Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Mahshar said:
my mailing address chande to canada address on 20 march but still i didnt get my passport
Soon you will get it Insha Allah! a little more patience

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
sabii said:
hi,

Decision made status must be for your part.. when you submitted your application to CPC mississauga and it was approved and sent to ISB they updated the status to decision made for the part where they approved your eligibility to sponsor your spouse... this status would be under your ecase status (when you log in using your info)
but when it changed to in process thats mean Islamabad has started working on your file(when you log in using your wife's info)... please confirm how are you logging into ecase? using your info or your wife's info?
So the UCI numbers are same or different...

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reflectoman said:
here is the message translated in english, to the best of my knowledge, i am not responsible for the content of the message or the information included within.
if there are any mistakes in the above TRANSLATION only, please someone correct me.
Thank you for the translation I greatly appreciate it. So in that case my son who was born in Pakistan but is not Pakistani and therefore is a foreign national does not have to complete a bay form or family registration certificate?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Shonagill said:
So the UCI numbers are same or different...
if you search by UCI # you will get the status of the person who sponsored the spouse...
to find the status of sponsored person(person who is being sponsored) you should search by application/file # with the information of sponsored person....

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I hope soon
sabii said:
if you search by UCI # you will get the status of the person who sponsored the spouse...
to find the status of sponsored person(person who is being sponsored) you should search by application/file # with the information of sponsored person....

I have 2 different UCI number. One I got it when I was approved to sponsor my husband and the other my husband got it when they ask him to send more documents. And only one works the one I got it. Do u know why...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Shonagill said:
I have 2 different UCI number. One I got it when I was approved to sponsor my husband and the other my husband got it when they ask him to send more documents. And only one works the one I got it. Do u know why...
i really dont know why they issued two UCI #s.. thats weird . everyone gets only one UCI # when CPC - m approves the case...
we get UCI # and file #... file #s could be 2 one starts with 'F' and other starts with 'B'
May be the UCI # that your hubby got was just a mistake that is why it didnt work...

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I hope soon
sabii said:
i really dont know why they issued two UCI #s.. thats weird . everyone gets only one UCI # when CPC - m approves the case...
we get UCI # and file #... file #s could be 2 one starts with 'F' and other starts with 'B'
May be the UCI # that your hubby got was just a mistake that is why it didnt work...
My file number start with F and even with file number I can't login. I can only login with the UCI number that I got it.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Shonagill said:
My file number start with F and even with file number I can't login. I can only login with the UCI number that I got it.
With File number you should put Sponsored person name and DOB. Did you tried that ?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
it will be 8 months on April 8th since my wife had her re-medical on Aug 8th 2012 and its been over 3 months since they got my ruksati proof that they asked for but sadly nothing is been done so far....

MY QUESTION TO WHOEVER ALREADY GOT THR PPR.....

Please let me know how much in advance from your medical expiry date you got your ppr??? I would greatly appreciate all the help

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I hope soon
pardesifr said:
With File number you should put Sponsored person name and DOB. Did you tried that ?
Yes I did...

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
khanb5 said:
it will be 8 months on April 8th since my wife had her re-medical on Aug 8th 2012 and its been over 3 months since they got my ruksati proof that they asked for but sadly nothing is been done so far....

MY QUESTION TO WHOEVER ALREADY GOT THR PPR.....

Please let me know how much in advance from your medical expiry date you got your ppr??? I would greatly appreciate all the help
I got ppr a month and a half before my first medical was about to expire. I was expecting a re-med not ppr. Wrongfully thought my process would reach the finish line really fast BUT they never returned my passport! My first med expired..i was asked to do another chest x-ray(furtherance they called it) which extended my medical validity to Sept 2013. After this 7+ months have passed haven't heard anything. Why don't you ask your MP what is going on? Your background checks would most probably be going on.

