Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
hhassa said:
2.5 years wait for an interview. That is crazy. I am told that my husband will be having an interview and it has been 7 months since then. I have provided them loads of prove hoping that they would waive the interview. ALLAH do us all better INSHALLA.
Yeah that's true. According to that sister, once they put your case in interview queue, they take 12-15 months to schedule your interview.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
narb said:
Hi,
What is your ecas status?
Application received. It has been like this since Aug 2011 this is when I submitted my application.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
hhassa said:
I think all of us need some help and support here. Sorry to say but you sound very discouraging Pricess. Isaleem is already married and trying to get her husband here. You should tell her what she needs to do not scare her off. If you know anything regarding such cases. You should not make any judgments this is very much a personal choice who decides to marry whom. I personally think there is no harm in trying Isaleem. You should go ahead and prepare your package send it asap.
It may or may not help. But you should always show that you are at least putting an effort and very much interested in bringing your husband here. This is what I have been doing. I don't know if it will help but you never know. Good luck!
AGREE

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
lsaleem said:
I know the challenges of my case and that's why I am here seeking guidance. There are tons of example out there being wife older and husband younger. We both are happily married and looking forward to start a prosperous married life.
If someone has same case history like mine and can help me in preparation for the interview, that would be really appreciative.
I know one member from 2009-2010 thread who has similar case history like me. she and her husband both has to go through an interview at the same time. They have to wait for 2.5 years for their interview call.
If someone from this thread has to go through an interview phase, plz let me know and guide me to face this challenge.
Any feedback would be appreciative.
Isaleem sis,

Don't worry. Try not to depend too much on chc ppl.. We are Alhamdulillah Muslim and have faith in Allah (swt) it's good that your seeking for help. But stop predicting that your case God forbid will take 2 years cause someone else was in the same situation had to wait for 2 years. it's all in Almighty's hand.. and Allah (swt) is great!! just pray and don't feel that your case is different from anyone else. even if you have go for an interview. WHO caress!!! prove to them that your marriage is genuine!
Good Luck!! :)

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
hotshot said:
Isaleem sis,

Don't worry. Try not to depend too much on chc ppl.. We are Alhamdulillah Muslim and have faith in Allah (swt) it's good that your seeking for help. But stop predicting that your case God forbid will take 2 years cause someone else was in the same situation had to wait for 2 years. it's all in Almighty's hand.. and Allah (swt) is great!! just pray and don't feel that your case is different from anyone else. even if you have go for an interview. WHO caress!!! prove to them that your marriage is genuine!
Good Luck!! :)
Thank you so much for your moral support. I also want to say thanks to everyone who supported me and tried to guide me.
May Allah guide us in right direction (ameen).

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
HAAN G ALHAMDULLIAH M DAILY WAKE UP FAJAR AND TAHAJAD TIME'S FOR PRAY

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
Princesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
hotshot said:
N guys can we plz make a list of ppl who r waiting for ppz n who hav send n rcvd already...to keep da track of timeline

User Ppr date PP sending date PP rcvg date

N3z 6th march 14 march Waiting
Hotshot 21st March 28 March Waiting
CHAND394 22nd March 25 March Waiting

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
hotshot said:
Sis,

Don't forget that our Prophet's first wife Khadija was forty and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)was twenty-five when they got married..
I know it's always the husband that's supposed to be older, in our cultures specifically, but I think there's nothing wrong with falling
in love or getting married to someone who's younger than you.. I personally wouldn't want to.. My husband is 5 years older than me
but if something like lsaleem choose to marry a younger guy there's nothing wrong with it =)
Agree 100n10%

Ali.CA

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013 (Expected date)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
My Prince Charmingggggg

shah gggggggg said:
Princesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]

shah gggggggg said:
HAAN G ALHAMDULLIAH M DAILY WAKE UP FAJAR AND TAHAJAD TIME'S FOR PRAY

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
khanb5 said:
hey your case is husband or wife case?? di dyou got your remedical??
sponsoring husband. We gave our 1st medical with the application and its been expired long ago. They still have not asked us to re-med.

----------------------
Lets hope this will speeds things up:

Faster processing times for workers and families

Mississauga, ON, March 26, 2013 — As a result of actions taken by the government since 2008, the backlog of permanent resident applications has been reduced by about forty percent, paving the way for a faster and more effective immigration system in 2013 and beyond, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“Backlogs and delays prevent Canada from attracting the best and brightest from around the world and ensuring that our immigration system is contributing to economic growth and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “For too long, we accepted far more applications than we could process each year. That led to backlogs increasing every year and processing times of eight to ten years in some cases, which discouraged talented, dynamic people from coming to Canada.”

This has been accomplished, in part, by continuing to process a high number of applications from parents and grandparents in the Family Class while a temporary pause on new applications remains in effect until the end of the year. In addition, a pause was put in place on new Immigrant Investor applications and the oldest Federal Skilled Worker applications were eliminated while we continued to process record high levels of existing applications.

The government will continue to transform Canada’s immigration system to make it fast, flexible and more responsive to the labour market. The massive reduction in the backlog allows us to move toward a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada’s labour market needs, fast tracks their applications and gets them working in Canada in a period of months, instead of years. It also means that families will no longer have to wait close to a decade to be reunited with their loved ones.

“We still have work to do, but by taking clear and decisive action to deal with backlogs, we will attain our goal of having a fast and flexible immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “Newcomers will arrive with skills and talents that are in short supply in Canada and contribute to our economy. The immigration system must work for Canada, which is why we will continue to reduce backlogs and speed up the system, so that people spend less time waiting and more time participating fully in the Canadian economy.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-03-26.asp

bini39

Nov 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2012
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH soon
hotshot said:
Congrats Bini!!
it was so quick, MASHALLAH when did you send your pp??
i sent it on 7 march n received by chc on 8 march