+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
SHUKUR BILLIONS times to ALLAH SWT

My husband received his medical today he jus called me and wanted to share good news with all you guys first thing in the morning.

I havent seen it yet but he said its remeds. I am veryy happy
Everyone thank you very much and all of you are in my prayers :D
Congratulation Sis, You have one step up now :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
afghan0123 said:
Congratulation Sis, You have one step up now :)
Thank u baydar jan :D
insha'allah now is the wait for ppr lol
With Allah swts Grace and Mercy we will all hear good news up coming week and December :D

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
afghan0123 said:
Listen Dear, First you have to say "ALLAH" not GOD, because no one name change to different language, and secondly we have no right to ask Allah to do that for us or that and that soon ; example if we are working in organization we can't request our boss that do this for me or etc if you dare so you will tell with really please so what i mean is First you have to Worship Allah, Allah become happy and satisfied of you and Surely Allah knows what is in the hearts, and He will complete what you wants,you wish, Just be patient, what is better for us Allah will do that for us.
Yes Dear,
First of thanks for ur advice , but let me tell u one thing that for a muslim it is obvious God means Allah ,it does not make any difference if we call Allah or God ,it is mere a language difference but purpose is same.
Second one is it is a matter between me and God (Allah), Whatever i wish ,being a muslim it is my belief that i will beg it from my God(Allah) who is ultimate giver to the universe and i will always do it in my whole life.

So please donot be show off as "God knows our inner selves better than us .
I hope u will get my point in better way.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afghan0123 said:
Listen Dear, First you have to say "ALLAH" not GOD, because no one name change to different language, and secondly we have no right to ask Allah to do that for us or that and that soon ; example if we are working in organization we can't request our boss that do this for me or etc if you dare so you will tell with really please so what i mean is First you have to Worship Allah, Allah become happy and satisfied of you and Surely Allah knows what is in the hearts, and He will complete what you wants,you wish, Just be patient, what is better for us Allah will do that for us.
It doesnt matter if he say Allah or God in both sense it means same N he knows better that he is praying to Allah ....Secondly their is a big difference between work place boss N Allah so please dont compare Allah with peoples around u obviously Allah knows whats in our heart but may b ur boss dont .........thirdly he is not asking Allah he is just Praying N that what Allah lyks.....

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
sawera said:
It doesnt matter if he say Allah or God in both sense it means same N he knows better that he is praying to Allah ....Secondly their is a big difference between work place boss N Allah so please dont compare Allah with peoples around u obviously Allah knows whats in our heart but may b ur boss dont .........thirdly he is not asking Allah he is just Praying N that what Allah lyks.....
and even if he is asking then its really Good because Allah like this .. as muslim we belief that what every we want we have to ask from Allah and Allah will fullfill all our wishes
Allah loves as 70% more then our mothers ,, and if kid want something then he always ask from his mother,, then why we cant ask from our God.

some people only want to show that they have more knowledge then others and they r right and others r wroung

mianz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 29, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 01, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Alhamdulillah Waived!
Passport Req..
Dec 29, 2012 (along with REPCC)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26,2013...Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013 (By the Grace of All Mighty Allah)
:)Alhamdulillah :) Alhamdulillah :) Alhamdulillah :)

Today i received my re-medical. Thank you all for your guidance and prayers :)

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
MRS SAM said:
and even if he is asking then its really Good because Allah like this .. as muslim we belief that what every we want we have to ask from Allah and Allah will fullfill all our wishes
Allah loves as 70% more then our mothers ,, and if kid want something then he always ask from his mother,, then why we cant ask from our God.

some people only want to show that they have more knowledge then others and they r right and others r wroung
this is why you should not walk this thin line.
if you don't know something do not try to guess.

alot of muslims like to say Allah while praying because the word God refers to other personalities and entities than Allah in some other religions ..... this is a controversial issue and i dont think any of us is knowledgeable enough to post their opinion on it ..... that is why i would leave it for islamic scholars to figure out.

if your praying to some other God in some other religion that is your business but if your praying to Allah then please get your facts right

Allah loves a person 70 times more then that persons mother not 70% more

so please please please if someone is telling you something that is a fact ..... please go study it and learn the facts about it rather then trying to be creative with islam ....... i hate to bust your creativity bubble but my sister .... islam is the DEEN that is still in its real shape its not like other religions ...... there is no space for guessing or trying to make up things that suit your needs.

my brothers and sisters i am really sorry for this hard stance but please please please stop walking this thin line ...... please dont say something if your not sure about it

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
mianz said:

congratulations ...... ALHUMDULILLAH

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
mianz said:

Congrats! :)

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
mianz said:

congratulations bro :)

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
R.Mujgani said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
SHUKUR BILLIONS times to ALLAH SWT

My husband received his medical today he jus called me and wanted to share good news with all you guys first thing in the morning.

I havent seen it yet but he said its remeds. I am veryy happy
Everyone thank you very much and all of you are in my prayers :D
many many congrats sis :)
inshaAllah ur hubby will get ppr soon
remember me in ur prayers

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
RockinAdy said:
:DHey Guyzz,I got passport request just after 3 weeks of my medical done.Thanks GOD

l pray for passport comesback with visa in next 2 weeks.Ameen
congratulations :)
inshaAllah :)

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
any one is here who has received ppr after remedical
my remedical has done in may 2012 after remedical in august 2012 islamabad embacy asked fo more proofs t like ruksati pics honey moon pics etc and send it to isb within 45 days after that still no response from islamabad embacy...

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
bilawal said:
any one is here who has received ppr after remedical
my remedical has done in may 2012 after remedical in august 2012 islamabad embacy asked fo more proofs t like ruksati pics honey moon pics etc and send it to isb within 45 days after that still no response from islamabad embacy...
Is it Nikah case or complete wedding?

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
sponsor of applicant said:
this is why you should not walk this thin line.
if you don't know something do not try to guess.

alot of muslims like to say Allah while praying because the word God refers to other personalities and entities than Allah in some other religions ..... this is a controversial issue and i dont think any of us is knowledgeable enough to post their opinion on it ..... that is why i would leave it for islamic scholars to figure out.

if your praying to some other God in some other religion that is your business but if your praying to Allah then please get your facts right

Allah loves a person 70 times more then that persons mother not 70% more

so please please please if someone is telling you something that is a fact ..... please go study it and learn the facts about it rather then trying to be creative with islam ....... i hate to bust your creativity bubble but my sister .... islam is the DEEN that is still in its real shape its not like other religions ...... there is no space for guessing or trying to make up things that suit your needs.

my brothers and sisters i am really sorry for this hard stance but please please please stop walking this thin line ...... please dont say something if your not sure about it
u r right
i agree 100%