Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
hotshot said:
fayzaan bhai!

for most applicants status doesn't change. Don't lose hope INSHALLAH your wife's pp is on its way :)
thanks Hotshot. If that is the case, anyone have the TCS tracking #'s to share please? I'd like to go through them, maybe ill find my wife's in the list..

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
What is the definition of Love? These are just few flying kisses and flying hugs.. Peace

hotshot said:
LOLZ!!! omg you made me laugh my head off!

Princess, don't you think hubby and wife love should be pvt. I mean it's okay to show some love. but Please don't make out here. LOL!

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
Princesss said:
What is the definition of Love? These are just few flying kisses and flying hugs.. Peace
Hey Princess!
did you hear anything from isb yet about your case?

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........

Princess, don't you think hubby and wife love should be pvt. I mean it's okay to show some love. but Please don't make out here. LOL!
[/quote]
Aslaam o Alykum
My dear friend plz plz when u write (omg) if it's mean that ohh!my GOD.then plz ALLAH k name ko capital likha karay and short cut na kiya karay if ye mean nhn banta to maybe muje galat samjh ayi hai sis!!!
ALLAH ke name k agae(swt) write krtay hain is ka mean kya banta hai.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
shah gggggggg said:

Aslaam o Alykum
My dear friend plz plz when u write (omg) if it's mean that ohh!my GOD.then plz ALLAH k name ko capital likha karay and short cut na kiya karay if ye mean nhn banta to maybe muje galat samjh ayi hai sis!!!
ALLAH ke name k agae(swt) write krtay hain is ka mean kya banta hai.
W.S
Please don't teach me what to do and before you teach me anything like Allah(swt) name should be in capital you need to understand that when you say Allah (SWT) don't forget SWT cause you can't take Allah(swt)'s name like that.

and yea before thinking about how to write Allah(swt)'s name you need to understand that Allah(swt) doesn't allow u kiss your wife in front of non- muharram men! You need to teach ur self before teaching me! and seriously your messed up from the first day. This forum is for sponsorship ideas and thoughts for all brothers and sisters to share it's not a romance room for you. If you can't find a room to love ur wife at least don't publicis cause other men might feel that hawas and it's zanah for you which represents you as a coward!

I apologize if I hurt you but I am just helping you

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Salaam Hotshot Sis,

Please don't insult my hubby like this. He might seem messed up to you since the first day, but he's a very nice person.
I love my hubby a lot. He's the bestfriend anyone can ever ask for. I don't understand why just few flying kisses can become
such an issue. It's just cute. My hubby no matter what he says tries to do it in a polite manner.

Regarding Allah's name, Holy Quran describes 99 names. Plus Allah is the best friend a person can have, we can call our friend Allah
the way we want to.

I don't mind you explaining, correcting, helping, or teaching good stuff to my hubby. I appreciate it.
However, you don't have to do it in a harsh manner. (ex: using words like coward)
You don't know him. You never met him. You can't judge him like this.
I apologize if I said something wrong.

hotshot said:
W.S
Please don't teach me what to do and before you teach me anything like Allah(swt) name should be in capital you need to understand that when you say Allah (SWT) don't forget SWT cause you can't take Allah(swt)'s name like that.

and yea before thinking about how to write Allah(swt)'s name you need to understand that Allah(swt) doesn't allow u kiss your wife in front of non- muharram men! You need to teach ur self before teaching me! and seriously your messed up from the first day. This forum is for sponsorship ideas and thoughts for all brothers and sisters to share it's not a romance room for you. If you can't find a room to love ur wife at least don't publicis cause other men might feel that hawas and it's zanah for you which represents you as a coward!

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
hotshot said:
W.S

I agree with you 100%

Love between Husband and Wife is pure love you guys don't need to broadcast your sentiments on a public forum. If you guys wanted to exchange kisses etc it could have been through PM etc.

You can do it if you feel and prefer to be very open minded as it is Canada everyone is free but then you don't have any right to criticize someone how he/she should right the name of Allah (swt).

Anyway this is going to far we should better stick to On Topic subject which is immigration.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Astro2,
nothing yet..

Astro2 said:
Hey Princess!
did you hear anything from isb yet about your case?

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
zainabanwar said:
decision made :d
alhamdoulillah...
i have been really patient all these 17 months.. and my husband even agrees :d..
im so thankful to everyone for their advises and for guiding me what to do when i knew nothing...
all my updates happened on sunday... in process and now decision made too..
i hope i get my passport till next week.. :D
and all of u would always remain in my prayers and i hope u all get ur visas soon .. i know the torture of being alone and waiting where its the most important time to be with ur spouse in the initial years of our marriage...
good luck and all the best everyone :D
Congratz sis .... 17 months mashallah :p :p :p :p :p :p.... i hope some of us could match that *sigh* :(

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
maryah.nayel said:
Alhumdulillah my status changed to 'Decision Made' today!!! Also, the address has changed, Allah ka shukar. Thank you so much for all the support and advices. A journey and wait of good 17 months is finally paying off.

I hope and pray that you all recieve the good news soon and get through the entire process as quickly as possible, in sha'Allah.

*big hug* to sabii and hotshot!
Awesome another 17 months journey ...... things looking good for cases ahead....... A big BiG Congrats for you Maryah.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.. This week has been great for few cases....

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
Princesss said:
Salaam Hotshot Sis,

Please don't insult my hubby like this. He might seem messed up to you since the first day, but he's a very nice person.
I love my hubby a lot. He's the bestfriend anyone can ever ask for. I don't understand why just few flying kisses can become
such an issue. It's just cute. My hubby no matter what he says tries to do it in a polite manner.

Regarding Allah's name, Holy Quran describes 99 names. Plus Allah is the best friend a person can have, we can call our friend Allah
the way we want to.

I don't mind you explaining, correcting, helping, or teaching good stuff to my hubby. I appreciate it.
However, you don't have to do it in a harsh manner. (ex: using words like coward)
You don't know him. You never met him. You can't judge him like this.
I apologize if I said something wrong.
You haven't said anything wrong to aplogize sis!
I wasn't trying to teach your husband but he tried to teach me.. Maybe you should explain it to ur husband that Allah(swt) has 99 names and as Pardesi bhai mentioned above he shouldn't have criticized me for the way of using Allah (swt)'s name. Like Mahatma Ghandi quoted "be the change you wish to see in the world" I was trying to explain to your polite husband that he should start of with himself instead of teaching me.

and yes you can do as much as flying kisses you want to, neither I nor anyone else stops you from doing so and if you don't want to hear all this then go ahead and blow ur kisses through personal msg.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
pardesifr said:
I agree with you 100%

Love between Husband and Wife is pure love you guys don't need to broadcast your sentiments on a public forum. If you guys wanted to exchange kisses etc it could have been through PM etc.

You can do it if you feel and prefer to be very open minded as it is Canada everyone is free but then you don't have any right to criticize someone how he/she should right the name of Allah (swt).

Anyway this is going to far we should better stick to On Topic subject which is immigration.

Never Mind Pardesi bhai!
you are right I find it a waste to comment regarding this issue anymore I better stick on the topic that this thread is made for :)

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
sabii said:
one more DECISiON MADE
Alhamdulillah my husband's ecase changed to Decision Made today! :)
congratzz sis..... Just saw the sweet update..... I know you would be jumping up and down.... :p :p :p :p :p.... now the time is over kill it with a lot of shopping.. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
sabii said:
one more DECISiON MADE
Alhamdulillah my husband's ecase changed to Decision Made today! :)
Congrats, mine shows in process, still than i didn't get nothing from CIC :(