11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
badnam said:
Wsalam.. take a look at my timeline.. i applied in april 2011 and got a response from them a year later..

no need to worry, just make sure if you have any additional proof just send it to them and send them anything and everything you have so you are not put in the interview que..

Also, if you are really worried, you can order GCMS notes.. this basically tells you everything any anything on your account and any notes that were taken or put and where your file currently stands.. its 5$ and takes a bit.. there is absolutely NO point in emailing these guys though..

Let us know if you need any other help! or instructions for GCMS notes..
I like to apply GCMS notes how to apply

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
sabii
kindly tell me did u submitted PCC AND PASSPORT AND OTHER DETAILS together ????
and after receiving passport request and ppc in how many days u submitted it to islamabad emb

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munirdba said:
I like to apply GCMS notes how to apply
To request gcms notes:

Download IMM 5563E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
(SIGN BY SPONSOR)

MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE AND PRINT OUT THE RECIEPT (FILLTHE CREDIT CARD INFO)THEN PUT THE RECIPET WITH THE FORM

ATTACH THE FORMS TOGETHER AND E-MAIL THEM TO THE BELOW ADDRESS

ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can people let me know when they submitted their passports and when they got them back with the visa? please.. so I can figure out how long it would take for my wife to get her passport back...

Thank you!! ;D

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Thx to almighty Allah.i finally got my Canadian visa.i and my wife were leaving in a hour to afg the man just came and give my whole documents. It was such a tough time I spent....my wife s leaving to toronto tomorrow inshallah. I will also go after a month bz im not ready to go with her...im really glad from my forum members.all of them treated me like family members. .special thanks to dear danny bro who always giving me accurate info...also thx to mujgan sis'mahwi.disfrust'usman'sabi'basil bro'khan'bilawal'sayedpost'innocent eyes'farhad'reflectman'fayzan and other forum members...thank u so much..

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Atif Shegiwal said:
Thx to almighty Allah.i finally got my Canadian visa.i and my wife were leaving in a hour to afg the man just came and give my whole documents. It was such a tough time I spent....my wife s leaving to toronto tomorrow inshallah. I will also go after a month bz im not ready to go with her...im really glad from my forum members.all of them treated me like family members. .special thanks to dear danny bro who always giving me accurate info...also thx to mujgan sis'mahwi.disfrust'usman'sabi'basil bro'khan'bilawal'sayedpost'innocent eyes'farhad'reflectman'fayzan and other forum members...thank u so much..
yayyy yippee ;D :p :p :p :p :p
Many congrats on end of your journey may GOD Bless your life ahead.....I'm really happy for you.... party to bantee hay BRO.... but you are leaving so will catch you there in Canada soon then we will party together and hope that is soon :p

help..help..me

Mar 3, 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Finally I got my passport back ................. but I did not get any additional paper(which you give to immigration officer at Toronto) from Citizenship and Immigration which people tell me that they get with passport .......... I am worried can anyone help[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

feb-18

Feb 13, 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
many many Congratulations bro.... ur prayers payed off n u got ur vvisa ........ ur rite itz really tough time but now happy time n i wish u to hav a happy life in canada with ur wife .... u must be jumping around cz itz such a great news.... congrates congrates congrates ....... :) :) :)

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
many many many many Congratulations atif bro..

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
salam to all ,

I have a question for people who just got their PP back is there a timeline given for you to report to Canada or Is it up to you to land in Canada at your own time ........ the point is i have just submitted my re-PCC which states its validity for 6 months so that means i should be expecting my Visa in these coming six months and judging by the processing time after PPR it takes around four to five months for them to send back PP with Visa ... and i haven't got any PPR yet :( :( :( .. so Im in a fix as i have to wind up a lot of stuff here as i have no one left here except me and that would require some time ... can anybody help ... ::) ::) ::) ::) :-\ :-\ :-\

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
congratilations
..............................ALLAH HUM SAB KI USHKILO KO AASAN KARAY JALD. AAMEEN

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Atif Shegiwal said:
Look bro what I told u yesterday? Before Friday u will get pp back now u got it :p Many Many Congratulation to u and our bhabi jan and thanks for such kind words May Allah blessed u & ur family.

Atif now plz dont forget us in your prayers :)

Good Luck for your future in Canada ;D

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Basilzaman said:
Look bro what I told u yesterday? Before Friday u will get pp back now u got it :p Many Many Congratulation to u and our bhabi jan and thanks for such kind words May Allah blessed u & ur family.

Atif now plz dont forget us in your prayers :)

Good Luck for your future in Canada ;D
BAZIL BHAI PLZ MERE LIAY BHI KOI BUHAT ACHI SI BAT KEH DIJIYE REGARDING IMMIGRATION... ALLAH AP KI ZABAN MUBARAK KARAY

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
in love with my hubby said:
BAZIL BHAI PLZ MERE LIAY BHI KOI BUHAT ACHI SI BAT KEH DIJIYE REGARDING IMMIGRATION... ALLAH AP KI ZABAN MUBARAK KARAY
Meri pyari behna ager marey bas mai ho tu tumhe aaj hi visa dey dun laker aur is forum k sub sisters aur brothers ko b but kia kren immigraion Officers hamare jaisey kahan ;D Anyways is month k End mai tumhe good news miley gi yeh mare dilse dua hai aur mera dil keh raha hai.In sha Allah

bus Sister party sharty arrange krlo Advance main :p

Like Samosay,chatni,fries,chips,nimko aur kurkure mat bholna :p :p :p

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Atif Shegiwal said:
mashaAllah.. congratulations.!