Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]mera jawab mujhe abhi tak nahi mila please answer de ke kitne arse bad aagar online status mai withdrawn ajaye to letter kitne arse baad aap ko milta hai.......i really appreciate it[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
why m i not getting anything from the embassy?????? ??? :( :'(

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
hopefully very soon said:
why m i not getting anything from the embassy?????? ??? :( :'(
join the club :(

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
heheheheh @kabhi kabhi lol seems like it!
@hotshot i never even got a remed request! pata nahi who kub ye gi phir ppr phir pp return!!!! lol
lol i most appropriate nick on this forum is i-ask-you-why! lol seriously why!!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
kman said:
No it's not stuck. They physically received the package on Dec 20, but someone probably opened it up and attached to your file on Jan 29, which is normal considering Christmas break, etc.

Nothing to be concerned. Just sit tight and wait.
I-ask-u-why said:
It takes them about two months to open any courrier or postage mail you send them, they count the time from when they open it and attach to your file, Passport is the only type of document which gets opened in few days.

thanks both of you for prompt reply...its a releif for me to know that atleast they attach my docs I guess Inshallah I will hear something begning of April and hope its PPR as there is nothing else left in April it will be 8 months since my wife ahd her re-medical

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
hopefully very soon said:
heheheheh @ kabhi kabhi lol seems like it!
@ hotshot i never even got a remed request! pata nahi who kub ye gi phir ppr phir pp return!!!! lol
lol i most appropriate nick on this forum is i-ask-you-why! lol seriously why!!
don't worry sis! Allah (swt) knows best. My cousin was in the same boat as u. His wife never got anything not even AOR. Right after 16 months she received remed+ppr together. Something like tht coming upfor u soon. Inshallah! We don't know why. It's a crime to marry backhome, so let them investigate about the criminals until they decide whether we qualify or not. lol

I don't blame chc sometimes if you think about it deep down it's our fault I mean our ppl who have had done so much fraud. I remember during 2007 and 2008 maximum time was 10 months

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
khanb5 said:
thanks both of you for prompt reply...its a releif for me to know that atleast they attach my docs I guess Inshallah I will hear something begning of April and hope its PPR as there is nothing else left in April it will be 8 months since my wife ahd her re-medical
Khan bro,

after all this wait time I have learned something that expecting something from chc for a certain time is not good at all, cause Allah (swt) na karay if you don't get the good news by that time you will get disappointed. When my husband received remedical I got all excited and expected ppr right after remed. Still no news and after my status changed to "in process" again I was hopeful that I might hear something again no news. Now that I know how it feels. I stopped predicting a time or expecting it for a certain time. I suggest u do so too. Inshallah when it's the right time ur wife will get ppr soon!

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
mera jawab mujhe abhi tak nahi mila please answer de ke kitne arse bad aagar online status mai withdrawn ajaye to letter kitne arse baad aap ko milta hai.......i really appreciate it

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
i'd second that! i m sure they wanna make sure that they are not issuing a resident visa to a terrorist disguised as a spouse...

Pardon me for using that word but we can't deny the reality, my spouse is also in pak.

hotshot said:
don't worry sis! Allah (swt) knows best. My cousin was in the same boat as u. His wife never got anything not even AOR. Right after 16 months she received remed+ppr together. Something like tht coming upfor u soon. Inshallah! We don't know why. It's a crime to marry backhome, so let them investigate about the criminals until they decide whether we qualify or not. lol

I don't blame chc sometimes if you think about it deep down it's our fault I mean our ppl who have had done so much fraud. I remember during 2007 and 2008 maximum time was 10 months

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
kabhi-kabhi said:
i'd second that! i m sure they wanna make sure that they are not issuing a resident visa to a terrorist disguised as a spouse...

Pardon me for using that word but we can't deny the reality, my spouse is also in pak.
I agree! but why would they consider us terrorist?

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Look at the terrorism related deaths in pak, now compare that with any other country. needless to say anything else.. not to mention if you need to apply for a pp there you should atleast have about 5000pkr in ur pocket or wait for ever.

CHC considers all these stuff before issuing the visa.

Thats my 0.02 cents.

hotshot said:
I agree! but why would they consider us terrorist?

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
kabhi-kabhi said:
Look at the terrorism related deaths in pak, now compare that with any other country. needless to say anything else.. not to mention if you need to apply for a pp there you should atleast have about 5000pkr in ur pocket or wait for ever.

CHC considers all these stuff before issuing the visa.

Thats my 0.02 cents.
I honestly don't know what side your debating on. :S i think we both are on the same side lol but you didn't understand me

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
LOL!! we are all humans and humans are never perfect except Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w). we are full of mistakes.. can't really blame them.

hotshot said:
I honestly don't know what side your debating on. :S i think we both are on the same side lol but you didn't understand me

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
pointblank said:
ALL THOSE WHO GOT PPR IN MARCH 2013 AND ARE WAITING FOR THERE PASSPORT TO RETURN

A-S-A----------(Husband Case)----In Process- Feb 22/13---------PPR Mar 02/13
CHAND394-----(Husband Case)----In Process- --- ----------------PPR Mar 04/13
Bini39---------(Husband Case)----In Process- Feb 27/13----------PPR Mar 06/13
n3z------------( Wife Case )-------In Process- Feb 25/13----------PPR Mar 06/13
pointblack-----(Husband Case)----In Process- Feb 22/13----------PPR Mar 07/13
Yasirman------(Husband Case)----In Process- Mar 02/13----------PPR -- ----
ASSALAMOALIKUM to all buddyz.
app sab k mailing adress pakistan kay thay ya kisii ka canada ka b tha ?
i hope so kay ap sab ko 8 to 13 days main ppr mil gae hai isii liay k app k mailing adress pak kay thay ? :)