Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
pardesifr said:
Can you please tell me what the Pakistan corrupt government got to do with our Spousal visa ? In spouse visa the most important part is that they check if our Marriage is genuine. For that they ask us to provides proves, they never trusted our Nikah Nama document anyway otherwise they wont ask so many other proofs.

- So if we are proving our relationship, with our phone history, emails, photos etc.. what on earth it got to do if the government is corrupt or not ?

- If they CIC don't even touch our file for more then year, how on earth this can be treated ? Is our Corrupt government who is asking CIC to not open our files ?

- If most important is the verification of Marriage if it is genuine or not, and it is be proves that we provide, same proves that our neighbors Indians also provide but with only difference is that they get the visa in 4 to 8 months and we dont even have chance that they even open our file to look into in that period. Is this also because of our Corrupt government ??

- Now you may say Islamabad office has a lot of load, I will reply BS or Mega BS, according to official Figures provided by CIC, in last 12 months, for spouse and child cases processed by Islamabad office : 2 861 and for India : 5 229

Only part is the security check, which is the last part, but our files are not even been touched for more then year, so I don't believe that it is secuirity check that is slowing down.

SO PLEASE STOP saying it is because of Pakistani corrupt government, it got nothing to do with it . It is all CIC decision, they have some kind of orders to slow down our cases that's all.

Till no one of Pakistani community decide to go and protest nothing will ever change we will keep suffering. Only way is that we stop talking here on Forum and start doing some action and go in street to protest and ask them to stop this discrimination, we have same rights like others we should be treated same way.
y r they sending our medicals to new Delhi...when our govt is soo good
y r there less staff working in CHC...its such a safe country to live in?
y is there a backlog??

Canada22339

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islammbad-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
8-Feb-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2010
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
12-Aprail-2012
Interview........
INSALLAH NO...
Passport Req..
18-feb-2013
LANDED..........
18-March-2013
disfrust said:
y r they sending our medicals to new Delhi...when our govt is soo good
y r there less staff working in CHC...its such a safe country to live in?
y is there a backlog??
i think they have sufficient amount of staff we see the tcs tracking numbers atleast 60 - 90 letters posted every day.
but they have a policy from above ministers to slow down the process and also they have less visa qoutas and embassy have to manage the immigration files with less visa qouta .

as we know in oct nov and december the visa process become fast due to they have visas to be issue....

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Canada22339 said:
i think they have sufficient amount of staff we see the tcs tracking numbers atleast 60 - 90 letters posted every day.
but they have a policy from above ministers to slow down the process and also they have less visa qoutas and embassy have to manage the immigration files with less visa qouta .

as we know in oct nov and december the visa process become fast due to they have visas to be issue....
so there r more ppl migrating from pakistan than any other country?

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pardesifr said:
Can you please tell me what the Pakistan corrupt government got to do with our Spousal visa ? In spouse visa the most important part is that they check if our Marriage is genuine. For that they ask us to provides proves, they never trusted our Nikah Nama document anyway otherwise they wont ask so many other proofs.

- So if we are proving our relationship, with our phone history, emails, photos etc.. what on earth it got to do if the government is corrupt or not ?

- If they CIC don't even touch our file for more then year, how on earth this can be treated ? Is our Corrupt government who is asking CIC to not open our files ?

- If most important is the verification of Marriage if it is genuine or not, and it is be proves that we provide, same proves that our neighbors Indians also provide but with only difference is that they get the visa in 4 to 8 months and we dont even have chance that they even open our file to look into in that period. Is this also because of our Corrupt government ??

- Now you may say Islamabad office has a lot of load, I will reply BS or Mega BS, according to official Figures provided by CIC, in last 12 months, for spouse and child cases processed by Islamabad office : 2 861 and for India : 5 229

Only part is the security check, which is the last part, but our files are not even been touched for more then year, so I don't believe that it is secuirity check that is slowing down.

SO PLEASE STOP saying it is because of Pakistani corrupt government, it got nothing to do with it . It is all CIC decision, they have some kind of orders to slow down our cases that's all.

Till no one of Pakistani community decide to go and protest nothing will ever change we will keep suffering. Only way is that we stop talking here on Forum and start doing some action and go in street to protest and ask them to stop this discrimination, we have same rights like others we should be treated same way.
yea u r right
we must protest against this brutal system
nd its really useless to protest in pakistan so
the people in canada can do it they might be heard by canadian gov
so our spouses their must take an action now

Think about it

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
canadian immigrant - still no sign of passport? it's been more than a month for you right?

canadian immigrant said:
Same here, as i have also no travel history , I think background check will take longer if someone has travel history. bcz they have to get information from countries where u have visited in past, so thats why it is time taking process.
So i guess if no travel history u may get PPR within 3 to 5 months from remed date. and if u have travel history then it may take around 4 to 8 months depend upon the country u visited.