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Reflectoman said:
you need to request it under the "access to information act" and pay the $5. the main difference between them is that the privacy act can only be used to request information on your own file, and the only canadian citizens or canadian PR can make these requests. Since your want information about your spouse's sponsorship application, that becomes a request for their file. Thus the acess to information request, and you will need to include the form signed by your spouse giving you consent to request information on their file. if you make a request for your file, then it will be the file for stage 1 in mississauga, and if you do a privacy act request for your spouse's file it will be refused.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
the steps are pretty simple, you need to pay $5.00 via credit card on their online payment form, fill in the consent form (the new consent form as of january 2013 is only valid for one request, so if you do multiple requests you will need multiple consent forms), and then the request form. make sure to choose email only, that is the fastest processing time, and yet still can take upto 30 days. your request is for the electronic copies of an immigration file for permanent residence. include your file B or F file number, your spouse's UCI (not the sponsor's), and the location is CHC-Islamabad. if you don't have your spouse's UCI it can be left blank.

i would expect an initial review to have happened on your file this month or nearby, so if you order in April (ie. take a week to get the signed consent form from your spouse to make the request) you should expect to have some notes on your file. However the timeline isn't guaranteed, so it could happen that your request has nothing in it yet, and you would end up wasting the $5 for this request.

it is normal to not hear anything yet, you might hear something from them starting month 15 after file transfer. for the address change, i would suggest you login into ecas and make the case specific inquiry asking them to change your address or change it through ecas since it is the canadian address that you are changing. the embassy won't respond to your phone calls, and the email might just be returned asking you to make the change yourself. :p
Ok, I see, that makes much more sense now. I was perceiving it as my file, but you're right, It's actually the sponsored person's file. Thing is we have a file number and UCI. It does not log me in with a file number when I go to check it on their website to check progress. I log in with a UCI but using MY name and DOB. So does that mean, that UCI # is mine only? So I would leave that part blank where they ask for my husband's UCI number...and put in the file # instead (the one beginning with F)?

Thanks!

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
we can land anywhere in canada right and get our immigration done.. or it has to be our destination only which is on our landing paper ?

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Reflectoman said:
you need to request it under the "access to information act" and pay the $5. the main difference between them is that the privacy act can only be used to request information on your own file, and the only canadian citizens or canadian PR can make these requests. Since your want information about your spouse's sponsorship application, that becomes a request for their file. Thus the acess to information request, and you will need to include the form signed by your spouse giving you consent to request information on their file. if you make a request for your file, then it will be the file for stage 1 in mississauga, and if you do a privacy act request for your spouse's file it will be refused.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
the steps are pretty simple, you need to pay $5.00 via credit card on their online payment form, fill in the consent form (the new consent form as of january 2013 is only valid for one request, so if you do multiple requests you will need multiple consent forms), and then the request form. make sure to choose email only, that is the fastest processing time, and yet still can take upto 30 days. your request is for the electronic copies of an immigration file for permanent residence. include your file B or F file number, your spouse's UCI (not the sponsor's), and the location is CHC-Islamabad. if you don't have your spouse's UCI it can be left blank.

i would expect an initial review to have happened on your file this month or nearby, so if you order in April (ie. take a week to get the signed consent form from your spouse to make the request) you should expect to have some notes on your file. However the timeline isn't guaranteed, so it could happen that your request has nothing in it yet, and you would end up wasting the $5 for this request.

it is normal to not hear anything yet, you might hear something from them starting month 15 after file transfer. for the address change, i would suggest you login into ecas and make the case specific inquiry asking them to change your address or change it through ecas since it is the canadian address that you are changing. the embassy won't respond to your phone calls, and the email might just be returned asking you to make the change yourself. :p
OMGOMGOMGOMG REFLECTOMAN!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!
I know I'm rereplying to your post, but thanks so much for the info! Ever since the beginning, we could not log in using my husband's info (he is the sponsored person) and the file number would never let us log through, even if I used my info or his, so I would always use the UCI provided and my info. BUT JUST TODAY after I read this message of yours is when I finally understood that he would have a separate UCI than I would (which unfortunately I don't have yet). So finally I tried it today with the our file number and his info in eCas, it did not work before, and LO AND BEHOLD...it magically let me log in!!! It just says "application received" for him, nothing further :( but I can now see further into the process and keep actual track of what is happening with his file.

Since before, it would not let me log in with the file number and his info...but now it does...I hope that means something...oh well even if it doesn't, I told my hubby so excitedly like it's something big :D! You can really just hope and sit tight I guess. Drives me nutsss sometimes though!

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
sabii said:
exactlly.........