps from our passports n prints of our tickets.I guess dis one trip was da major reason for my file to not end up in interview que.

I submitted prints of our mobile bills.his is pistpaud n mine is prepaid.we got prints of all bills for ebery month immefiately aftr marriage.we used to call twice a day in is workng werk n tond of timed in his off week.n call durations were in hrs not minutes :) .guys keep in mind all cpnnections in pk dont give ur call histories (dialed n rcvd numbers) mine connection had only started giving these details few monrhs bsk when I neefed them.phew.....as for his bills wefor 16 submitted details months
I just hope all dis info can help ppl in future.
Blessings for all of u.

usman pak

Apr 6, 2013
Hi i have a question plz help me i.m married.and my wife is canadian citizen first we had our nikkah done in 2010 and we applied for immigration in 2011 dec and my application was recived on jan 25 2012 . In jan 2013 we had our ruksaki done now i have send a update file to chc isb including all my wedding pictures plz can anyone tell me how long does it take to get the immigration

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
There isn't a specific timing regarding the approval of sponser case. Max at the moment is 28 months, however, some cases can be completed earlier. Every case is different. Cases are approved in 16 to 24 months usually.

usman pak said:
Hi i have a question plz help me i.m married.and my wife is canadian citizen first we had our nikkah done in 2010 and we applied for immigration in 2011 dec and my application was recived on jan 25 2012 . In jan 2013 we had our ruksaki done now i have send a update file to chc isb including all my wedding pictures plz can anyone tell me how long does it take to get the immigration

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
what is WORNG with CHC-I, Why no Good NEWS, Why no smiley faces recently. :'(

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n3z said:
I had done my first medical in august 2011.....i was asked to do re-medical in oct 2012.....
But eva since i rcvd my file number my ecas has ways showed...."medical results hav been rcvd"
How am I suppose to knw dat chc has rcvd my remedical results
My remedical was done on 1st November
Ecas is not reliable some of the applicant's Ecas is showing the same statement but in real they were told by CHC that they have not received the medical result.
It is normal for for New Delhi office to finalize the medical results in 6 to 7 months unless medical result is marked urgent.
So you also did your medical in November which means your medical result should be received by next month or so.
As soon as they receive your medical result you will get your PPR.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
DON2 said:
Ecas is not reliable some of the applicant's Ecas is showing the same statement but in real they were told by CHC that they have not received the medical result.
It is normal for for New Delhi office to finalize the medical results in 6 to 7 months unless medical result is marked urgent.
So you also did your medical in November which means your medical result should be received by next month or so.
I had got my ppr...right now my PP is wid chc.....now is dat possible chc has sent my ppr without havng my medical result?

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
RajaRani said:
Thanks for the extremely useful information! Helps me out a lot and I now know that its probably best for me to send more proofs b/c I also feel my case needs support. Thanks again. Btw, I also wanted to mention that in your timeline, by mistake you misspelled Insha'Allah under landed with a g instead. just wanted to mention that b/c its the name of Allah(SWT). Thanks!
I knw! But can plz guide me how to change it! Da first time I updated my info I got it but without chkng it I pressed ok
N aftr that I codnt find wsy bavk to correct it.....I hav tried couple of times to change it but cant edit.....n thanx for pointing out :)

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n3z said:
I had got my ppr...right now my PP is wid chc.....now does itz possible dat chc has sent my ppr without havng my medical result?
oh ok, yes it is possible same thing is happening with me

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabiyAhsan said:
but PPR par likha hota hai ur permenant residence visa's ready for issuance...?
Likhne ko to mere AOR pe 9 months likha processing time aur ab 3 saal hogaye hain :(
They dont issue visa until they have valid medical results

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
DON2 said:
sorry but this info regarding medical results is completely in correct....CHC usually received medical results within a month however in few cases results got stuck with new dehli. If she have done medical in Nov that means they must have received her medical by Jan 2013

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
DON2 said:
Likhne ko to mere AOR pe 9 months likha processing time aur ab 3 saal hogaye hain :(
They dont issue visa until they have valid medical results
but yay to 100% confrmd hain na kay medicall only 2 time hota hai ya 3rd time b huwa hai kabhi kisii ka like in timeline...?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
khanb5 said:
I would say order it in june...I will keep you update on my progress so that you will have clear picture but as of right now just wait and pray.
How do I find out if they have already attach additional documents to my file?