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
Any body recently landed

How much time normaly immig take , how are their beheviour these days, do they ask any question at airport.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
emanzaib said:
canadian immigrant - still no sign of passport? it's been more than a month for you right?
yes sis, i m waiting curiously for my PP.bcz my 2nd marr annivesary is on 19 feb, So i wish i could celebrate it with my wife,it shall only be possible if i got my PP in first week of FEB.
So plz guys pray for me as well as for others to get their way from this dark cave. :'( :'( ??? ???

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
bro inshAllah you will get it back this week and you will celebrate with your wifey :) please do share the good news with us when it happens. Back many months ago when i joined this forum it would only take 1-2 weeks to get passport back but it was PPR alone but nowadays it's taking a month of more, my hubby sent it last week let's see when it comes back.. inshAllah soon, may Allah unite us all with our loved ones, this had been a long horrific wait..

canadian immigrant said:
yes sis, i m waiting curiously for my PP.bcz my 2nd marr annivesary is on 19 feb, So i wish i could celebrate it with my wife,it shall only be possible if i got my PP in first week of FEB.
So plz guys pray for me as well as for others to get their way from this dark cave. :'( :'( ??? ???

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
emanzaib said:
bro inshAllah you will get it back this week and you will celebrate with your wifey :) please do share the good news with us when it happens. Back many months ago when i joined this forum it would only take 1-2 weeks to get passport back but it was PPR alone but nowadays it's taking a month of more, my hubby sent it last week let's see when it comes back.. inshAllah soon, may Allah unite us all with our loved ones, this had been a long horrific wait..
Thanks sis for ur valued and encouraging thoughts for all of us including urself.
In Sha Allah by the Grace of Almighty we all will be with our spouses.and be living our normal life very soon.
Bcz nobody in this world except us could feel the severity of the pain from which we are suffering from.
Once again thanks ...!

sky4u

Aug 29, 2012
I AM PAKISTANI ????????????????

just because i am PAKISTANI that is the reason they are treating my case like this or i wish to be a chines so my case could of done in 6 month instead of 26 month ,,,

still i proud to be PAKISTANI ,,, ALL OF YOU IF READING SAY WITH ME

P A K I T A N .. ZINDA BAAD

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Re: I AM PAKISTANI ????????????????

sky4u said:
just because i am PAKISTANI that is the reason they are treating my case like this or i wish to be a chines so my case could of done in 6 month instead of 26 month ,,,

still i proud to be PAKISTANI ,,, ALL OF YOU IF READING SAY WITH ME

P A K I T A N .. ZINDA BAAD
LET ME ADD SOMETHING TO MAKE IT MORE READABLE...!
"PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD & RULERS OF PAKISTAN MURDABAAD.
Correct me if i m wrong..?

sky4u

Aug 29, 2012
ADDRESS CHANGE ,,, 3 MONTH

WHAT DO I EXPECT IF ADDRESS CHANGING IS TAKING ALMOST MORE THAN 3MONTH ,,,

I TCS MY PASSPORT IN NOVERMBER ,,,,,,, STILL WAITING AND READING EVERYDAY ,

LA ELA HA ELLA UNTA SUBHANA KA ENNI KUN TU MENAZA LE MEIN ,,

INNEED I HAVE TO BE READING THIS FOR OUR GOVERNMENT , OUR PRESIDENT MASHALLAH AND POLITICIANS ARE MAKING THIS COUNTRY SO GOOD IN THE FIELD OF FAKE DEGREES etc so all other countries do not accept some time our real , original and genuine documents.

some they even do not accept our medicals first time because every coming season bring new types of disease in PAKSITAN so they make us to do medical twice ,,, this is the way i think what so ever the rules are on website or anything ,,,,,,, this is just my opinion fellows ,

take care

pray for all

sky4u

Aug 29, 2012
GOT P.R. ????????????

SALAM to all readers ,,,

TO BE HONEST ,,, i am really disappointed in these days because i do not read that any of our brother or sister got P.R.

if any one is granted with PERMANENT RESIDENCE in this month please let me know so i can get my hopes up up and really up,

how does it feel walking on water???? o yes this is true ppl

waiting ,,, r u ??

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Re: I AM PAKISTANI ????????????????

canadian immigrant said:
LET ME ADD SOMETHING TO MAKE IT MORE READABLE...!
"PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD & RULERS OF PAKISTAN MURDABAAD.
Correct me if i m wrong..?
It's not about Pakistan or the government, our only fault is that we are Muslim. Since Pakistan is an Islamic country more investigation is required before they let the terrorist get into this country :( :( :( :(..

I was going through new Delhi timeline all 2012 applicants have landed already and us Pakistani and Afghans have been waiting since 2010 and 2011. THIS IS RIDICULOUS

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
Re: GOT P.R. ????????????

sky4u said:
SALAM to all readers ,,,

TO BE HONEST ,,, i am really disappointed in these days because i do not read that any of our brother or sister got P.R.

if any one is granted with PERMANENT RESIDENCE in this month please let me know so i can get my hopes up up and really up,

how does it feel walking on water???? o yes this is true ppl

waiting ,,, r u ??
seriously guys....its been a loooooong time now since i last read someone getting pr
come on share some good news as well :D